alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babi22 said:
If tge ecas shows decision made it usually mean that your app has been approved (if there were no problems with your application and all went well in the interview). This means you are on a waiting list for your oath ceremony. When my wife's status turned to "decision made" it took around 1 to 2 weeks before ahe received her oath invitation. She is from Montreal and she became a citizen just yesterday Aug 5th :)
If there was anything wrong with my application, Would they still have changed the status to 'Decision Made' without even asking me for explanation of the discrepancies?

cassied

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amine Concordia said:
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 30, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 9, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on August 4, 2015.

;D finally, my status turned to '' In process ''
Congratulations Amine

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
alikhan44 said:
If there was anything wrong with my application, Would they still have changed the status to 'Decision Made' without even asking me for explanation of the discrepancies?
I don't think so, I guess in regular cases you would have received RQ and may be other communications... In your case I would believe it's an approved application and you are on the wait list for the Oath.

You can always give CIC a quick call and they might confirm this (at least they informed my wife when she called them wondering about that "decision made" status).

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babi22 said:
I don't think so, I guess in regular cases you would have received RQ and may be other communications... In your case I would believe it's an approved application and you are on the wait list for the Oath.

You can always give CIC a quick call and they might confirm this (at least they informed my wife when she called them wondering about that "decision made" status).
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give them a call tomorrow and see what they have to say.

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to Profile >> Modify Profile (on the top left) >> Forum Profile Information >> Signature

Dude you must have posted a certain number of posts / comments here in Canada Visa Forum before they actually allow you to edit your signature. I forgot that no. of posts. Just try yourself and see if it works for you.

cassied said:
Hi folks
Is there any one who can tell me how can i add my timeline on my signature.

Thanks you

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Returning here on the forum after a couple of weeks. Good to see lots of progress and congrats to all who received their AORs and for any further progress in your applications :)

No further progress in my case since my application went into "In Process" a month ago. What's the update with other Mississauga applicants? did any of you go beyond this stage or not yet?

I had even applied for ATIP a month ago when there was no movement in my application for 4 months after receiving the AOR but my status got changed to "In Process" the very next day after I applied for ATIP. However, have still not received the ATIP results yet, I guess it takes 4 to 6 business weeks. Also can any senior member here comment if applying for ATIP has got any impact on the progress of your application i.e. does it slow down the application process?

Thanks & Good Luck to all

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I called CIC and asked them about 'Decision Made'. They said, the status changes to 'Decision Made' if there was an update on your file. The agent was not willing to look into my file because it was still within the 6 months time frame. I hope its an oath call :)

McClane

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I did some research and it seems like more information can still be requested due to the absences (is this the RQ?), even if a test date as been established already? Is this a correct understanding. It seems like we might have celebrated too early then. Thanks a lot.

ikonkaar939

Jun 21, 2014
I dont know what to say

I called Cic to check if they got finger prints results or not because finger print company said me they will be able to answer after 10 days.

I called cic call center, and they said me we cant take your name or any ting as processing time is 24 months. I asked if you can tell me status, they said. after 2 years call us and ask in case you didnt get without asking my info.

I m confused, as i dont know who can tell me now the answer

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
alikhan44 said:
So I called CIC and asked them about 'Decision Made'. They said, the status changes to 'Decision Made' if there was an update on your file. The agent was not willing to look into my file because it was still within the 6 months time frame. I hope its an oath call :)
I do believe it's an Oath coming soon. Some of the call center agents are taking their job too seriously...feels like you're talking to a robot sometimes... you either wait few days/weeks and will probably receive your invitation, or, you can call them again and might talk to a more collaborative agent...

maronvomra

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
I am from Montreal.
Got my letter yesterday for the citizenship test for Aug24. Time 07:46 .. I think it means 7:46 AM and not PM :)

My TimeLine:
- App received Apr-09
- got acknowledgement Apr-23
- Start processing on June-09
- Your file was transferred to the responsible for your area on Jun23, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

Thanks.

cassied

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april2015 said:
Go to Profile >> Modify Profile (on the top left) >> Forum Profile Information >> Signature

Dude you must have posted a certain number of posts / comments here in Canada Visa Forum before they actually allow you to edit your signature. I forgot that no. of posts. Just try yourself and see if it works for you.
Yess i did it. Thanks you very much :D ;D ;D