Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Hi,

I am sending my application today after work but I have a question.

I completed 1478 days already. during my time here I have had a bay who is 2 years now, that means he is Canadian. Do I have to include him on my application especial on section I of the application form.

Thanks

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geger said:
Hi,

I am sending my application today after work but I have a question.

I completed 1478 days already. during my time here I have had a bay who is 2 years now, that means he is Canadian. Do I have to include him on my application especial on section I of the application form.

Thanks
Absolutely! This is what the guide says:

Question 6I
List the education history for your children, including those who are already Canadian citizens, who are or were under the age of 18 in the six (6) years before the date of application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent, if applicable. If any children did not attend school because they were not of school age, complete the information and check the box.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
I am sending Family application for 4. Should I put each application in separate envelope and put all envelop in one big envelop or just staple each application and put i one envelop. Did you guys also attach some covering letter or content list?

Thanks

Peace65

Nov 23, 2016
Hello April family :)
Good luck to all including me.
Application sent yesterday
Family of 3
Will deliver next Wednesday as of upcoming holidays.
Will keep u updated.

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
mmacedo said:
Absolutely! This is what the guide says:

Question 6I
List the education history for your children, including those who are already Canadian citizens, who are or were under the age of 18 in the six (6) years before the date of application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent, if applicable. If any children did not attend school because they were not of school age, complete the information and check the box.
Thanks a lot

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mqadri said:
I am sending Family application for 4. Should I put each application in separate envelope and put all envelop in one big envelop or just staple each application and put i one envelop. Did you guys also attach some covering letter or content list?

Thanks
i recommend using one envelope only. staple every application with supporting doc's except for the photos. put photos in small envelope and use a paper clip to attach the photos to each application.

Canadiangoose

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Place the photos for each applicant in a separate small envelope (don't seal it tho) and write the names and DOB on the envelope. Do not use any paper clips or staples.

MirMS

Mar 10, 2016
North York
I've got AOR. And when I check my status I see that my current home address is correct and my mail address is my the first old address since I came to Canada. And it's written they have sent a book to the old address.

What can I do now? call them and ask to change my mail address and send the book again?
they freak me out(((

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi since 31 March no AOR :( as well I don't know if it first come first served or it is about luck so no AOR yet

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
MirMS said:
I've got AOR. And when I check my status I see that my current home address is correct and my mail address is my the first old address since I came to Canada. And it's written they have sent a book to the old address.

What can I do now? call them and ask to change my mail address and send the book again?
they freak me out(((
They're not sending the books anymore (eventhough the AOR says it). But you can order the book here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/index.asp#ordering

(it takes a week or so to get it in the mail, don't worry its free eventhough it sometimes appears as if its not). The company charges CIC for sending it, not the person ordering it. So you can order it online, free of cost.

But you can call CIC Call Centre and make sure the address is corrected. Once you have eCAS access, you should be able to do it online too.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Today, I sent my application.

Thanks..

Type of App: Family
Citizenship Office: Mississauaga
App Mailed: 17 Apr 2017

Edm 2017

Feb 15, 2017
Citizenship Office:Edmonton
App Mailed - April 7, 2017