+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mak100

Jun 29, 2010
murtazaabbasi said:
dear all please suggest me I am gonin gto submit ILTES form today fro 5th August, should I go for AEO or Brithish Council.?
Need your valueable comments
British council their arrangements are far better go to British council IELTS

mak100

Jun 29, 2010
mitali and saki please advice,

i appeared in IELTS test and scored 7 bands, i applied in month of May-10 and included my IELTS result in my application, application reached 26-May-10 and as per i m following april-2010 applicants forum i have seen the difference of one or two days so they will consider it receipts on 28-May-10, my question is that there are no signs of AOR from CIC for May-10 applicants, my IELTS test showing date of result OCT-09 and in OCT-10 it would be one year old please advice me do i have to appear in IELTS test again for full documents submission.

please do advice

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
murtazaabbasi said:
dear all please suggest me I am gonin gto submit ILTES form today fro 5th August, should I go for AEO or Brithish Council.?
Need your valueable comments
i gave the paper of IELTS from AEO
the only difference in British counsil and AEO is 2000 Rs nothing else
you just have to pay 2000 extra in AEO
rest there is no difference in both centers
some ppl says that AEO gives .5 band extra and that is not true

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, i called up CIO yesterday and finally spoke to a friendly call center agent who after taking my wife`s name and DOB told us that CIO had started processing our app on 6th July. I wonder how many days it takes after they start the process? any ideas from you guys through experience?????

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mak100 said:
mitali and saki please advice,

i appeared in IELTS test and scored 7 bands, i applied in month of May-10 and included my IELTS result in my application, application reached 26-May-10 and as per i m following april-2010 applicants forum i have seen the difference of one or two days so they will consider it receipts on 28-May-10, my question is that there are no signs of AOR from CIC for May-10 applicants, my IELTS test showing date of result OCT-09 and in OCT-10 it would be one year old please advice me do i have to appear in IELTS test again for full documents submission.

please do advice
Hi Mak,

No you dont need to appear in the IELTS test again as you have already submitted your IELTS result by following the 10th April rule so your result will be sufficient to send to visa office and you will definetly get your AOR before October.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Hi All, i called up CIO yesterday and finally spoke to a friendly call center agent who after taking my wife`s name and DOB told us that CIO had started processing our app on 6th July. I wonder how many days it takes after they start the process? any ideas from you guys through experience?????

Hi Haral,

I have no idea how much time they take to make a decision on the file, i thought it would take them maximum of 2 or 3 days to make a decision but i think they take more than that, dont worry you will get a response sooon. Atleast you know they are working on your application.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Saki/Mitali,

I have one more question regarding PCC. We should get PCC from a country where we lived for 6 months or more. Should this period continuos? Or do we need to get PCC from a country where we lived more than a year but no continuous 6 months.

Actually, I was based in Qatar (Resident Visa by employer) but was frequently traveling to other countries for company business purposes. For example traveled from Qatar to Bahrain (on visit visa) and stayed there for 3 months then came back then after some days/weeks again went to Bahrain (on visit visa) and stayed there for 4 months and so on...... Now I got PCC from Qatar (although I never stayed in Qatar for continuous 06 months inspite of having resident visa due to nature of job) but do I need to get PCC from Bahrain as well (although no continuous stay of 6 months and all stay on visit visa).

Please help and guide....

Hi Navali,

Nice to know you are from Qatar as i lived there for many years. No you dont need a PCC of bahrain the period should be continous 6 months so dont worry for bahrain PCC.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Any thoughts Saki/Mitali????????? Kindly waiting for some feedback
Hi Navali,

I did reply to your question before i remember any how if you are just claiming points for the experience then the letter is fine dont worry if it does not mention the job duties but as long as you have detailed reference letter for the job you using to be consider for FSW then its absolutely fine.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArshadAli said:
Hi friends, i m very much confused about educational documents ,whether it should b verified by the university and boards? or HEC ,should b sealed in envelops ? or not? i have applied in may 2010
Hi Arshad,

There is nothing about the degree/transcripts to be verified by HEC but it is recommended to do so as you know the reputation of the Pakistani Universities and if you send it after HEC verification visa office will not spend much time on investigating your degree so better to verified it from HEC. It should be in university envelope as it is written in the document checklist for the London visa office.

Cheers
Saki

Silent.ocean

Apr 7, 2010
my wife done inter (HSC) 12 year education how much point i will attain on behave of hr education
I got first AOR after that i didnt get required IELTS scorebmean while i got married so will they consider her point?
On the submission of full document shoud i sent them 2nd installment fees

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Silent.ocean said:
my wife done inter (HSC) 12 year education how much point i will attain on behave of hr education
I got first AOR after that i didnt get required IELTS scorebmean while i got married so will they consider her point?
On the submission of full document shoud i sent them 2nd installment fees
sorry 12 years education have no points so u have to improve ur points in ur IETLS exam.

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
Hi Guys:
Please update my 'documents sent' date as today.
Thanks

new4ca

Apr 12, 2010
VEHSHI said:
Oh i am so sorry mitali, it's 18-June-2010 not 18-July-2010!! do I still need to wait a bit more or i need to do something about it?

Thanks for pointing out.
How about to check your spam folder if you provided you email id in your application? I am not sure but sometimes the e-msg goes to spam folder.

pinkureenu

Jun 29, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2010
hi Guys,

Good news for me, i got 1st AOR mail from FSW. As per mail from FSW, My DD got cleared on 7th Jun 10.

Regards,