App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
Date is not passed yet and we have given all proof we could so no we won appeal as we cannot give anything else.
Didn't have any solid proof as won't be renting anything or quitting job and applying for other ones when we don't know if we will be approved and when and husband stated clearly in letter he wouldn't move without me just as family together.

It's weird you would question your own citizen this much. We have given what we could given circumstances

Anyway at this point we have decided to stay here as we are not ready to move yet and apply again there it's risky I don't wanna quit job and wait for PR there and my husband hasn't got anything lined up to go now.
And to be honest I am not sure I wanna go through all the stress again and probably we will either look into moving in few years time if any time at all. And if we would we would have to move there and then apply which is it ideal at all so it's all not looking great

SoniaRat

Jan 9, 2017
Crayon7 said:
Date is not passed yet and we have given all proof we could so no we won appeal as we cannot give anything else.
Didn't have any solid proof as won't be renting anything or quitting job and applying for other ones when we don't know if we will be approved and when and husband stated clearly in letter he wouldn't move without me just as family together.

It's weird you would question your own citizen this much. We have given what we could given circumstances

Anyway at this point we have decided to stay here as we are not ready to move yet and apply again there it's risky I don't wanna quit job and wait for PR there and my husband hasn't got anything lined up to go now.
And to be honest I am not sure I wanna go through all the stress again and probably we will either look into moving in few years time if any time at all. And if we would we would have to move there and then apply which is it ideal at all so it's all not looking great

Dear Crayon7,

I am soo sorry to hear that. I fear same may happen to me soon. I received a letter from them to prove that I, as a sponsor, am indeed intending on coming back to Canada. But I have already stated that will not move without my husband. Now with help of this forum trying to collect as much info as possible to send them more proof. I would like to ask you for a favour if you agree though... COuld you kindly tell me what exactly your Canadian husband wrote when he was requested to prove his intentions on going back to Canada? IT could help me.
Thank you for your time.

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS: 14-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
SoniaRat said:
Dear Crayon7,

I am soo sorry to hear that. I fear same may happen to me soon. I received a letter from them to prove that I, as a sponsor, am indeed intending on coming back to Canada. But I have already stated that will not move without my husband. Now with help of this forum trying to collect as much info as possible to send them more proof. I would like to ask you for a favour if you agree though... COuld you kindly tell me what exactly your Canadian husband wrote when he was requested to prove his intentions on going back to Canada? IT could help me.
Thank you for your time.
May I know when did you apply and when did you receive the letter asking the sponsor to proof intention to move back?

SoniaRat

Jan 9, 2017
wyho007 said:
May I know when did you apply and when did you receive the letter asking the sponsor to proof intention to move back?
Sure. I applied in May. The letter asking for proof was sent first end of December. They are still not satisfied and sent a new one 4 days ago.

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
SoniaRat said:
Sure. I applied in May. The letter asking for proof was sent first end of December. They are still not satisfied and sent a new one 4 days ago.
What VO, may I know? What proofs did you give the first round and didn't satisfy them?

Crayon7

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
SoniaRat said:
Dear Crayon7,

Thank you for your time.
We sent jobs that he would be applying for proof we did research on where we wanna live rent or buy if we move, research how to take our pet and belongings and plan how we would do that and when. How much insurance will cost and mortgage etc. We did not add anything more complex as we couldn r rent anything now or buy or even start applying for jobs if we not accepted obviously:/
We also had letters from mine and husband parents saying they are aware and supportive of our plans to move back to Canada. His parents do not live in Canada anymore to help any other way.
We had timeline till may as we wanted to move in may 2017.

SoniaRat

Jan 9, 2017
Crayon7 said:
We sent jobs that he would be applying for proof we did research on where we wanna live rent or buy if we move, research how to take our pet and belongings and plan how we would do that and when. How much insurance will cost and mortgage etc. We did not add anything more complex as we couldn r rent anything now or buy or even start applying for jobs if we not accepted obviously:/
We also had letters from mine and husband parents saying they are aware and supportive of our plans to move back to Canada. His parents do not live in Canada anymore to help any other way.
We had timeline till may as we wanted to move in may 2017.
Oh... I'm devastated... You sent ALL you could and others send same things but they DID get their PR.... Apparently you may have got a strict officer. .. I'm so sorry

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
SoniaRat said:
Warsaw. Already sent them proof of a house ownership in Canada. And that's it...
Did you get your letter via MYCIC or email?

I would think just proof of a house ownership may not be enough only because another other foreigners who has never lived in Canada can do that. Would suggest something more concrete, like what I've previously suggested in this thread. However, actual move back is the only way to satisfy a strict officer though. You are lucky the VO sent you a second letter requesting for more proofs instead of rejecting your case. Grab this second chance and send more concrete proofs. Good luck!

I knew someone in HK who literally quit the job and bought a ticket to fly to Canada within 30 days of receiving that letter from VO. Her husband's PR got approval right away.

SoniaRat

Jan 9, 2017
wyho007 said:

I would think just proof of a house ownership may not be enough only because another other foreigners who has never lived in Canada can do that. Would suggest something more concrete, like what I've previously suggested in this thread. However, actual move back is the only way to satisfy a strict officer though. You are lucky the VO sent you a second letter requesting for more proofs instead of rejecting your case. Grab this second chance and send more concrete proofs. Good luck!

I knew someone in HK who literally quit the job and bought a ticket to fly to Canada within 30 days of receiving that letter from VO. Her husband's PR got approval right away.
Thanks, I hate to leave my husband but looks like will have to ... I got it thru email, not mycic

Crayon7

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
Sonia that is big proof. We didn't have anything like this.

And we were going through Warsaw VO too

SoniaRat

Jan 9, 2017
wyho007 said:

I've looked at your previous notes but I guess this thread is so long I can't reach the end.. do you mind repeating what you've suggested before? I mean in terms of proof of my intentions to live in Canada. I do have a return ticket for end of January but willing to postpone it since really can't leave my husband, psychologically can't... I wanna stay with him until he's approved PR

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
SoniaRat said:
I've looked at your previous notes but I guess this thread is so long I can't reach the end.. do you mind repeating what you've suggested before? I mean in terms of proof of my intentions to live in Canada. I do have a return ticket for end of January but willing to postpone it since really can't leave my husband, psychologically can't... I wanna stay with him until he's approved PR
What's your situation with your husband? Are you not living abroad with him in the same city/country?

Re more proofs, you can consider job resignation plan, selling of property plan, opening of canadian bank account, transfer of money, shipping of personal effects quotes, air ticket receipt, etc? You can also include whatspp/facebook/email conversations you had with your friends and family if you'd talked about your moving intention or timing.

I may suggest more if you can share more of your current situation.

SoniaRat

Jan 9, 2017
wyho007 said:
What's your situation with your husband? Are you not living abroad with him in the same city/country?

Re more proofs, you can consider job resignation plan, selling of property plan, opening of canadian bank account, transfer of money, shipping of personal effects quotes, air ticket receipt, etc? You can also include whatspp/facebook/email conversations you had with your friends and family if you'd talked about your moving intention or timing.

I may suggest more if you can share more of your current situation.
Thank you for your help. This is my situation: I am living with my husband in East Europe. I do have Canadian bank account and showed the statements in my sponsorship package. I don't have a stable job here where I live. I don't have a property/car here. Nothing. I have a return ticket which I have already showed. I have a property in Canada which I have already showed,I.E. I won't have to spend money on lodging. I can support my husband when we come to Canada. What else do they want me to send them? Potential employers I have contacted want to see me in person, they won't offer me a job while im here...

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
SoniaRat said:
Thank you for your help. This is my situation: I am living with my husband in East Europe. I do have Canadian bank account and showed the statements in my sponsorship package. I don't have a stable job here where I live. I don't have a property/car here. Nothing. I have a return ticket which I have already showed. I have a property in Canada which I have already showed,I.E. I won't have to spend money on lodging. I can support my husband when we come to Canada. What else do they want me to send them? Potential employers I have contacted want to see me in person, they won't offer me a job while im here...
Are you a non resident in Canada? Do you pay taxes? Are you willing to resume residency in your January return and pay taxes from January?