05 May 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
22 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015
Congrats Backendcode on your AOR :)

Today March 03 applicants have received their MRs. We are just a month away. Good Luck everyone.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
kichha51 said:
Congrats Backendcode on your AOR :)

Today March 03 applicants have received their MRs. We are just a month away. Good Luck everyone.
Thanks and that's great news tho !! Do u have any idea when I will be able to see my status online ? Coz it still shoeing nothing on ecas :(

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
backendcode said:
Thanks and that's great news tho !! Do u have any idea when I will be able to see my status online ? Coz it still shoeing nothing on ecas :(
Give it at least 5 7 days after AOR

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
alijumani said:
your welcome. I hope your ecas reflects the actual app received date not the september one..
it would be great if they still consider me as april applicant because they delay to give me file number and i still have no idea why and now they made me more confuse. I dont know if u have any idea about it or no. let me ask you

They emailed AOR on Sep 10 at 9:35 am and in email they write it down my application has been placed in processing but i already email to cic intake office almost 30 days before to ask the status of my application because of not getting aor and today i got email from cic and they write me back

Good morning

file number : ***

we have your application with our office and is under review. and i dont know what kind of under review. may b they consider processing as under review or they doing some more review at cic intake office after AOR.

Do u have any idea about it

thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
backendcode said:
it would be great if they still consider me as april applicant because they delay to give me file number and i still have no idea why and now they made me more confuse. I dont know if u have any idea about it or no. let me ask you

They emailed AOR on Sep 10 at 9:35 am and in email they write it down my application has been placed in processing but i already email to cic intake office almost 30 days before to ask the status of my application because of not getting aor and today i got email from cic and they write me back

Good morning

file number : ***

we have your application with our office and is under review. and i dont know what kind of under review. may b they consider processing as under review or they doing some more review at cic intake office after AOR.

Do u have any idea about it

thanks
They were replying for your email query. Yes, CIO does the initial review that everything is in order and documents are complete. Once they satisfied with your documents are complete and nothing is missing they transfer the file to CPC for further processing.

Please let me know what date is showing on your ecas?

mihais2u

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Nov 07, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 13, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 05, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 07, 2015
LANDED..........
May 16, 2015
Heads up guys! First March applicant received his MR for him and his family tonight. It's not long until we are going to receive it and if they are keeping up the way they started again, first of us will receive their MR by the end of this month.

Best of luck for all of us!!!

kichha51

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Apr 2014
AOR Received.
05 May 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
22 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015
backendcode said:
Please Update the status "In Process" :)
Directly to "In Process"? Thats awesome, our applications are still in "Application Received" status.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
alijumani said:
They were replying for your email query. Yes, CIO does the initial review that everything is in order and documents are complete. Once they satisfied with your documents are complete and nothing is missing they transfer the file to CPC for further processing.

Please let me know what date is showing on your ecas?
Hey i agree with u and i believe after find find out if everything complete, they inform to applicants (with AOR(file number)) and send file for processing. Anyway my lawyer send my file on April 25, 2014 and received on April 29, 2014 but in my ecas it says "IN PROCESS" and when i click on that it says we received your file on June 9, 2014.

Thanks

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
kichha51 said:
Directly to "In Process"? Thats awesome, our applications are still in "Application Received" status.
Yes it says in process on my ecas. Is Application received means file is still in row for processing? or no

Thanks and good luck to you

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
backendcode said:
Hey i agree with u and i believe after find find out if everything complete, they inform to applicants (with AOR(file number)) and send file for processing. Anyway my lawyer send my file on April 25, 2014 and received on April 29, 2014 but in my ecas it says "IN PROCESS" and when i click on that it says we received your file on June 9, 2014.

Thanks
So that means you are a june applicant

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
alijumani said:
So that means you are a june applicant
Yes, This is what my ecas status showing but i am wondering how come they consider my file as June applicant as i sent my file on April 25 (that's what my Lawyer said, he sent my file on April 25 and received on April 29) but do u think he may lie about date when he sent it?

thanks ali