Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
Hi Guys,

I relocated from Montreal to Toronto. I want to inform VISA office of new Address and send my wife IELTS result. Do anyone knows, what is the VISA office mailing address? I went to site, but i can only see address of Centralized Intake Office, which is as below:

Centralized Intake Office – Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

"Centralized Intake Office" and "Visa Office", are these a same?

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
cj308 said:
Hi Guys,

I relocated from Montreal to Toronto. I want to inform VISA office of new Address and send my wife IELTS result. Do anyone knows, what is the VISA office mailing address? I went to site, but i can only see address of Centralized Intake Office, which is as below:

P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

You can send it to Ottawa office because your application would have been transferred to this office. And why do you want to send your wife's ielts score? It is not required if you are the primary applicant. Let's wait for more info.

ravskabra

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
cj308 said:
Hi Guys,

P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Hi cj308,

First welcome to Toronto. :) ,
I agree with kprs_ind. Why do you want to send your wife's IELTS report!!! It's not required. If you are the principal applicant then you don't need to.
If you want to change your address... That can be done by log in to your cic account or you can update your new address when you check your application status. Since you are in Canada follow this link to check your cec application status http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=24

Or you also can email them your new address and the new job (if you have new job and if you want to inform them) at OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
Hey Friends

Anybody got GCMS notes in the last couple of days?

mine came 10 days ago and said criminality only just started..... surprise 8)

Ordered new set, well friends if it wasn't for that darn strike we could of received medicals for a nice Christmas pressy, but I doubt it will happen now.

Feeling for those December applicants who haven't heard sh-t so we cant complain!

maybe new GCMS notes will show some change in the next couple of weeks, here's keeping my fingers crossed!

ravskabra

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
IELTS Request
suvan said:
Hey Friends

Anybody got GCMS notes in the last couple of days?

mine came 10 days ago and said criminality only just started..... surprise 8)

Ordered new set, well friends if it wasn't for that darn strike we could of received medicals for a nice Christmas pressy, but I doubt it will happen now.

Feeling for those December applicants who haven't heard sh-t so we cant complain!

maybe new GCMS notes will show some change in the next couple of weeks, here's keeping my fingers crossed!
I have ordered my GCMS note too just couple of days ago... let se what comes in.... By the way how long does it take..?

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
ravskabra said:
I have ordered my GCMS note too just couple of days ago... let se what comes in.... By the way how long does it take..?
My last set took 30 days (that's what it should be) lets hope we see some kinda progress, what ever that may be

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
I got RCMP Request on Aug 22 and provided the same in Oct along with NOA. I e-mailed CIC for confirmation if documents have been received and added. To my surprise I received a reply from them in 2 days confirming the receipt of documents. In the signature it had a code which I assume is VO Code and one similar to the one discussed by few jan applicants. Does this indicate that they are working on the file? Will be ordering my GCMS Notes in a day or two to see whats happening.

ravskabra

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
IELTS Request
JasleenK said:
I got RCMP Request on Aug 22 and provided the same in Oct along with NOA. I e-mailed CIC for confirmation if documents have been received and added. To my surprise I received a reply from them in 2 days confirming the receipt of documents. In the signature it had a code which I assume is VO Code and one similar to the one discussed by few jan applicants. Does this indicate that they are working on the file? Will be ordering my GCMS Notes in a day or two to see whats happening.
Congrats... :)
They always reply e-mails in couple of days. Good thing for you is you have received your RCMP which simply means they are working on your file....

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
ravskabra said:
Congrats... :)
They always reply e-mails in couple of days. Good thing for you is you have received your RCMP which simply means they are working on your file....
Thanks. But it's very stressful until it becomes clear if the application will go through or not. Let's hope for the best!

ravskabra

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
IELTS Request
JasleenK said:
Thanks. But it's very stressful until it becomes clear if the application will go through or not. Let's hope for the best!
But you have at least received your RCMP. But people like me are still in a line..... Waiting waiting & waiting..... ???

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
ravskabra said:
But you have at least received your RCMP. But people like me are still in a line..... Waiting waiting & waiting..... ???
It would have been lot easier and better if CIC checks eligibility first and then do all other checks for eligible candidates only. All we can do is wait. Most of the people from Jan are still waiting. We have a long way to go.

Patricia1221

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1221; 1222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
AOR Received.
04-06-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013
Hello all,

Happy for whose who have received their Medicals!!!!

I've just change the job, should I sent CIC a new letter from my new employer?

info.123

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Patricia1221 said:
Hello all,

Happy for whose who have received their Medicals!!!!

I've just change the job, should I sent CIC a new letter from my new employer?
CIC wants you to inform them about any changes in your condition which includes employment. I would give my employers reference letter to be on the safer side as it is a requirement.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
info.123 said:
CIC wants you to inform them about any changes in your condition which includes employment. I would give my employers reference letter to be on the safer side as it is a requirement.
No, it's not. You definitely do not need a ref. letter from your new employer. You can inform CIC of your new employment via e-mail, but to be honest they likely aren't overly interested. This has been the topic of debate a lot on here. E-mail them to update them, but don't worry about it or follow-up - no need.

Patricia1221

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1221; 1222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
AOR Received.
04-06-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013
Thank you for the answers!!!! I will send them an email with updates.

I see there are so many changes with Canadian Exp class...... :(