+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Born2bBeast and Congrats to all who have received their AOR :)
all of you who haven't received it yet, please don't feel bad, hopefully you too will receive it soon and will be sharing your experiences here soon :)

My ECAS too got activated today and is showing application received.

Born2bBeast said:
Congratulations !!

Kuro

Apr 18, 2015
i am new to forum and just 18 years.
i will submit my application on 24th april 2015. i landed as PR with my family on 22nd april 2012.
following are my question senior members please guide:
1 As did my 11th and 12th from Canada. I am enclosing my graduation transcript as proof of english.
On the other side website says that CIC only accepts IELTS general, but did passed IELTS 7.5 in Academic . Should i enclose that or not?
2 in work/ education column i am writing 21 st april 2011 to 22nd april 2012 as my indian residence address.after doing my graduation for a very brief time from 26th aug 2014 to 22nd de 2014 i have gone to university of waterloo and stayed alone at kitchener address to pursue my university education but came back and from then i am again staying with my father/ family at same old address, should i write this or not ?
3 i am filing my application as individual adult, As my dad have gone to india for almost 70 days, although he came early as PR on 18th March 2012. he will plan to file on 31st may 2015. He will apply with my younger son who is 17 as a family application. But do you advice i want to file at earliest looking to situation where CIC any days will annouce implementation of new law. Please advice what is advisable and why

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I mailed my naturalization application on April 12, 2015 and received by the Case Processing Center's clerical staff on April 16.
Judging by the timeline here, I might receive a confirmation i.e. Acknowledgment of receipt by the end of this month. Anyways, just want to add my details to the forum.

Ontario Applicant here.

Cheers

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Dear Fellow Members,

I would appreciate your guidance and suggestion on matter below.

- I am planning to apply for Wife's Citizenship on 27th April on that she will be eligible to apply. But we had recent trip from USA and there is no Entry stamp on Passports. Which is causing confusion in my mind. That how will CIC know that we entered in Canada, there is no Entry Date. The Immigration officer when we departing put stamp of 6 months.(That is I believe so we can maximum stay for 6 months in States). But upon arrival no stamp No Dates will this be an issue in applying for her.

I would really appreciate if i could be given some thoughts who had similar issues or has knowledge.

Thanks and Regards

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
I have posted my application for FAMILY (for me and spouse)

and I have sent only one copy of kid's school record.

Just curious - if one copy of school record is sufficient or should I have been sent 2 copies (one with my application form and second with my spouse application form)?
any comments please?

second - I have sent CELPIP-General LS report as language proof. I hope its acceptable.. any comments on this also please.
I know second question is stupid one, as I read on CIC site before taking test, but just thought to confirm again..

thanks & regards...

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
ROMA_1 said:
Could any one tell me what is the basis that CIC sends AOR for applicants? is it date of application receiving, area and province location, single or family or anything else... :'(
in spreadsheets I found some people receive AOR after just 5 days while others do after 40 days which is in my opinion completely unfair... :-[
no dear not unfair... because 2 applications are not replica ... each case has its own variation (difference).
it all depends, what documents one has attached in support, and other information.

just a wild guess - 40 days AOR, might have caused by return of application for some reason and resubmit of application. Just confirm with that applicant. Bottom line each submitted application is different and game depends on supporting documents and their scope of acceptability.

good luck and wish u quick AOR.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balli 80 said:
Hi Guys

Just sent the application on April 16th and it will reach CIC on April 20 ..Waiting game begins
I sent out the package in April 16 as well and got just delivered today :) Let's keep posted!

Hope for best

Jan 17, 2012
@ Sunafi
For the school records you need to send two copies one with your application and with your spouse application, I assume.

However you do not need to worry as I have never heard of application returned for that. It should be fine.

The CELPIP is perfectly fine though.

Best regards,

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope for best said:
@ Sunafi
For the school records you need to send two copies one with your application and with your spouse application, I assume.

However you do not need to worry as I have never heard of application returned for that. It should be fine.

The CELPIP is perfectly fine though.

Best regards,
I have attached one copy of school records in the package (family application). It was accepted. As the entire family application is treated as one case, I guess it is ok.

Dimply

Apr 9, 2015
By The Grace of Allah, Today early morning I received email (AOR) from CIC...Right after 11 Days...........

Pls guide me how I can check my status online???? As in my email its mentioned Application No & UCI. And what stand for UCI???

Any one pls guide step by step.

I wish all of u for good news........cheeeeeeers

I am From Calgary, Alberta

Dear Administrator Please update my status in spread sheet...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Sent: April 07, 2015
Application Received: April 09, 2015
AOR Received: April 21, 2015
ECas Activated (Y/N): N
Test Invitation Letter: XX-XX-XXXX
Date Test Taken: XX-XX-XXXX
Oath Invitation Letter: XX-XX-XXXX
Citizenship Conferred: XX-XX-XX