+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Applicants

AndrewE

Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my AOR and Book today.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 17, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 17, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 17, 2014.

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
Application received by CIC: 29-April-14
Processing started : 4-July-14 ecas upated
Waiting for AOR & Book received

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
To day i got this in my online status

1.We received your payment, along with one or more citizenship applications. To find out how long it takes to process a routine application, please consult the Application Processing Times.

before its was showing in process , can some one please let me know whats' going on :(

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014
To day i got this in my online status

1.We received your payment, along with one or more citizenship applications. To find out how long it takes to process a routine application, please consult the Application Processing Times.

before its was showing in process , can some one please let me know whats' going on

My wife status still showing in process
"1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 29, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 29, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on July 3, 2014."

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
Hello guys 3 weeks ago i was able to access my ecas first line received and secondline in process

When i click in process:

1. We received your application for canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on april 28, 2014

2. We sent you letter of acknowledging receipt of your application(s) and study book called discover canada on april 28, 2014. Please consider delay in mail delivery before contacting us.

That's the only thing i dont know when did they start to process my application, but when i checked it again this is what i saw:

When i click in process:

1. We received your application for canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on april 28, 2014

2. We sent you letter of acknowledging receipt of your application(s) and study book called discover canada on april 28, 2014. Please consider delay in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing yourapplicationon July 21, 2014.

But the received line dissapeared

Do you have any idea what does it mean? Thanks in advance

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ondang2 said:
Hello guys 3 weeks ago i was able to access my ecas first line received and secondline in process

When i click in process:

That's the only thing i dont know when did they start to process my application, but when i checked it again this is what i saw:

When i click in process:

3. We started processing yourapplicationon July 21, 2014.

But the received line dissapeared

Do you have any idea what does it mean? Thanks in advance
The received line in most cases means that your background checks have been completed and your file is in the process of being transferred to your local office for scheduling test and oath.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello friends,

I call cic on phone yesterday regarding my letter "Didn't receive yet" they told me to wait until next Monday for my letter, if still I wouldn't receive it I need to call them again to reissue that letter. On e-cas they said they post it but I don't have it yet. Any idea?!

My time line as under:

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
cancitizen said:
Myself and my son application received as family on 28th April and CIC started processing on 22nd July. I just checked my son received line is disappeared while my receive line still showing. AOR letter yet to receive. Local office is Scarborough..

hi we have the same timeline please let me know if you already receive your aor and reviewer, my received line also dissapeared together with my kids 2 days ago, i dont know what's going and still waiting for AOR, Hopefully we can receive it soon......thanks

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello friends,

I call cic on phone yesterday regarding my letter "Didn't receive yet" they told me to wait until next Monday for my letter, if still I wouldn't receive it I need to call them again to reissue that letter. On e-cas they said they post it but I don't have it yet. Any idea?!

My time line as under:

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.
what did you get?
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi Carlusio......

Yes I didn't receive any letter from cic.gc.ca until now.....their line appear telling they sent me a letter on 7th July but nothing yet.
Does any one has an idea how long it will take to that letter from travel Sydney to Vancouver?

thanks

Scotimmigrant

Jul 18, 2014
Received application on April 4th
We sent letter acknowledging receipt of application on April 4th, and the study book
We started processing your application on May 29th, 2014

Usyaid

Jun 12, 2014

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usyaid said:
took u long, my friend. guess its bcuz a family app.