user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
April here ?

are we required to translate all non-english stamps
such as Turkish entry/exit stamp?
I think you have to translate all non-english stamps.. I don't have personal experience, but seniors can advise you.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrajendra said:
FYI, it is not required nor necessary to get records from CBP or CBSA....
Yes, it's not required to get the records from CBP or CBSA. I requested them just to make sure all the entries and exits were recorded properly, just for my satisfaction.

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user3000 said:
I think you have to translate all non-english stamps.. I don't have personal experience, but seniors can advise you.
You do not need to send all pages of the passport only the bio page, which means no requirement for stamp translations.

Reactions: Shaikhzees

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it safe to assume to send only the documents that were requested in the Checklist ? Please advise.

I was thinking whether send or not to send 1. copies of all pages of the passports 2. Tax notice of assessments 3. Educational certificates etc..

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi All,

I will be eligible on April 24th , my question is I am about to finish my 2 years Diploma program here by April 28th, but my transcripts will take another week or two. What can I do to apply on time? is there any other acceptable language proof (other than LINC because it takes 3 months to get your results) that give the result the same day you appear for the test?

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Hi All,

I will be eligible on April 24th , my question is I am about to finish my 2 years Diploma program here by April 28th, but my transcripts will take another week or two. What can I do to apply on time? is there any other acceptable language proof (other than LINC because it takes 3 months to get your results) that give the result the same day you appear for the test?
CELPIP - LS test is acceptable. You can take a look at the celpip website for the available dates.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
user3000 said:
CELPIP - LS test is acceptable. You can take a look at the celpip website for the available dates.
Thanks user3000, do they give result the same day ? I spoke to the CIC agent as well she suggested that I should attach a letter with my application and write my circumstances. Actually, technically I will be finishing my Diploma program by 29th of March but my placement is till 28th of April.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Thanks user3000, do they give result the same day ? I spoke to the CIC agent as well she suggested that I should attach a letter with my application and write my circumstances. Actually, technically I will be finishing my Diploma program by 29th of March but my placement is till 28th of April.
If you request and pay additional fee CELPIP will send you the results in 3 business days. They don't give the result on the same day.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Yes translate the non English or French Stamps you will use them during the interview. But do not send them with your application. Only send what is mentioned in the checklist (Just the Bio pages).

Good Luck

user3000 said:

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received CBSA travel history today. I'm glad all the entries were recorded correctly. :D

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I got the cbsa report as well but in mine it only show the entry data to canada no exit data at all , it is the same for you or you have information from departure and arrival back to Canada , please help me to clarify this matter , thanks

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zineb83 said:
Hi , I got the cbsa report as well but in mine it only show the entry data to canada no exit data at all , it is the same for you or you have information from departure and arrival back to Canada , please help me to clarify this matter , thanks
CBSA report will have only entry records for Canada.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok I see so I am missing a stamp when I visited Cuba for vacation no stamp from Cuba airport varadero. O stamp exit from Montreal airport so what should I do , please senior advise me