19-04-2016
AOR Received.
07-5-2016 - AOR1
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016 Upfront
Sous02 said:
just for your information for those that are checking ecas. I am the designated representative and sponsor for our application. If I log in with my uci on the applicant side I see three lines. If I log in with the PA's uci I see four lines. If any of you that are looking for missing lines have not tried that give it a go.
Hi,
Mine is still showing two lines. And it is not sbowing " medical received" that worries me a bit

Canadian_Irish_

Star Member
May 27, 2016
choupy said:
Hi,
Mine is still showing two lines. And it is not sbowing " medical received" that worries me a bit
My husbands didn't show up until after they requested the RPRF. Don't worry, ECAs isn't updated in real time.

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Canadian_Irish_ said:
My husbands didn't show up until after they requested the RPRF. Don't worry, ECAs isn't updated in real time.
Very true. My COPR is dated the day before I saw DM on eCAS.

Congratulations by the way!

Crezana

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jamils2 said:
Congrats . My application was received on April 20 th, 2016 didnt receive any SA email or letter but file is already transferred as of June 15,2016 to LVO.
Hey jamils how do you know your file has been transferred to visa office.?

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Congrats CanadaIrish!

Im super curious about where my application has ended up. havent had an SA email yet telling us where. Can't call as I'm in Canada right now without a phone and my skype is playing up on my computer. AH well, sure something will come through soon!

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
I have a thought - will it be slower if I do NOT have to update any document?

Before sending out my application kit, I read the AOR2 mail from other forumites and prepare the most complete documents. Therefore, I already gave them my personal history from 18 years old (HKVO special request, they need our history from 18, not recent 10 years. This is most likely the form everyone needs to update).

However, on the AOR2 letter it says:

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application.

They'll wait 30 days. If no updated doc received, they will process based on current doc.

Okay, let's consider these scenarios:

1. PA gets AOR2 mail and updates the docs. The docs arrive HKVO in a week.
1-a A hardworking VO receives the updated docs and starts processing immediately. The process only delays 1 week.
1-b A SOP VO checks the docs after 30 days. VO finds out the updated docs and starts processing. The process delays 30 days.

2. PA gets AOR2 mail and finds out there is nothing to update (like me).
2-a Whether the hardworking VO or SOP VO has to wait 30 days and they realize I have nothing to update. The process delays 30 days.

I don't know if this is correct, but I think people who update their documents are likely to get processed faster.

Please correct or share your thought.

So the question is - should I send a letter to HKVO telling them "I have nothing to update"?

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
So you did not pay RPRF along with the app kit?
Canadian_Irish_ said:
Just checked ECAs and found decision made!!!!!!!!

Applied April 7, SA Approval May 27, file transfered May 31 to Ottawa, RPRF request June 7.

It was so fast!

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
naticom said:

Before sending out my application kit, I read the AOR2 mail from other forumites and prepare the most complete documents. Therefore, I already gave them my personal history from 18 years old (HKVO special request, they need our history from 18, not recent 10 years. This is most likely the form everyone needs to update).

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application.

They'll wait 30 days. If no updated doc received, they will process based on current doc.

1-a A hardworking VO receives the updated docs and starts processing immediately. The process only delays 1 week.
1-b A SOP VO checks the docs after 30 days. VO finds out the updated docs and starts processing. The process delays 30 days.

2-a Whether the hardworking VO or SOP VO has to wait 30 days and they realize I have nothing to update. The process delays 30 days.

I don't know if this is correct, but I think people who update their documents are likely to get processed faster.

So the question is - should I send a letter to HKVO telling them "I have nothing to update"?
I dont know or not too sure what to say about your observation but i am sure that u dont need to let your vo know that u have nothing to update....lol

Road2Canada

Jun 7, 2016
Canadian_Irish_ said:
Just checked ECAs and found decision made!!!!!!!!

Applied April 7, SA Approval May 27, file transfered May 31 to Ottawa, RPRF request June 7.

It was so fast!
To which address did you send your RPRF receipt?

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Road2Canada said:
To which address did you send your RPRF receipt?
Send it via Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx It's not necessary to mail a physical copy. I sent mine before they requested it this way.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crezana said:
Hey jamils how do you know your file has been transferred to visa office.?

Hi Crezana I did not receive any sponsor approval email or letter but i called last week and they told me you have been approved as a sponsor and your filled is been transferred to London Visa office . And on PA side it shows we started processing your application on June 16,2016 . I dont know how much time will it take from there so far everything is fast.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
naticom said:

Was there any document request in your AOR2?

I didnt have to update anything as well, my VO didn't send me AOR2 either. i never got any Document Request. Just PPR.

But anyways, that clause in AOR2 is always there , even if there is no document request in AOR email.

Don't worry, either u have to update or not, your application goes in queue when it gets to the VO. So either way , the application will only be reviewed as the queue goes on or on its Due date, which ever comes first.