20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
My one cent here for you.

Read point # 6 from CIC site. (go to FAQ)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

tobby web site:

http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/where-to-i-have-to-send-the-pcc

Hopefully it will help you.

bumbak said:
Thanks, will do that then :)

bumbak

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Whoaaa!! that's what exactly I was looking for.

Love this forum, all of your help. Much appreciate it!!!

Good luck to us all.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey guys, I need your help !!!

I applied on April 25, 2014 under cec. I am still waiting for me AOR. Even I call to my bank
To confirm the status of my draft which I sent to immigration and bank saying it's still not enchaehed yet. So it's almost 40 days and no draft enchaehed yet. Please advice me, should I write an email to cic and ask what's going on dere end about my application.

Need your valuable suggestion !!

Thanks

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
backendcode said:

I applied on April 25, 2014 under cec. I am still waiting for me AOR. Even I call to my bank
To confirm the status of my draft which I sent to immigration and bank saying it's still not enchaehed yet. So it's almost 40 days and no draft enchaehed yet. Please advice me, should I write an email to cic and ask what's going on dere end about my application.
Hi Backendcode,

I totally understand your situation. It's a pain...
I know you are late in getting an AOR by now, but it's not totally bad. I have applied on April 28 and just got it yesterday, and there is no rule that CIO will issue AOR in the order of the submission date. Sometimes, people who applied after us will get AOR first. So, I think, you are not totally out of it, when you look at it by the dates. But a little worrying thing is that your draft has not been cashed yet. That's really surprising. That makes me think if your application may not be complete ?? Don't know if you missed some important document or something..

But nothing to worry my friend, worst case, if your application has been returned also, but good thing is that it is not considered rejected. You can add the missing document and resend again.

It's tough....but I would suggest you to wait for one more week and see if you will receive an AOR. If not,then you can try writing an email to CIO, Sydney... but not sure if they will reply like that...I just hope and pray for you to know something soon... either it be an AOR or atleast return ur application........ both are much better than waiting and not knowing, what's happening.

Wish you all the best,
Canadiian

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Did you receive any kind of confirmation/sign from courier company/Canada post? Whether it has received it or not.

If yest then wait for sometime....

backendcode said:

Thanks

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
backendcode said:

Thanks
Hey man! Don't worry. You'll get news soon. I know it's difficult because I've been in your shoes just a few weeks ago. I understand that all of us are anxious to get news asap, but comparing with other months (mostly 2013 applicants), you're still on track. The process of getting AOR used to take up to 60 days, but for some reason on January, February, March and the first batch of April went down to 25 days. It was awesome! However, we neither know why the processing time drastically improved during those months nor why it's slowing down a bit again for the second batch of April, May and June. I would recommend you to wait a bit more. Just give it 10 days more to then reach CIC with your concerns. I'm pretty sure you'll receive news soon! Try to relax.... things always happen for a reason.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Canadiian said:
Hi Backendcode,

I totally understand your situation. It's a pain...
I know you are late in getting an AOR by now, but it's not totally bad. I have applied on April 28 and just got it yesterday, and there is no rule that CIO will issue AOR in the order of the submission date. Sometimes, people who applied after us will get AOR first. So, I think, you are not totally out of it, when you look at it by the dates. But a little worrying thing is that your draft has not been cashed yet. That's really surprising. That makes me think if your application may not be complete ?? Don't know if you missed some important document or something..

But nothing to worry my friend, worst case, if your application has been returned also, but good thing is that it is not considered rejected. You can add the missing document and resend again.

It's tough....but I would suggest you to wait for one more week and see if you will receive an AOR. If not,then you can try writing an email to CIO, Sydney... but not sure if they will reply like that...I just hope and pray for you to know something soon... either it be an AOR or atleast return ur application........ both are much better than waiting and not knowing, what's happening.

Wish you all the best,
Canadiian
Hey Canadiian,

First of all, thank you so much for replying on my post. I cant reply this long lol :p

Anyways, I am thinking to wait for few days before write an email to CIC. I think if something was missing in my form then my application should be returned for now because i saw some previous post and people who got their application returned from CIC they get back their file within few weeks because its clear if something is missing they don't wanna waste time on reviewing it. CIC might be confused about some information and may be they taking some time to make decision on AOR. Lets hope for good.

Thanks a lot for your pray. I will get back to you with some good news :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Backendcode

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
maxmoore said:
Hey man! Don't worry. You'll get news soon. I know it's difficult because I've been in your shoes just a few weeks ago. I understand that all of us are anxious to get news asap, but comparing with other months (mostly 2013 applicants), you're still on track. The process of getting AOR used to take up to 60 days, but for some reason on January, February, March and the first batch of April went down to 25 days. It was awesome! However, we neither know why the processing time drastically improved during those months nor why it's slowing down a bit again for the second batch of April, May and June. I would recommend you to wait a bit more. Just give it 10 days more to then reach CIC with your concerns. I'm pretty sure you'll receive news soon! Try to relax.... things always happen for a reason.
hey maxmoore,

I totally agree with you!! lets give 10 more days and see where it goes. I will get back to you.

Thanks for your reply!!!!

Have a wonderful day

Backendcode

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
sjulien said:
Did you receive any kind of confirmation/sign from courier company/Canada post? Whether it has received it or not.

If yest then wait for sometime....
Hey Sjulien,

What kind of confirmation? I sent my file through Fedex and they just gave me tracking code. When i tracked my file it was received on April 30, 2014 @ cic.

Thanks for your reply tho

have a great day

backendcode

sabujnil

Aug 30, 2012
Hi Guys,
I have seen the tracking XL.
Could you please let me know whether you recieved AOR in Mail or Email?

I sent my document on 30 March and my ECAS status shows that my application was received on 3 April.

But I did not recieve any Mail or Email about this.

Is there any thing wrong with my application to be worried or that happened to you as well.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Have you checked your spam email? Looks like you have lost your AOR communication. If you are unable to find it, email CIO and ask them to confirm if processing has begun on your file.

sabujnil said:
Hi Guys,
I have seen the tracking XL.
Could you please let me know whether you recieved AOR in Mail or Email?

I sent my document on 30 March and my ECAS status shows that my application was received on 3 April.

But I did not recieve any Mail or Email about this.

Is there any thing wrong with my application to be worried or that happened to you as well.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

vto

Feb 19, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015
ECAS Status: Application Received

Ashra

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014

ksn4u

Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-4-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Filed on April 25
File reached on May 1st
CC charged on May 22nd
But no AOR yet ... :( Its already over 2 weeks my CC got charged.. Dont know when will I receive.
Any clues guys??