+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2013 PNP tracking

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile_2good said:
Dear members,

I want to ask that is their any change in ecase like "in process" or anyother before getting medical request?

Regards.
if your app is processed outside canada, it is possible to that your file shows in process even before MR. But not inside Canada.

mpnp_ig

Jul 30, 2013
Hi guys, i need your advice...
M mpnp applicant my application was recieved at cio NOva scotia on march 28,2013. And i recieved my aor on may 22, 2013 and medical on may 23, 2013.
I was done with my medicals on may 31. But still my ecas isnt showing medical recieved. i applied for gcms notes and it seems like they havent touched my file since may 23,2013 i.e after sending me email to get my medical done. My doctor says he sent my result as an e-file on june 7,2013.
From gcms it seems like they havent recieved my medical and havent started even eligibility check or anything....i sent them email as well..they just replied that they have backlogs.
M not toi sure what are my options now to get processing of my file started!!

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's weird, if your doc has sent them through e-file, it should have updated within two weeks.

Do two things;

Call you doc and ask for written confirmation.
Also, ask doc if you had any medical impairement; this may be the cause for the delay.

Once you receive written confirmation; send to ottawa.

Hope this helps.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
arif.jabbar said:
that's weird, if your doc has sent them through e-file, it should have updated within two weeks.

Do two things;

Call you doc and ask for written confirmation.
Also, ask doc if you had any medical impairement; this may be the cause for the delay.

Once you receive written confirmation; send to ottawa.

Hope this helps.
Not always true. Mine took almost 2 months

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud trust me dont get anxious about it, times are good indeed for you. you will be good dont worry about med results, because unless u knew something you had(medical concern) nyou should be fine

mpnp_ig

Jul 30, 2013
Just phoned my doctor, she said my medical was sent by june 7 as an efile (everything was alright with it)and its already in their system(cic).
And they cant send any email as a confirmation. These noca scotia office people doesnt even answer your Questions and just give a general reply(seems like they dunno even check) . screwed!! Already delayed by 3-4 months...any other way out? Or lawyer(may be they will be able to communicate better)

mpnp_ig

Jul 30, 2013
@james: i wasnt anxious....but gcms notes made me so. And i have a feeling that there is some glitch in recieving medical....so rather than waiting for another 3-4 mnths for nothing....i should do watever i can...but i think we hardly have any channel to do so

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpnp_ig said:
@ james: i wasnt anxious....but gcms notes made me so. And i have a feeling that there is some glitch in recieving medical....so rather than waiting for another 3-4 mnths for nothing....i should do watever i can...but i think we hardly have any channel to do so
exactly.. you paid for the medical and you are entitled for the services.. you should keep follow up on this..

someone mention two months; I am assuming you didn't had e-medical.. correct? if yes, then it takes time to update the system.

sangu123

Jun 3, 2013
Guys from India @ Vishnunair, Sgupta1487, arif.jabbar, sarayu.. anyone... Need your help. I got an email yesterday asking for the original of my PCC from India. I had submitted the original initially with my application (Back in April,13). I had got that from passport office in India. There is no signature on it as it is a computer generated one from passport office. My question is...
1) Are they asking new one? What I submitted is expired?? Because it is more than a year old...
2) If I have to get a new one... Is it easy to apply here in Canada or is it easy to get one back from India...

Please advice in this regard...

Thank you!

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
mpnp_ig said:
thanks arif....it was e medical and wa done 3.5 months ago...do u think hiring a lawyer would help?
Lawyer will help you to be bankruptcy. I was in similar situation like you. I had e-med and i waited forever. What I did was sending email to CPP-ottawa with all my information + my concern + my medical receipt + my doctor name and contact info + my doctor explanation. Then, they get back to me in 3 weeks. In the email, i saw they had to foward my case to sydney. And of course it takes forever.... good luck.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
sangu123 said:
Guys from India @ Vishnunair, Sgupta1487, arif.jabbar, sarayu.. anyone... Need your help. I got an email yesterday asking for the original of my PCC from India. I had submitted the original initially with my application (Back in April,13). I had got that from passport office in India. There is no signature on it as it is a computer generated one from passport office. My question is...
1) Are they asking new one? What I submitted is expired?? Because it is more than a year old...
2) If I have to get a new one... Is it easy to apply here in Canada or is it easy to get one back from India...

Please advice in this regard...

Thank you!
Hi sangu123,

First of all, I believe you are already in Canada.

Yes, PCC will be valid only for one year. You said, you submitted your application in April 2013. So, how come it got expired? Did you take that PCC more than an

year ago in India? And I am just looking at the scanned copy of my India PCC and it has stamp and sugnature of officer.

Anyway, if your PCC has already been expired, you have to submit a new one. But one important thing here...have you visited India after you submitted your

application to CIO? If you haven't visited India after submitting your application, you can tell CPP-Ottawa that you have not visited India. In that case you may

not need to get new PCC.

If you want to get Indian PCC, the best way is to go to Indian Consulate in Canada (either in person or apply online). If you go in person you may get it on the same day (call Consulate and confirm if you can get it on same day)...if you apply online it may take about 4 weeks to get it.

If you still have any questions in this, please send me your contact number by sending me PM....I will call you.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

mpnp_ig

Jul 30, 2013
Thanks for Reply eurmione.......so nova scotia still took a month to get back after ottawa sent them your email? I already sent an email to nova scotia but only to get a hopeless reply after 30 days...i am also thinking about sending an email to ottawa.....ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca is this the email address?

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
mpnp_ig said:
Thanks for Reply eurmione.......so nova scotia still took a month to get back after ottawa sent them your email? I already sent an email to nova scotia but only to get a hopeless reply after 30 days...i am also thinking about sending an email to ottawa.....ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca is this the email address?
Ya. That is what i used. I never contact sydney since I thought the file is transferred to CPP prior medical exam.