+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Ladies and gents, looking at the status of my application below please advise if :
1. it is reasonable to say that my app. is "in process" even though my ECAS only says "Application received".
2. These status below is the same like the ones who have received AOR2 ?

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ecas changed to in process when ours got sent to a VO and a new line was added in ECAS for AOR2 "we started processing your application on may 18" so I'm not sure if ecas only says received

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Ladies and gents, looking at the status of my application below please advise if :
1. it is reasonable to say that my app. is "in process" even though my ECAS only says "Application received".

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How did you upload your documents? Through IRCC or GCKey account ?

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
ecas changed to in process when ours got sent to a VO and a new line was added in ECAS for AOR2 "we started processing your application on may 18" so I'm not sure if ecas only says received
Thanks for the info. What does your GCKey status looks like at the moment compared to mine ?

Malik faisal

Jun 19, 2017
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Application received - April 20th
Medical - May 30th
AOR 2- June 12th

Any idea how long it could take to get the PPR?
Did you submit any additional documents? Because mine is showing we need additional documents to process your application for details check your messages, but there is nothing in the messages. .....any ideas about that? ??

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
i guess you will get it this week or next week..

hi just want to know how long they took to transfer your file after you submitted your Schedule A and PCC ..i submit my Schedule A and PCC on June 9, 2017 .. there no update since then
So on June 09 my wife's file said "in process" & on June 20 she got AOR2. You will get it soon as wel :)

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
My spouse, who is the principal applicant has not received the correspondence as well regarding Sched A and PCC. I'm sending this anyway as I'm afraid our 30-day time limited might be reached if I don't act on it. I received my sponsorship approval via email last week.
Send it through webform because they send you a confirmation that your request has been submitted & also you can mail them. Their online system is still not working properly so don't wait, send it through webform

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING

Ecas will say "in process" soon & within couple of days you will receive AOR2

Reactions: xohaib.shah

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Does anyone know how quickly an application will process once CIC asks for proof that my spouse and I intend to return to Canada? I submitted the information that they requested. Just wondering on a time line from this point.

JMV405

Oct 26, 2015
Send it through webform because they send you a confirmation that your request has been submitted & also you can mail them. Their online system is still not working properly so don't wait, send it through webform
Thanks for the heads up. Will do just that.