+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hey guys,

I have got request for Sch A in SA letter on 10th May and its was mentioned that they are going to send another email with instructions to upload Sch A in 5 business days however so far is didn't received any email. I uploaded Sch A today thru IRCC webform with explanation why i am uploading this form
Do i still need to email the form to CIC or send them thru email? kindly suggest.
PCC sent upfront and medicals done

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I also did the same thinf.
Hey guys,

I have got request for Sch A in SA letter on 10th May and its was mentioned that they are going to send another email with instructions to upload Sch A in 5 business days however so far is didn't received any email. I uploaded Sch A today thru IRCC webform with explanation why i am uploading this form
Do i still need to email the form to CIC or send them thru email? kindly suggest.
PCC sent upfront and medicals done
I also did the same thing... didnt receive any special request.. i uploaded one thru ircc webform and sent a printed and hand signed copy of schedule A to cpc mississauga. After 1 week they told me they have rcvd it

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
ok
I also did the same thinf.

I also did the same thing... didnt receive any special request.. i uploaded one thru ircc webform and sent a printed and hand signed copy of schedule A to cpc mississauga. After 1 week they told me they have rcvd it
Can you send me mail address? you sent thru canada post?

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
ok

Can you send me mail address? you sent thru canada post?
Make sure your that the person being sponsored sign beside his/her name in schedule A. Dont forget to put an extra A4 sheet with his/her full name
UCI number of the person being sponsored and the file number please.

If it is an outland sponsorship app
Address is

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
Yes i did express post ... ( with tracking number)

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
ok
Make sure your that the person being sponsored sign beside his/her name in schedule A. Dont forget to put an extra A4 sheet with his/her full name
UCI number of the person being sponsored and the file number please.

If it is an outland sponsorship app
Address is

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
Yes i did express post ... ( with tracking number)
Ok thanks for info. I am PA and my husband is in Canada shall i email him and he can send thru this address. I gues handwritten signature not required if i sent via email to him

steller

Mar 2, 2015
When linking your application, you should insert 2, the applicant and the sponsor.
Thank you for your reply. Page Number 15 of Guide 5289 answers the question - "
Question 3
Write the total number of family members included in your application. This includes yourself, the principal applicant, and any family members,
whether they will travel with you to Canada or not.

Note: Do not include the sponsor or family members that are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens. Individuals that will not be included in the undertaking should not be included in this total.

Therefore in the application form I had mentioned as ONE as I am the only applicant in the Spousal sponsorship application and excluded my Sponsor from the count. I am unable to understand why it should be TWO when linking the application.. Please advice are there any other instructions elsewhere. Thanks

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Steller so there is no sponsor involved ? If there is a sponsor involved the number will be 2 not 1.
Question 3
Write the total number of family members included in your application. This includes yourself, the principal applicant, and any family members,

Note: Do not include the sponsor or family members that are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens. Individuals that will not be included in the undertaking should not be included in this total.

Therefore in the application form I had mentioned as ONE as I am the only applicant in the Spousal sponsorship application and excluded my Sponsor from the count. I am unable to understand why it should be TWO when linking the application.. Please advice are there any other instructions elsewhere. Thanks

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Question 3

two is for PA and Sponsor

ingainga

Oct 15, 2016
UK
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-05-2017
Hello! Please can you add me to the spreadsheet?

Name: ingainga
App Sent: 06/04/17
App Rec'd: 19/04/17
AOR Rec'd: 12/05/17
App Linked: 12/05/17
Med Requested: 15/05/17
SA Approval: 16/05/17

salmannoor

May 13, 2017
Thanks for sharing it. Correct me if i understand it wrong . If I am using weform to u

Yeeh. after two phone calls to cic finally the account got fixed and the requests for Schedule A and PCC came through, just uploaded both .. here are the images for what the letter/request looks like to anyone wondering.

salmannoor

May 13, 2017
If I am using webform to upload schedule A . I need to write the name and sign just beside right ? When did you get the SA approval email ?
I called them today and they mentioned they have not sent out the correspondence yet to upload documents . I got SA approval email on Ma1 May 10th.

Jasmine1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
If I am using webform to upload schedule A . I need to write the name and sign just beside right ? When did you get the SA approval email ?
I called them today and they mentioned they have not sent out the correspondence yet to upload documents . I got SA approval email on Ma1 May 10th.
Same situation as yours...I got SA letter on 10th May still no correspondence to upload. I have uploaded today using web form and just typed my name and that's it...Do we have to print, handwritten the name and sign it and then scan and upload?
Are you also mailing or emailing them?

steller

Mar 2, 2015
two is for PA and Sponsor
CIC clear instructions are to exclude the Sponsor from count.. Any basis for your argument other than that it just worked for you to link your application.. there could be a bug in the system that accept values other than 1. Thanks

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Question 3

Hi Steller,

While filling the form, my spouse had put 1 only as well and i believe others without without dependent did the same as well. When it comes to linking the application, it is different. Their system counts the sponsor as well as part of the application, not as an applicant but being part of the whole application. Hence through trial and errors and suggestions from other threads it started working when the sponsor was counted as well and included in the count.