+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
i got a call today from New Delhi embassy that my visa is on the way.

after 9 months of medical, i m getting visa.

medical done in march 2013
applied in march 2010

Thanks to god

laxmikumar

Apr 5, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London-JMR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011 *12 letter(march,2012) and 18 months letter(April,2013)
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
In process (29th march 2012)
Med's Request
30-sep-2013
Med's Done....
11-Oct-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-NOV-2013 (passports reached the LVO on Dec 5th )
VISA ISSUED...
23-Dec-2013
LANDED..........
?
Dear all,

Today, I received passports with Canada Visa and COPR. I wish good luck for all.

Thanks for your support.......................

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandyfab said:

applied in march 2010

Thanks to god

Congratulations Sandyfab, this is a big surprise just before Christmas!!! Enjoy the dawn of New Year..........

Our timelines are very similar to yours.........hoping for the best!!!

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikumar said:
Dear all,

Today, I received passports with Canada Visa and COPR. I wish good luck for all.

Thanks for your support.......................
Congratulations laxmikumar!!!!

What a pleasant surprise for Christmas and New Year, enjoy your New Year with a big bash................

laxmikumar

Apr 5, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London-JMR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011 *12 letter(march,2012) and 18 months letter(April,2013)
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
In process (29th march 2012)
Med's Request
30-sep-2013
Med's Done....
11-Oct-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-NOV-2013 (passports reached the LVO on Dec 5th )
VISA ISSUED...
23-Dec-2013
LANDED..........
?
Dear all,
Many many thanks.
I wish you all marry X-mas and New year. And also I wish you all to get visa as early as possible without delay.
I know how painful it is to wait.

GOOD LUCK.

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
Hi All,

Been away from this Forum for some time.

Just wanted to inform you all the updates from my side.

01. Landed in Calgary on 12 DEC 2013. Customs, Immigration Checks took about 10 Minutes. Exited the Airport as a "Permanent Resident". Very simple process. No hassles. For the Customs Declaration, MUST to declare Currency (if carrying OVER CAD 10,000/- Per Person) and Food Items. Also, if there are Goods to Follow, MUST to get the Customs Endorsements on the Papers, so that when you collect the Goods at a later date, it becomes very easy for Customs release [if required] (I booked Door To Door Cargo from Mumbai to Calgary and the Goods landed right at our Doorstep here - never had the need for visiting the Customs Office)

02. On Day 2 (13 DEC 2013), applied for SIN Number and Health Card - a MUST for EVERY Landed Immigrant.

03. From Day 3, my only job here is to search for opportunities - this being the Christmas Season, activities are at a low level. Should be able to see progress in JAN 2014.

04. Meeting Job Consultants for seeking suitable positions.

05. Weather in Calgary : (-5) to (-30) is very common. Getting acclimatized to this weather.

06. Clothing : Thermal Wear, Woolen Sweaters, Jackets, Gloves, Woolen Socks, Monkey Caps / Scarfs are every day wear - Getting used to this dressing every day!

07. Flight : Mumbai - Amsterdam - Calgary : Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is very huge and very beautiful - if any of you are planning to take connections at Schiphol, please set aside 2 - 3 hours between flights - the place is fantastic!

08. My Status in ECAS : "Completed". My Canadian Address is seen on ECAS.

Merry Christmas, A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to all of you!

And yes, Good Luck! The day for your Landing is VERY NEAR!

Regards.
Narasimham.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandyfab said:

applied in march 2010

Thanks to god
BTW, what is your eCAS status?

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikumar said:
Dear all,
Many many thanks.
I wish you all marry X-mas and New year. And also I wish you all to get visa as early as possible without delay.
I know how painful it is to wait.

GOOD LUCK.
what does your eCAS status say now?

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before the first sunrise of 2014 let me blend n decorate each of the sun rays with Wishes of DM, Visa, PPR, MR and whatever you may wish for, to all my friends of this forum and their family members!!!

WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS A VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, FRUITFUL, JOYOUS, SUCCESSFUL, HEALTHY, PEACEFUL AND FULFILLING NEW YEAR 2014. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE IN THIS NEW YEAR 2014!!!

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends - Just words are not enough to express the surprise, shock, excitement and happiness we have tasted on seeing the magic line "Decision Made". We were dumbstruck and in awe on seeing the updated status.

The status was "In Process" when checked midnight of 4th Jan but on 5th afternoon at about 2:20 pm IST the status was "Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My spouse shouted for 5 mins jumping and running around the house repeatedly unable to contain the excitement and tremendous happiness this has generated in our family. This possibly is due to the excitement which resulted as a culmintation of the frustration that piled up over 3 yrs 8+ months.

For the whole day we were not able to believe our own eyes and logged in twice to check the status again and again and to see the magical words.

One more clarification - Though I saw the magic words in the afternoon itself India time I wantedly didn't mention it here so as not to disappoint my fellow members who are eagerly waiting for their results. But now since two of my friends mentioned their change of status here I thought it is apt to let it known to all of you. This is out of my plain conviction

For months I was thinking on how I would and should react on seeing the final status change but I couldn't express any feelings throughout the day due to shock.

MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANKS, GRATITUDE TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH THE MENTAL STABILITY, COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN REALLY POSSIBLE AT ALL. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN A STRONG SUPPORT TO OTHERS IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES, CONSOLING AND COMFORTING, CONGRATULATING AND CAJOLING EACH OTHER. AND SOMETIMES CURSING THE NDVO OFFICERS FOR THE INRODINATE DELAY IN FINALISING FATE OF SCORES OF APPLICANTS.

All said, we are waiting to receive the passports and to see the maple leaf in reality.

I will be here till we land and may be after landing too. Want to share our experiences and guide many others with whatever little we can do. giving back to the society is very important, not just taking help from others. This is what I believe in.

Once again - pls do not lose your hopes, God has planned your day, just wait for your turn! Have patience, you will definitely be blessed!!!

Thanks to one and all. Catch you soon!

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
Friends - Just words are not enough to express the surprise, shock, excitement and happiness we have tasted on seeing the magic line "Decision Made". We were dumbstruck and in awe on seeing the updated status.

The status was "In Process" when checked midnight of 4th Jan but on 5th afternoon at about 2:20 pm IST the status was "Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My spouse shouted for 5 mins jumping and running around the house repeatedly unable to contain the excitement and tremendous happiness this has generated in our family. This possibly is due to the excitement which resulted as a culmintation of the frustration that piled up over 3 yrs 8+ months.

For the whole day we were not able to believe our own eyes and logged in twice to check the status again and again and to see the magical words.

One more clarification - Though I saw the magic words in the afternoon itself India time I wantedly didn't mention it here so as not to disappoint my fellow members who are eagerly waiting for their results. But now since two of my friends mentioned their change of status here I thought it is apt to let it known to all of you. This is out of my plain conviction

For months I was thinking on how I would and should react on seeing the final status change but I couldn't express any feelings throughout the day due to shock.

MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANKS, GRATITUDE TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH THE MENTAL STABILITY, COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN REALLY POSSIBLE AT ALL. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN A STRONG SUPPORT TO OTHERS IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES, CONSOLING AND COMFORTING, CONGRATULATING AND CAJOLING EACH OTHER. AND SOMETIMES CURSING THE NDVO OFFICERS FOR THE INRODINATE DELAY IN FINALISING FATE OF SCORES OF APPLICANTS.

All said, we are waiting to receive the passports and to see the maple leaf in reality.

I will be here till we land and may be after landing too. Want to share our experiences and guide many others with whatever little we can do. giving back to the society is very important, not just taking help from others. This is what I believe in.

Once again - pls do not lose your hopes, God has planned your day, just wait for your turn! Have patience, you will definitely be blessed!!!

Congrats! friend ,
all the best to you and your family!

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
andamanhunk said:

[/quote,
@andmanhunk ji,

I am exceedingly happy that u have eventually crossed the touchline , the one my friends in the forum have ceaselessly been making an effort or shall I say eager to do so.
please extend my heartfelt congrats to ur family on this momentous occasion .

Wish u a very successful career in Canada !!!

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!
pahar51

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
andamanhunk said:

Congratulations.... :p