Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
SunilR said:
Good News ---- :) :) :) :)

I got PPR for me and my wife this morning.... 8) ;D :D :p

Cabalen - Can you please update the sheet...!!!! Thanks a lot for your help in keeping track of the process.... You are the best.... :D

Good luck to all who are waiting for their turns for MR or PPR.... I wish you get it very very soon.... :)
Sheet updated! Congrats!! That's great news!! Happy for you man!

SunilR

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-04-2015
maxmoore said:
Sheet updated! Congrats!! That's great news!! Happy for you man!

Thanks Maxmoore.... Our process was similar until PPR. And then I thought that CIC forgot about my File.... And today I got the good news from my Lawyer... Soooo happy Now..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for your support Maxmoore and Cabalen for all your efforts.... You guys were always on top of it no matter whether you were at your home or at work... You guys were always there to help us keeping the track of the process by updating the sheet in no time...

I wish all other threads also get Admins like you guys.... :) :) :)

Thanks for everything..... :)

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
SunilR said:
Thanks Maxmoore.... Our process was similar until PPR. And then I thought that CIC forgot about my File.... And today I got the good news from my Lawyer... Soooo happy Now..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for your support Maxmoore and Cabalen for all your efforts.... You guys were always on top of it no matter whether you were at your home or at work... You guys were always there to help us keeping the track of the process by updating the sheet in no time...

I completely agree with Sunil. Thank you guys. You have been so helpful

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
You're welcome guys! We are all in the same boat and it's fantastic to share experience meanwhile we drive the same path. Hope that things start to work out for the rest of folks here without PPR and MR.

marketinglady

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing your experience! I think I'd prefer to go to an appointment at the CIC office too, but I heard the waiting time for an appointment in Vancouver is one month or more. Well, we'll see when I get my CoPR, but I'll probably just hop in the car and go straight to the border!

Karen111 said:
I called to CIC (the number was given on the CoPR letter) and requested an appointment. Few days later, I received an email saying that I can do my landing at my local CIC office on March 24 anytime between 9am-12pm.

I went to the office and there was no waiting time as I booked the appointment earlier. The actual landing process took me less than 10 minutes. After landing was done, I was guided to the next counter to update my SIN number.

The good parts about getting you landing done at your local CIC office would be...
1. You can get your landing and SIN change done on the same day with no waiting time.
2. My CoPR had some error on the first and last entry dates. The CIC officer corrected them and re-issued a new one on the spot

And the inconvenient parts are...
1. You need to book an appointment
2. For the appointment, you don't choose a time... they pick a date and email you to notify..

marketinglady

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPATEL said:
I completely agree with Sunil. Thank you guys. You have been so helpful
Me too!! You guys and everyone else at this forum are awesome! It's been so nice to have each other's support :)

sonico

Apr 9, 2014
I received CoPR for me and family members today. Been checking my mailbox anxiously everyday after ecas status changed to decision made.

I called to CIC and asked for an appointment to complete the PR in local CIC office. The officer checked all the UCIs and told I should wait for an email from local office for an appointment with them.

Officer said I should be able to have the appointment within two weeks, which is fine for me.

The original entry date was not correct for me and my wife in CoPR, but it was correct for all of my kids. Officer told that this should not be an issue, since all the information in file is correct.

Since my passport will actually expire withing three months, and I have already applied for new one, I asked should I wait to first to have the appointment with CIC, before I go and renew my passport, which would invalidate my current passport. Officer told that it doesn't really matter. I believe I get the new passport before the appointment with CIC, since my passport should be ready next week. I just keep the old one (although invalidated when I receive the new), since both my work permit and CoPR has old passport #.

mypr2014

May 29, 2014
SunilR said:

Yes SunilR you are right these guys rocks ..... :).
Thanks a lot for Admins ... (Maxmoore ,Cabalen ...)
Wish you all the best !!!!

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
SunilR said:
Good News ---- :) :) :) :)

I got PPR for me and my wife this morning.... 8) ;D :D :p

Cabalen - Can you please update the sheet...!!!! Thanks a lot for your help in keeping track of the process.... You are the best.... :D

Good luck to all who are waiting for their turns for MR or PPR.... I wish you get it very very soon.... :)
Congrats Sunil....

Can you tell me is your Application status In Process before you received PPR email?????

Would help me to determine my timeline and case...

mypr2014

May 29, 2014
maxmoore said:
Congrats!!! :D
Thank you maxmoore,
You can update sheet as
PPR received --- 25-03-2015
passports sent --- 26-03-2015.

I have a question.
My WP expires on April 11th 2015 , I hope by that time I may get my passports back , in case if it is delayed
do I need to apply for my BOWP (I kept my BOWP application ready , just need to click the button.)

I I dont submit do I become out of status , assuming that my application status changed to decision made?

Please advice.....

SunilR

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-04-2015
VS1987 said:
Congrats Sunil....

Can you tell me is your Application status In Process before you received PPR email?????

Would help me to determine my timeline and case...
Thanks VS1987,
Yes, my application status was In Process before I received my PPR, and it is still In Process.

Good luck and I hope that you get your PPR soon. :)

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
mypr2014 said:
Thank you maxmoore,
You can update sheet as
PPR received --- 25-03-2015
passports sent --- 26-03-2015.

I have a question.
My WP expires on April 11th 2015 , I hope by that time I may get my passports back , in case if it is delayed
do I need to apply for my BOWP (I kept my BOWP application ready , just need to click the button.)

I I dont submit do I become out of status , assuming that my application status changed to decision made?

Please advice.....
Sheet updated!

Regarding your question, you either need to attach your work permit to your passport when sending it over to Ottawa with a letter explaining your situation or apply for BOWP. I know a few cases where CIC processed your passport quickly because it was urgent. I believe yours is one of those cases - for sure. Try searching the forum and see if someone else faced a similar situation, but - worst-case scenario - apply for BOWP in order to be in "implied status" until you land. Then just withdraw your BOWP application. I know, you have to pay a fee, but at least you won't work in Canada without status.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Thanks guys! As the High School Musical goes... "we're all in this together..."

It is uplifting, good learning and gives hope to see peoples' experiences and that we give our best possible way to help out.

Sorry was out for last couple days. We had our annual medical checkup and updated our SIN. This is not being done at the border as some of your may know. They also don't update your CoPR orignal entry date. I am sending my correction form later through mail.

I would like to do it in a CIC office as well but I was worried that it may take some time to get an appointment and I'm so itching to my PR immediately. It was a good experience anyway and my family enjoyed Niagara Falls. ;D

maxmoore was here anyway and did an excellent job updating the sheets. ;D - hope you receive your passport soon buddy!

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Cabalen, are you man of PR now or not?

Cabalen said:
Thanks guys! As the High School Musical goes... "we're all in this together..."

It is uplifting, good learning and gives hope to see peoples' experiences and that we give our best possible way to help out.

Sorry was out for last couple days. We had our annual medical checkup and updated our SIN. This is not being done at the border as some of your may know. They also don't update your CoPR orignal entry date. I am sending my correction form later through mail.

I would like to do it in a CIC office as well but I was worried that it may take some time to get an appointment and I'm so itching to my PR immediately. It was a good experience anyway and my family enjoyed Niagara Falls. ;D

maxmoore was here anyway and did an excellent job updating the sheets. ;D - hope you receive your passport soon buddy!