Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014
LANDED..........
24-03-2014
gmmpjcf said:
Decision made on my ecas today.
Hi did you received a PPR before your ecas changed to decision made?

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
Ronan said:
Hi did you received a PPR before your ecas changed to decision made?
Yes it happened with me. After 2 days of getting PPR status changed to Decision Made

angiealeliejeff

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-13
Doc's Request.
13-02-14 IMM5669
AOR Received.
12-06-13
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
17-01-14
Med's Done....
04-02-2014 Med's send to cic 20-02-2014 Application on Process: 04-03-2014 RPRF Request 10-03-2014 (pay same date)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 26, 2014 June 1 ECAS change to decicision has been made
VISA ISSUED...
---waiting---
LANDED..........
---waiting---
Hi guys...I'm worried now..my medical was send by my dr in immigration last feb 20..but still my ECAS in application received..i still don't get any email regarding rprf and biodata..getting worried..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
angiealeliejeff said:
Hi guys...I'm worried now..my medical was send by my dr in immigration last feb 20..but still my ECAS in application received..i still don't get any email regarding rprf and biodata..getting worried..
Can take up to 2-3 weeks for the status in ECAS to change. No need to worry.

angiealeliejeff

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-13
Doc's Request.
13-02-14 IMM5669
AOR Received.
12-06-13
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
17-01-14
Med's Done....
04-02-2014 Med's send to cic 20-02-2014 Application on Process: 04-03-2014 RPRF Request 10-03-2014 (pay same date)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 26, 2014 June 1 ECAS change to decicision has been made
VISA ISSUED...
---waiting---
LANDED..........
---waiting---
iam_toby said:

Thank you Toby...just can't help to get worried..

Ronan

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
NOC 6311
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-13
AOR Received.
10-04-13
Med's Request
11-10-13
Med's Done....
21-10-13 MR Received 25-11-13 RPRF paid 15-01-13
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014
LANDED..........
24-03-2014
iam_toby said:
I am waiting for PPR for seven weeks now. Frustrating!

gmmpjcf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Biodata & RPRf request: 10-12-2013
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
Med's Request
13-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2014
Thanks everyone! :)

Yes i got my ppr a day before my ecas updated to dm..

Wishing everyone to get the pprs very soon. Ill keep you posted.
anni_in said:
Yes it happened with me. After 2 days of getting PPR status changed to Decision Made
iam_toby said:
Sweet man!! :) Congrats

celle17

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 27-01-2014
AOR Received.
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2014 Peace Arch, BC
Hi everyone, I Landed today at Peace Arch / Douglas Border crossing! :) I am officially a permanent resident! so happy to be able to say that after so long :) (I first came to canada 5 years ago!)

I walked across at around midday today, there was a lot of the snow on the ground but it wasn't too cold. The US side was quick, had to wait in line for about 15 minutes then I said I was flagpoling to land in canada and they just gave me the refusal of entry form. They also asked what my status was in canada, I said I was going from work permit to permanent resident and that was it.

Canada side was much more empty, I was a little confused where to go at first, it says pedestrians walk inside through this door but once inside all the doors in there say restricted access, then the guy in the booth who was also talking to the drivers in cars talked to me, I told him I was landing as PR, he asked if I was bringing in any goods, I said no, and he sent me inside the building to row B. Inside there was pretty empty, the guy processed my form, just asked me the two questions on the COPR form, any crimes, or any dependents, which I don't have, he asked me to initial and sign and date both copies, he did too and confirmed my address, and gave me the info sheet on things you need to do as PR, get sin etc.

That was it! very easy and fast! I went and got a new sin number this afternoon too, so now just have to figure out how to get the new health care card and see if there's anything else I need to do to keep track of my PR card progress.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing their stories and updates on their applications! It helps so much when predicting timelines! I have been able to predict pretty much every step of the way before it comes just by listening to everyone on here so Thank you! and good luck to those still waiting, I'm sure the finish line is getting closer by the day for everyone :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
celle17 said:
Hi everyone, I Landed today at Peace Arch / Douglas Border crossing! :) I am officially a permanent resident! so happy to be able to say that after so long :) (I first came to canada 5 years ago!)

I walked across at around midday today, there was a lot of the snow on the ground but it wasn't too cold. The US side was quick, had to wait in line for about 15 minutes then I said I was flagpoling to land in canada and they just gave me the refusal of entry form. They also asked what my status was in canada, I said I was going from work permit to permanent resident and that was it.

Canada side was much more empty, I was a little confused where to go at first, it says pedestrians walk inside through this door but once inside all the doors in there say restricted access, then the guy in the booth who was also talking to the drivers in cars talked to me, I told him I was landing as PR, he asked if I was bringing in any goods, I said no, and he sent me inside the building to row B. Inside there was pretty empty, the guy processed my form, just asked me the two questions on the COPR form, any crimes, or any dependents, which I don't have, he asked me to initial and sign and date both copies, he did too and confirmed my address, and gave me the info sheet on things you need to do as PR, get sin etc.

That was it! very easy and fast! I went and got a new sin number this afternoon too, so now just have to figure out how to get the new health care card and see if there's anything else I need to do to keep track of my PR card progress.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing their stories and updates on their applications! It helps so much when predicting timelines! I have been able to predict pretty much every step of the way before it comes just by listening to everyone on here so Thank you! and good luck to those still waiting, I'm sure the finish line is getting closer by the day for everyone :)
Thanks for sharing your story and congrats :)

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
celle17 said:

Congrats. Thank you for sharing your landing experience

prads28

Sep 18, 2012
Hi All

Please note no more "U" turn in Peace Bride. Today i went to Peace Bride for landing and they informed this information to me. Please inform this information to your friends who are planing for Peace Bride "U" turn in Fort Erie.

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
I have a query for the guys who already did landing. I am planning to stay in USA for more than 24 hours before landing in order to qualify for $200 duty free limit. Can I bring alcohol while coming back?

In normal scenario we are not allowed. Will this rule apply while landing on PR?

http://travel.gc.ca/returning/customs/bringing-to-canada#+24hrs

horvathc

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
None - Visa exempt country
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
celle17 said:

Congrats and thanks for sharing the details! :)