+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
oren said:
Everyday for a certain week, looks like it but then probably not everyone's at the same pace that's why there are some applications weeks ago that haven't been open. This is just what I think.
Hmmm.....ok

Some one said, call center told him of 20/Apr applications are being opened at the moment. This is a Mon.

If there are any such other reports - one can look at these dates. Are these application-open-dates jump week on week (Monday) or do they jump day on day(any weekday). There could be a hint there.

There is another theory - there are more than one CIC screening agents. Each are assigned batch of files from the front of the queue. however each has their own pace of clearing thus showing up temporal difference in dates - which could show up more if one of these agents go on leave for 1 to 2 weeks with files on his desk waiting for his/her return. However this theory hasn't been proven - no certain hints!!

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just rcvd the AOR.. :)

My application was initially rcvd on April 7, but sent back on April 12 due to missing information in a column.
The application was corrected and received by CIC on April 29.

Hope the timeline helps the others!

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. All the very best wishes :)

nvr said:

My application was initially rcvd on April 7, but sent back on April 12 due to missing information in a column.

Amine Concordia

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvr said:

Good news.
Hope next week I will get my AOR

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree, though if someone goes on vacation/leave I think someone needs to take care of their pile but this person also has their own pile to do.
I still think some people are just faster than other people that's why the date varies.

Someone from here already got their AoR and it was received April 27 and someone in May claiming that his friend got her AoR and it was received 1st week of May. So I'm guess it meant May 1st eventhough that's not the first week of May.

Now someone posted April 29, took 1 month exactly. So they (some of them) are at the last week of April now.

boltz said:
Hmmm.....ok

Some one said, call center told him of 20/Apr applications are being opened at the moment. This is a Mon.

If there are any such other reports - one can look at these dates. Are these application-open-dates jump week on week (Monday) or do they jump day on day(any weekday). There could be a hint there.

There is another theory - there are more than one CIC screening agents. Each are assigned batch of files from the front of the queue. however each has their own pace of clearing thus showing up temporal difference in dates - which could show up more if one of these agents go on leave for 1 to 2 weeks with files on his desk waiting for his/her return. However this theory hasn't been proven - no certain hints!!

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That was fast. I mean it was initially received April 7 and was sent back to you right away. I wonder if does it means someone looks as it first upon received then get piled for AoR. Really not sure how they work lol...

Congrats btw, hope more AoR come our way soon!!!

nvr said:

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
oren said:
That was fast. I mean it was initially received April 7 and was sent back to you right away. I wonder if does it means someone looks as it first upon received then get piled for AoR. Really not sure how they work lol...

Congrats btw, hope more AoR come our way soon!!!
Makes sense... First screening is quick .... Then goes to AOR queue... Where it seems a longer queue to clear.

So, it is probably also says that upon passing thru 2 weeks, it means first screening is thru and application is good (assuming above is true) hence may not return

nflcanada

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
My application arrived at CIC on April 21 and I'm sure it will be sent back because it's stale dated. Noticed it when I went through the copy that I made. I still haven't received it so if they screen it first, I should've received it back already. If they're not sending it back, I should've received an AOR by now. If they only opened it last week when the rest of the AOR emails of that day/period was sent, and then returned it by mail, then it makes sense that I haven't received it yet. Can take a week to get mail from NS to BC.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What date did you put? They received it on April 21st, that will be the recorded receive date.

nflcanada said:
My application arrived at CIC on April 21 and I'm sure it will be sent back because it's stale dated. Noticed it when I went through the copy that I made. I still haven't received it so if they screen it first, I should've received it back already. If they're not sending it back, I should've received an AOR by now. If they only opened it last week when the rest of the AOR emails of that day/period was sent, and then returned it by mail, then it makes sense that I haven't received it yet. Can take a week to get mail from NS to BC.

nflcanada

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Received April 21 at CIC, signed received April 21, that is what I said, that is the date I gave in the previous comment. Doesn't change the point I tried to make. It doesn't really matter whether they open it first because if you're waiting for your AOR or application to be returned, there's nothing you can do to make it happen sooner. Just be patient.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay. Was just wondering and asked about your application signature date.
And true can't do anything about it, I found 2 typo mistakes on my form and then found some non-English words on my transcript (proof of language), I didn't even include my diploma so I'm checking the mail if my application got returned already or will CIC be okay with my app.

nflcanada said:
Received April 21 at CIC, signed received April 21, that is what I said, that is the date I gave in the previous comment. Doesn't change the point I tried to make. It doesn't really matter whether they open it first because if you're waiting for your AOR or application to be returned, there's nothing you can do to make it happen sooner. Just be patient.

nflcanada

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
I have a slight feeling that if you haven't received an AOR and app went int before April 21 and you think you have mistakes, then you'll likely receive your applications back soon. Best to get everything ready and in an envelope to immediately submit when the application comes back.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
oren said:
Okay. Was just wondering and asked about your application signature date.
And true can't do anything about it, I found 2 typo mistakes on my form and then found some non-English words on my transcript (proof of language), I didn't even include my diploma so I'm checking the mail if my application got returned already or will CIC be okay with my app.
If you did not submit your diploma then what exactly did you send?

My degree had bilingual (English and native country's language)printed on it and it was accepted.