<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa111 said:
Thanks saki
But again there is problem created, the courier company try to deliver today 11th nov but office were closed due to veternans day n they will try tomorrow I.e. 12 nov which will b 121 day. Thas mean I miss my deadline. What will b result? R they accept my application? N if not at what stage I will come to know that they hv returned my application n how many days as per ur experince.

Hi,

See generally speaking they shouldnt be too strict about 1 day being extra they should accept it, but what we have seen from London office is that they are returning application which are submitted after 120 days and thats only the london visa office, in you case i think they will accept it as its 1 day and that can be a delay in courier service which it is and they should understand it, if they will return it they wont send your the 2nd AOR and status will not changed to "Recvd By Vo"

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
Hi Mitali,
Now it's time to collect documents for Visa Office.I don't want to bring all this in front my employer how can i prepare my work experience letter?
If this is the case then send all other documents related to your work like employment contract , promotion letters etc and mention in your cover letter that you dont want to let your employer know about your plans and its fine they do accept this as many applicants have done this before so nothing to worry about.

Cheers
saki

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

The PCC should not me more than 3 months old from the date CIO received your application. Since you got your PCC after getting your AOR they are valid and you can submit them.

Cheers
saki
Saki - Although this is encouraging but just to make sure(cautious) could you please point me to an official document/website URL confirming this.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello Saki/Mitali,

I am now prepared to send my docs to VO ND. But daily something happens which stops me and delays it. Anyways, please let me know who do we address covering letter to?

Visa Officer or some body else?

Should it go like this ?

Visa Officer,
Immigration Department,
Canada High Commission,
Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi

Also my bank, State Bank of India have given me Balance Certificate on black and white letter head - with just round stamp with signatures. Its not on regular colored letter head. Its simple printout on A4 paper with logo and bank address on it. Would that be ok or I should ask them for print out on regular colored letter head.

Thanks a lot!

Satnam

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
Saki - Although this is encouraging but just to make sure(cautious) could you please point me to an official document/website URL confirming this.

I would have put the link but since 26th June rule change they have removed this from their website and now it says wait until visa office asks you for the PCC because thats what is under new rule.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

I am now prepared to send my docs to VO ND. But daily something happens which stops me and delays it. Anyways, please let me know who do we address covering letter to?

Should it go like this ?

Visa Officer,
Immigration Department,
Canada High Commission,
Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi

Also my bank, State Bank of India have given me Balance Certificate on black and white letter head - with just round stamp with signatures. Its not on regular colored letter head. Its simple printout on A4 paper with logo and bank address on it. Would that be ok or I should ask them for print out on regular colored letter head.

Thanks a lot!

Satnam

Hi,

Address it Canadian High Commission will be fine. If there is a stamp and signatures on the bank letter than its fine to send it.

Cheers
Saki

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
saki said:
I would have put the link but since 26th June rule change they have removed this from their website and now it says wait until visa office asks you for the PCC because thats what is under new rule.

Cheers
Saki
According to new rules "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application".But it doesn't mention which application Initial(CIO) or final(VO)??

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
According to new rules "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application".But it doesn't mention which application Initial(CIO) or final(VO)??
Hi Priyanka,

In the new rule you dont have to send PCC to CIO , CHC will ask about the PCC and under old rules it should not be more than 3 months old from the date intial application submitted to CIO.

Cheers
Saki

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

Should it go like this ?

Visa Officer,
Immigration Department,
Canada High Commission,
Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi

Thanks a lot!

Satnam
Hi Satnam,

Yes, as Saki said, you can send the Bank's letter as it is given to you. We sent the one given by Vijaya Bank. They too gave on an A4 paper with black & White letter logo and round seal and signature. I think almost every bank is following that and they are used to all these things since long. The Bank Manager also said the same thing to us. Hence I think you can send them with full confidence.

-RSK

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Immigrants important for Canada-Study

Canada, 12th November: Findings of a latest study has highlighted the important role played by immigrants in boosting the global competitiveness of Canada.

According to a recent research by CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) published in October 2010, immigrants are crucial for the economy of Canada and hence the government must recognise and accept the value of Canada immigration in making Canada more innovative.

The report also brings forth the important relationship between innovation and immigration.

According to Michelle Downie, the lead author of the study titled ‘Immigrants as Innovators:Boosting Canada’s Global Competitiveness’, immigrants always look for better ways, which happens to be the very core of innovation.

After a comprehensive study of various innovation dimensions at business, research, culture sector, global commerce, individual immigrant, national ecnomy and international economy, it was found that immigrants exhibit a positve effect on innovation performance resulting in direct benefits to the Canadian economy, Downie asserts.

The research comprising of 60 pages by Canada immigration department states that Canada can work towards developing the underlying innovative capabilities of new immigrants for harnessing the advantages of innovation driven by immigrants.

Canada has recently witnessed its position slipping from ninth to tenth as per the recent Global Competitiveness Report 2010-2011 published by World Economic Forum.

Canada, however, does have the capability to rise up to a higher position due to its abundant natural resources, low density of population at 34 million people and being the second biggest territorial mass internationally.

Canada welcomes highest number of immigrants every year to its workforce. The year 2006 saw a total of 251,511 immigrants coming to Canada under Canada skilled immigration program.

And still, there is room for increased number of immigrants in Canada each year.

As per the estimates by CBC(Conference Board of Canada), an independent research organisation in the country, Canada needs around 375,000 immigrants each year for maintaining a stability in its workforce and for sustainig the economic development of the nation.

It has been noticed that immigrants face numerous obstacles that seem to inhibit their potential for performing upto their optimum levels seriously affecting their innovative activities in the economy.

And the fact that immigrants face delays in recognition of their foreign credentials as well as experiences further results in underutilization of their underlying skills.

Hence, there is an urgent need for employers to send a strong message for immigrants that Canada values immigrant innovators who are of great value to the Canada economy.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Hi

how long will it take to get 2nd AOR.?
i sent my full documents to VO on 13th Oct.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
jamy said:
Hi

how long will it take to get 2nd AOR.?
i sent my full documents to London VO on 13th Oct 2010.

globalsc

Aug 18, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2010
Doc's Request.
07-05-2010 (Ist AOR)
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
23-08-2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
14-08-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010 IP 23-02-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-12-2012 DD En-Cashed 22-01-2013
Interview........
NOT CALLED
Passport Req..
8-11-2012 send &gt; 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 12-02-13 Passports Red. 15/02/13
LANDED..........
24th May 2013
It will take around a week or two. In my case i had submitted my docs on 14 th of August received by VO 16th August 2010 and received 2nd AOR on 23rd August 2010

globalsc

Aug 18, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2010
Doc's Request.
07-05-2010 (Ist AOR)
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
23-08-2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
14-08-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010 IP 23-02-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-12-2012 DD En-Cashed 22-01-2013
Interview........
NOT CALLED
Passport Req..
8-11-2012 send &gt; 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 12-02-13 Passports Red. 15/02/13
LANDED..........
24th May 2013
Hi Friends
Is there anyone who's employer has received telephone call from CHC New Delhi for work experience confirmation is YES then at what time? Mean after how many days after the processing starts>>>>
Please share your case details about this ..??