+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi mitali/saki

hi......how r u........actualy i have send all my documents to chc ND in july last week ad got 2nd aor in ist week of august.....
i got call from my consultant today and she told me that someone who has applied nearly a month before me has got medicals......and she told me to expect
my medical in a month or max 2.....but from this forum i m getting impression that still applicants from april r getting medicals...so i m confused......what might be the reason
according to u.......

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi mitali/saki

hi......how r u........actualy i have send all my documents to chc ND in july last week ad got 2nd aor in ist week of august.....
i got call from my consultant today and she told me that someone who has applied nearly a month before me has got medicals......and she told me to expect
my medical in a month or max 2.....but from this forum i m getting impression that still applicants from april r getting medicals...so i m confused......what might be the reason
according to u.......
Hi Sukhi,

What i have just notice is that New Delhi got too many applications, before 26th June they were going alrite but after that they have started working on the backlog application which has effected the new fast track applicants and that is why processing is taking time, but dont worry 1 month or 2 month you will get your medicals soon so dont worry much about it.

Cheers
Saki

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
JPMA said:
hello! my husband is applying as a welder. does anyone know if there is a minimum ielts bandscore for him?
he should meet the minimum points. without ielts, is it possible? unless n until he is from english speaking country.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surinderjit said:
Hi All,

I recevied my First AOR on Ist october (almost 35 days back). But still i am not able to see the online status.

It is showing me you might have entered the Wrong number and Bla bla.....

Pls advice. i am entering the correct 10 digit file number (File Number B0576*****)

Rgds
Surinderjit

Hi,

Yes you are entering the correct file number, if you cant get through try contacting CIC either call them or send there techinical support team an email and give them your file number maybe its a problem from their end.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharmilas said:
he should meet the minimum points. without ielts, is it possible? unless n until he is from english speaking country.
Hi,

One should meet the minimum 67 points if he/she does not submit IELTS result then visa officer will give them the language points on the basis of their documents and visa officer can give them 16 /16 or 2/16 its then visa officer discretion. Under the new rules everyone have to give IELTS even if someone is from english speaking country.

Cheers
Saki

athwal_raman1

Nov 4, 2010
amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd dated 18 Nov
Med's Request
waiting
Hi All,

I recevied my First AOR on Ist october (almost 35 days back). But still i am not able to see the online status.

It is showing me you might have entered the Wrong number and Bla bla.....

Pls advice. i am entering the correct 10 digit file number (File Number B0576*****)

Rgds
Surinderjit

Dear Surinderjit,
If you don't have surname/family name fill ur full name i.e "firstname lastname" and then try, i am sure that u will be able to check ur status.
thanx
athwal_raman1

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
saki said:
Hi,

Yes you are entering the correct file number, if you cant get through try contacting CIC either call them or send there techinical support team an email and give them your file number maybe its a problem from their end.

Cheers
saki
Dear Saki,

Even I am not able to see my status and my first AOR was received also 40 days back.
I do not think this is an error probably they are only updating the status once the full docs are received at the VO.

Regards,

Sunnysport

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnysport said:
Dear Saki,

Even I am not able to see my status and my first AOR was received also 40 days back.
I do not think this is an error probably they are only updating the status once the full docs are received at the VO.

Regards,

Sunnysport
HI,

Maybe they are not updating it now but those who got their AOR earlier can check their status, but anywez there is nothing much to see on status until you have received your 2nd AOR.

Cheers
Saki

brmadder

Jul 5, 2010
Hi,

I have sent full docs to New delhi office last week. How much time will it take for 2nd AOR. what's the link for check status online.
Could you please help on how to check status online / give me contact number for delhi / canada.

Thanks,
Bharath.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brmadder said:
Hi,

I have sent full docs to New delhi office last week. How much time will it take for 2nd AOR. what's the link for check status online.
Could you please help on how to check status online / give me contact number for delhi / canada.

Thanks,
Bharath.
Hi,

Below is the link to the CIC website to check status, you will need to use your file number to check the status, you will get your 2nd AOR within a month i would say.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Cheers
Saki

Manish Sareen

Nov 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2010
hi surinder.how are you?can you please tell me what when u had sent your file for 1st assessment?according to my agent my file was received in nova scotia sydney of 16th of june but still i haven't even got my 1st AOR.Is same the case with anyone else?Please let me friends......

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mitali, hope you are well. please update my status. Full doc sent to London VO on 5th Nov and recieved by London VO on 8th Nov-2010.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
saki said:
Hi,

Below is the link to the CIC website to check status, you will need to use your file number to check the status, you will get your 2nd AOR within a month i would say.

Cheers
Saki
[/quote
saki-----i sent my documents to newdelhi visa office on 6 october (checked by courier it was delivered on 7 oct).now moew than a month passed no 2nd AOR neither e-cas status , RPRF fees draft also not encashed yet.i dont know visa offioce newdelhi sleeping or what?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
saki said:
Hi,

Cheers
Saki
Hi

I have noticed that ND vo is been very busy from last few months I would suggest you either wait for another week or send an email asking them to confirm if they have received your docs. Some app for other vo did this and got 2nd aor by email may it work for you as well.

Cheers
Saki
saki-----i sent my documents to newdelhi visa office on 6 october (checked by courier it was delivered on 7 oct).now moew than a month passed no 2nd AOR neither e-cas status , RPRF fees draft also not encashed yet.i dont know visa offioce newdelhi sleeping or what?