+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

sparkle

Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2015 said:
yes I guess it does cuz in mine it showed Transfer to Local office as " in Transit"
Where did it say about Transfer? Was it under the first few details of application or was it towards to end?

sparkle

Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see bunch of activites towards the end of the pdf file, and the latest activity ACTIVITY 1 is Criminality clearance passed

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well what can I say :) you know some of the applicants even got their test invites with their status still showing in process and did not even indicate that their file was transferred so I think they aren't that regular in updating the ecas

NOBODYLIKEME said:
Good. but why it is not updates in your e case yet, as I understand it still shows in process

fzs2007

Mar 8, 2015
wife and I took the test at S :Dcarborough today. Both passed with 20/20. Test is neither hard nor easy. The best way is to read the book twice and complete the Apna Toronto and Richmond hill twice. If you dont read the book you will most likely fail. Do not underestimate it.
The officer was extremely nice and only checking the Passpost stamps, ID and Landing docs------all other interviewee has the same expereince as long as they have given the right information.
She told us 2-4 months.
Tx everyone and hope everyone get their citizenship soon.

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
april2015 said:
well what can I say :) you know some of the applicants even got their test invites with their status still showing in process and did not even indicate that their file was transferred so I think they aren't that regular in updating the ecas
Actually this what I hope, that our applications which are in process as shown in e case, have already been transfered to local office and CIC did not update e case for us. This will save a lot of time......

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
NOBODYLIKEME said:
But does ATIP informs you that your file was transferred to local office or not,..
Yes it does, and it does mention the actual office unlike eCAS updates these days saying just
office responsible for your area.

Sep 3, 2015
Hi guys , I am new to this forum. I applied on April.8, my application is in process since June 26. No updates in my ecas for the last two months. ;D....I am hoping to get test date very soon....

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Dr Wilberforce said:
Hi guys , I am new to this forum. I applied on April.8, my application is in process since June 26. No updates in my ecas for the last two months. ;D....I am hoping to get test date very soon....
What city?

sparkle

Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sparkle said:
Where did it say about Transfer? Was it under the first few details of application or was it towards to end?
april2015, could you please let me know?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Dr Wilberforce said:
Edmonton is a very slow office. I am from Edmonton and I applied on June 10 and still not in process just received. You can track March , April and May in the tracking sheets and do your estimation about your file time frame.

Sep 3, 2015
FAAMS said:
Edmonton is a very slow office. I am from Edmonton and I applied on June 10 and still not in process just received. You can track March , April and May in the tracking sheets and do your estimation about your file time frame.
Thanks FAAM.

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, I have it on the page 2 just after the section ASSESSMENTS it says

PAPER FILE
Office : CPC Sydney
# : X111111111

and below that is the section APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

so I guess yes, it's in the first few details of the application itself. Hope you get it

sparkle said:
april2015, could you please let me know?

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
april2015 said:
well, I have it on the page 2 just after the section ASSESSMENTS it says

PAPER FILE
Office : CPC Sydney
# : X111111111

and below that is the section APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

so I guess yes, it's in the first few details of the application itself. Hope you get it
I still don't understand what in transit means. Does Sydney mail the file to local office or just they email the scanned copy of it to local office. Because I think your e case should show LOT line now, as in transit was since long time ago....?