+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
fishbone said:
I believe the first March applicant from the GTA just got their test. Based on this, I would say we (GTA folks) should expect to wait at least 3-4 weeks before we start hearing about April applicants getting tests.
If CIC follows any logical procedure then that's correct, I checked the timeline and that member is 3-4 weeks ahead of me (for example) in any step.

But I highly doubt that!

Still lets hope for the Best and good luck to all

IrfanP

Feb 17, 2011
I got surprised today when in evening I checked my mails..................... I got letter from CIC inviting to write citizenship test on 22-Sep-15................ this letter is issued on 4-Sep-15.................... I did checked online status few days back it wasn't there.............. when I checked today, it shows following:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 14, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 30, 2015.
We sent you a notice on September 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 22, 2015 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I am from Toronto and applied with family................

April applicants, keep your fingers crossed (and keep eye on letter box..........test invitation is coming as physical mail), you will be getting your test invitation soon!!!

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
IrfanP said:
I got surprised today when in evening I checked my mails..................... I got letter from CIC inviting to write citizenship test on 22-Sep-15................ this letter is issued on 4-Sep-15.................... I did checked online status few days back it wasn't there.............. when I checked today, it shows following:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 14, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2015.
We sent you a notice on September 4, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 22, 2015 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

April applicants, keep your fingers crossed (and keep eye on letter box..........test invitation is coming as physical mail), you will be getting your test invitation soon!!!
Congrats. So happy for you and your nice post. Are u sure that LOT line did not updated in your e case.

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, there's nothing you can do other than waiting just as we all have been waiting for our citizenship applications to progress further! I dunno what's going on!

mnecgo

Jul 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IrfanP said:

Congrats ! :D

cassied

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And it is my turn :D. Good luck to all of you
There wasn't à line for transfert to the local office.

We sent you a notice on September 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 24, 2015 at 9:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cassied said:

We sent you a notice on September 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 24, 2015 at 9:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
that's great! are you also from the GTA?

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
cassied said:

Congrats. This is great news, this week makes us optimistic....

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zoya_99 said:
Atip was in my junk folder since past 3 days. I think I came to knw my file has been transferred.
Wow. This good news Zoya. So you are sure your file is transfered. Could you tell us what is written exactly that let u know it is transfered
Thanks

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
Wow. This good news Zoya. So you are sure your file is transfered. Could you tell us what is written exactly that let u know it is transfered
Thanks
Yes, I asked CIC call center to confirm.