Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Finally Recieved my COPR & Stamped Passport from CHC new Delhi via VFS Pune .
:) :) :) :) :)

Penultimate step of becoming a PR Complete.. :) :) 8) 8) Hoping to do my Landing by first Week of August.
Best of luck to all who are still waiting.. GODSPEED

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi all,

I did landing at pearson airport and my wife did at Niagara Falls. I know many of you have done landing at niagara falls, could you please confirm if there is a stamp on the COPR for the people who did flag polling at niagara falls?
I have a pearson airport stamp where as my wife doesnt have a stamp on the COPR and looks like if it is a copy of something. Just curious to know we don't have anything different than what others have?

Thanks!

sooperdice

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
28-07-2015
Just got my stamped passport back!

I have a question about the next step, as opposed to landing at a border. I saw this in the COPR letter

You can make an appointment at a Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) office near where you live in Canada. To do this, contact CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. You cannot call this number if you are outside Canada.

Has anyone done the above? Specifically in Toronto? Can you share the details?

varun1253

May 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

ECAS STATUS changed to "Decision made". Can someone please let me know who long does it take to get PPR after status changed to Decision made?

User name:var1253
Application sent: 14- Apr-2014
AOR Rec'd : 08- May-2014

Admin, please update the sheet.

Thanks much

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015
Helo all;

Could some body send a link for upfront RPRF where one can find guides how to pay these fees.

Thanks a lot

good luck to all of you

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Anybody who can respond on this?

I did landing at pearson airport and my wife did at Niagara Falls. I know many of you have done landing at niagara falls, could you please confirm if there is a stamp on the COPR for the people who did flag polling at niagara falls?
I have a pearson airport stamp where as my wife doesnt have a stamp on the COPR and looks like if it is a copy of something. Just curious to know we don't have anything different than what others have?

Thanks!

kiwicanada

Jan 23, 2014
Hey guys,

I have been a silent participant in this. I've just been updated on my status - see below:

We started processing your application on June 8, 2015.
Medical Request: June 10, 2015.
Medical Complete: June 17, 2015. (In Canada)
Police Record Request: June 9, 2015.
RFRP Requested: June 11, 2015.
RFRP Paid: June 16, 2015.
ECAS Status: In Process

Please update the spreadsheet

varun1253

May 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

Finally a big news from my side, got the passport request for my self and my spouse yesterday. :D :D :D
As my spouse is in India, i have to request CEC to change the visa office to New Delhi.

Admin, please update the sheet.

Wish everyone a very gud luck, hope you guys will hear some gud news sooner.

Thanks

EPP

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
IELTS Request
Celpip sent with application
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Khan112244 said:
Helo all;

Could some body send a link for upfront RPRF where one can find guides how to pay these fees.

Thanks a lot

good luck to all of you
From: http://ay.gy/8309598/banner/http:/cectoolkit.weebly.com/

How can I pay the Right of Permanent Residence ( RPRF ) fee upfront?
7/29/2014 12 Comments

To make an upfront payment for the RPRF, go to
> https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en.

Then select IMMIGRATION as the type of service and click on RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE.

Principal applicants (with some exceptions) and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee. Applicants must pay this fee before CIC issues the permanent resident visa or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

These people do not have to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

[ Source: #4 on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp ]

After paying the fee, you will be issued a receipt, which you can either fill out on your computer or print, fill out and scan - then email to CIC for further processing.

Send the receipt to: CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca or CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca
and make sure to include all required information in the subject line. More information HERE.

ozmatwork

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Hi All,

Finally the waiting game is over, I did my landing at COUTTS Border. The Officers were soooo cool, it was a smooth ride for me. :)

Details:

I parked my car in front of the Duty Free Shop because my friends are with me, then I walk at the right side of the road (facing the duty free shop).
There would be a hallway once you reach the hill, go inside and you will find yourself on an elevator, go to level 2 and there would be an exit. Once you are outside you will see the booth, show them
your passport and tell them you are completing the validation of permanent residency. They will ask you to go inside and wait until an officer guide you to the exit which is the canadian booth (border)
hand over the yellow card and letter you got from US border including your passport. The officer will just ask you typical questions then he will sign the letter. Just walk around and you will see the lobby which is the final step, got to the immigration desk and give them your passport, refusal letter and yellow card. Wait untl they call your name and be ready on your COPR. The office will read you the do's and dont's plus the perks of being a PR. All done!

I hope this will give you idea and will help others if they choose to do their landing by land.

Thanks!

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
ozmatwork said:
Hi All,

Finally the waiting game is over, I did my landing at COUTTS Border. The Officers were soooo cool, it was a smooth ride for me. :)

Details:

I parked my car in front of the Duty Free Shop because my friends are with me, then I walk at the right side of the road (facing the duty free shop).
There would be a hallway once you reach the hill, go inside and you will find yourself on an elevator, go to level 2 and there would be an exit. Once you are outside you will see the booth, show them
your passport and tell them you are completing the validation of permanent residency. They will ask you to go inside and wait until an officer guide you to the exit which is the canadian booth (border)
hand over the yellow card and letter you got from US border including your passport. The officer will just ask you typical questions then he will sign the letter. Just walk around and you will see the lobby which is the final step, got to the immigration desk and give them your passport, refusal letter and yellow card. Wait untl they call your name and be ready on your COPR. The office will read you the do's and dont's plus the perks of being a PR. All done!

I hope this will give you idea and will help others if they choose to do their landing by land.

Thanks!
Thanks for the information.
Can you please let us know what are the typical questions the officer ask, what are the questions you were asked.
Please give the details as I am planning to do landing by land very soon.

Thanks,

ozmatwork

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Can you please let us know what are the typical questions the officer ask, what are the questions you were asked.
Please give the details as I am planning to do landing by land very soon.

Thanks,

Questions like, Got any criminal record? Are you bringing alcohol? weapons? Money more than 10k? ---- Answers all are all no... :)
Don't worry, everything will be smooth... for sure, as long as you bring your documents, just for back up. :)

KD82

Dec 13, 2014
Hi guys,
Just to update you on my application. I paid RPRF fees up front on the 8th of june and mail confirmation of my upfront medical on the 9th. I then received Passport request on the 29th of june and My e-cas changed to DM that same night. Passports sent to Ottawa on the 30th of june received at CIC on the 2nd of july. Return envelope activated on the 8th and Passports received on the 9th of July.....Landing soon!
I want to thank everyone in this forum for posting there situation and application concerns and big thanks to the people who give advice on here! For those who are waiting God is working on you application for you. Thanks again and Good Luck! :) :) 8) 8) 8)

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
ozmatwork said:
Questions like, Got any criminal record? Are you bringing alcohol? weapons? Money more than 10k? ---- Answers all are all no... :)
Don't worry, everything will be smooth... for sure, as long as you bring your documents, just for back up. :)