+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is always better to provide all the information when asked rather than ignoring. You never know what information you thought may be of less importance to you but they take it as if you chose to hide and would then give rise to doubts, therefore, I would recommend including each and every address. I stayed for 3 weeks at a cousin's house when I first came to Canada and later rented a furnished apartment for a month before moving into our permanent home and I have listed all the addresses during the last 4 years including these 2 addresses even though my stay at these addresses was just temporary in nature.

svas said:
hi everyone,

i am going to apply for the family next week.

when we first landed in canada until we have signed our lease agreement for our apartment we had to stay in a hotel for 2 nights . now my question is, do i have to write these 2 days on the resident addresses in the past 4 years part (question 6e) or not ? i think this is something happening to most of everybody.

thanks in advance

Dawn5095

Feb 23, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Im Dawn, I'm sending my application today; April 8, 2015.
I will be looking forward to chat with you guys in this forum.................

svas

Apr 4, 2015
april2015 said:
It is always better to provide all the information when asked rather than ignoring. You never know what information you thought may be of less importance to you but they take it as if you chose to hide and would then give rise to doubts, therefore, I would recommend including each and every address. I stayed for 3 weeks at a cousin's house when I first came to Canada and later rented a furnished apartment for a month before moving into our permanent home and I have listed all the addresses during the last 4 years including these 2 addresses even though my stay at these addresses was just temporary in nature.
thanks

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think you have to put that address.

svas said:
hi everyone,

i am going to apply for the family next week.

when we first landed in canada until we have signed our lease agreement for our apartment we had to stay in a hotel for 2 nights . now my question is, do i have to write these 2 days on the resident addresses in the past 4 years part (question 6e) or not ? i think this is something happening to most of everybody.

thanks in advance

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, you may be right but I would prefer to disclose everything even if it's for a day or two rather than choosing to hide or ignore as I would never want them to ask me questions or interrogate me on petty issues such as this one if somehow they come to know during the interview i.e. I wouldn't take a wee bit of a chance to make myself or my case look suspicious to them resulting in unnecessary delays in processing my application.

Anyways, it's your call mate @ svas

Nuwa said:
I don't think you have to put that address.

bigleafbride

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013
Hello,

I have sent my application and it was received today.

How many days does it take for the AOR?

Also, I did not read some of the messages in this thread so I ended up not signing nor writing my name at the back of the photos. I hope it will not be returned just because of that.

Thank you all!

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Luck bigleafbride!

someone replied to a similar comment that they too forgot to print their name at the back of the photo but their application was still accepted by CIC, so I guess you should be ok too. That person I believe had sent only one application so it shouldn't be a problem, however, if you are sending documents for multiple applicants i.e. for a family then they may have issues as to which photo belongs to which applicant even though the photos are initially attached to each individual application but if they remove it and wanna attach them back later on then chances are that the photos may get mixed up.

Anyway, I hope yours should be ok. Best of luck with your journey to the citizenship :)

bigleafbride said:
Hello,

Also, I did not read some of the messages in this thread so I ended up not signing nor writing my name at the back of the photos. I hope it will not be returned just because of that.

Thank you all!

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2015 said:
well, you may be right but I would prefer to disclose everything even if it's for a day or two rather than choosing to hide or ignore as I would never want them to ask me questions or interrogate me on petty issues such as this one if somehow they come to know during the interview i.e. I wouldn't take a wee bit of a chance to make myself or my case look suspicious to them resulting in unnecessary delays in processing my application.

Anyways, it's your call mate @ svas
Yes, I agree. We should take every precaution avoid delays, especially RQ and they are not very specific about these addresses. Let's say I stayed in several hotels during a road trip in Canada, then do they expect me to list each and every address I stayed? I think they don't, but it may be a good idea to add an attachment and explain the situation.

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigleafbride said:
Hello,

Thank you all!
You must be OK if you had the photographer's date stamp on the back and you are a single applicant.

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow April applicants (and soon to be April applicants)

I finally sent in my application yesterday via Fedex - it's meant to reach Sydney on Monday, Apr 13

I look forward to getting to know everyone better over the next few months.

Good luck to all!!

Hope for best

Jan 17, 2012
Hello all,

Please add me to the spreadsheet.
Application mailed April 7
Application received April 9
Courier FEDEX

Many thanks

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Here is my info..

application - family
Mailed 28th March (Canada Post)
Reached 3rd April

Waiting for return of application as I found that I missed to add one information..
(after landing I went back immediately, came back to live with family after 2 months.. I missed to mention about those 2 months in work section :'( , as I was not working during that period in Canada, a stupid mistake sharing if someone can learn from... if someone if preparing to submit their application)

:'(

will update my info again once I get & resend the package..

gowest

Sep 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I haven't posted here since 2 years ago! It's good to be back again. I have a quick question from those who have recently mailed their citizenship application.
Can you guys tell me how many days you added on top of 1095 days when sending your application? Thanks.