Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
andamanhunk said:
Friends - Just words are not enough to express the surprise, shock, excitement and happiness we have tasted on seeing the magic line "Decision Made". We were dumbstruck and in awe on seeing the updated status.

The status was "In Process" when checked midnight of 4th Jan but on 5th afternoon at about 2:20 pm IST the status was "Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My spouse shouted for 5 mins jumping and running around the house repeatedly unable to contain the excitement and tremendous happiness this has generated in our family. This possibly is due to the excitement which resulted as a culmintation of the frustration that piled up over 3 yrs 8+ months.

For the whole day we were not able to believe our own eyes and logged in twice to check the status again and again and to see the magical words.

One more clarification - Though I saw the magic words in the afternoon itself India time I wantedly didn't mention it here so as not to disappoint my fellow members who are eagerly waiting for their results. But now since two of my friends mentioned their change of status here I thought it is apt to let it known to all of you. This is out of my plain conviction

For months I was thinking on how I would and should react on seeing the final status change but I couldn't express any feelings throughout the day due to shock.

MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANKS, GRATITUDE TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH THE MENTAL STABILITY, COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN REALLY POSSIBLE AT ALL. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN A STRONG SUPPORT TO OTHERS IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES, CONSOLING AND COMFORTING, CONGRATULATING AND CAJOLING EACH OTHER. AND SOMETIMES CURSING THE NDVO OFFICERS FOR THE INRODINATE DELAY IN FINALISING FATE OF SCORES OF APPLICANTS.

All said, we are waiting to receive the passports and to see the maple leaf in reality.

I will be here till we land and may be after landing too. Want to share our experiences and guide many others with whatever little we can do. giving back to the society is very important, not just taking help from others. This is what I believe in.

Once again - pls do not lose your hopes, God has planned your day, just wait for your turn! Have patience, you will definitely be blessed!!!

Thanks to one and all. Catch you soon!

[/quote,
@ andmanhunk ji,

I am exceedingly happy that u have eventually crossed the touchline , the one my friends in the forum have ceaselessly been making an effort or shall I say eager to do so.
please extend my heartfelt congrats to ur family on this momentous occasion .

Wish u a very successful career in Canada !!!

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!
pahar51
Thank you very much sir! You have been a sea of inspiration to the most and the guidance, suggestions, advise you provided to scores of members is just awesome! Happy to have been here..........

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thundering Typhoons , Blistering Barnacles, Goodness Gracious God!!!

AT LAST, after a precariously long, exhausting and testing wait of exactly 3 yrs 9 months and 1 day from the date of application - RECEIVED THE PASSPORTS WITH THE MAPLE LEAF attached along with 2 copies of COPRs each, one for the CIC and one for self, in the afternoon by regd. post. A two page instructions leaflet was also attached.

:D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :)

A quick glance of all the COPRs suggest everything is mentioned correctly, will have to check once again leisurely.

Here are the details of the Visa & COPR:

Issue Date - 2nd Jan 2014
DM Date - 5th Jan 2014
Recvd Date- 9th Jan 2014
Expiry Date- 18th Mar 2014

Above timelines are same for all 3 of us!

One Point to be noted here, not sure how significant and relevant it is to this topic and the issue, the medical validity of all 3 of us (PA, Co-Applcnt and child) as mentioned on the individual COPRs are different.

God Bless All!!!

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
andamanhunk said:

AT LAST, after a precariously long, exhausting and testing wait of exactly 3 yrs 9 months and 1 day from the date of application - RECEIVED THE PASSPORTS WITH THE MAPLE LEAF attached along with 2 copies of COPRs each, one for the CIC and one for self, in the afternoon by regd. post. A two page instructions leaflet was also attached.

:D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :)

A quick glance of all the COPRs suggest everything is mentioned correctly, will have to check once again leisurely.

DM Date - 5th Jan 2014
Recvd Date- 9th Jan 2014

One Point to be noted here, not sure how significant and relevant it is to this topic and the issue, the medical validity of all 3 of us (PA, Co-Applcnt and child) as mentioned on the individual COPRs are different.

God Bless All!!!
Hi Andamanhunk,

Congratulations once again!

The Expiry Date of the VISA in your Passports indicates the end of One Year, from the Date of Medical Examination (date received by NDVO).

Since you have just about 2 months from now, please PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IMMEDIATELY and ENSURE that YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LAND IN CANADA BEFORE 18 MAR 2014.

GOOD LUCK! AND CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!

Regards.
NVLN.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
andamanhunk said:

DM Date - 5th Jan 2014
Recvd Date- 9th Jan 2014

God Bless All!!!
@admanhunk ji,

I am very happy that u have recvd. ur visa docs.

Now, start making preparation for flight to ur chosen place in Canada.
Sir,I have been reading ur posts in the forum for quite sometime.Sense of positiveness that ur posts spread in the forum has definitely helped other members in their journey for Canadian visa. PATIENCE has always been ur hallmark nd this is what has paid u nd shall continue to do so in Canada,as well. Here in Canada, one has to prove one's capability. It takes time but patience ,well thought of strategy nd hard work are key to one'success.
I know, u are blessed with these qualities.

parhar51

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
i am very happy andamanhunk....... many many congratulations...... :D

pray for us.. ???

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hi Seniors , is there any problem with eye sight 0.75 during PR process. Plz reply.

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 31, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 11, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shergill said:
i am very happy andamanhunk....... many many congratulations...... :D

pray for us.. ???
Shergill,

Don't worry - yours should come anytime now, as I mentioned in my earlier posts - they are possibly going by FIFO - so yours shouldnt take any longer.

Our prayers are always for you!!! May God Bless you with a DM and Visa (may be it happened today, being a Sunday!).

GOD BLESS ALL!!!!!!!!! Stay +VE pls..............

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
@ admanhunk ji,

Sir,I have been reading ur posts in the forum for quite sometime.Sense of positiveness that ur posts spread in the forum has definitely helped other members in their journey for Canadian visa. PATIENCE has always been ur hallmark nd this is what has paid u nd shall continue to do so in Canada,as well. Here in Canada, one has to prove one's capability. It takes time but patience ,well thought of strategy nd hard work are key to one'success.

parhar51
Hello Sir,

You have been a BIG source of inspiration to many others. I am sure most of the present forum members do not connect well with you but since I am from the old forum members in this and many other topics, I know very well about your contribution to the forum members with all of your valuable suggestions, advise and timely and very valuable guidance. In most cases not many were having answer for the member's typical doubts/queries and your suggestions provided much needed answer and relief.

To be frank, you were one of the persons from whom I got the inspiration in treading the path with patience and much needed resilience.
I was little aggressive about the NDVO and the respective VOs with reg to the delay in processing our cases and holding our passports for a long period illegally. But then I assessed the merits and demerits and changed my style of communication. Thank you for being there for scores of the members and also for giving timely, meaningful and very very valuable advises.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
@ admanhunk ji,

parhar51
Hello Sir,

You have been a BIG source of inspiration to many others. I am sure most of the present forum members do not connect well with you but since I am from the old forum members in this and many other topics, I know very well about your contribution to the forum members with all of your valuable suggestions, advise and timely and very valuable guidance. In most cases not many were having answer for the member's typical doubts/queries and your suggestions provided much needed answer and relief.

To be frank, you were one of the persons from whom I got the inspiration in treading the path with patience and much needed resilience.
I was little aggressive about the NDVO and the respective VOs with reg to the delay in processing our cases and holding our passports for a long period illegally. But then I assessed the merits and demerits and changed my style of communication. Thank you for being there for scores of the members and also for giving timely, meaningful and very very valuable advises.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvln said:
Hi Andamanhunk,

Congratulations once again!

The Expiry Date of the VISA in your Passports indicates the end of One Year, from the Date of Medical Examination (date received by NDVO).

Since you have just about 2 months from now, please PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IMMEDIATELY and ENSURE that YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LAND IN CANADA BEFORE 18 MAR 2014.

GOOD LUCK! AND CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!

Regards.
NVLN.
Hi NVLN,

Thanks again. And, yes, we are planning to book the tickets soon for Feb end of Mar first week. I have almost zeroed in on 6th Mar as the landing date. Let us see!

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandyfab said:
Permanent Residence

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congratulations Sandyfab, one tiresome and testing phase has gone by and now a very brief and really exciting phase of waiting for the stamped PPs has begun for you.

Don't worry, you will get the PPs max between 5-10 days from the time you saw the DM status.

Enjoy your moments for now but start making arrangements for the travel if you are planning to fly soon or if your medical anniversary is near!!!

Good luck.........

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
andamanhunk said:
Congratulations Sandyfab, one tiresome and testing phase has gone by and now a very brief and really exciting phase of waiting for the stamped PPs has begun for you.

Don't worry, you will get the PPs max between 5-10 days from the time you saw the DM status.

Enjoy your moments for now but start making arrangements for the travel if you are planning to fly soon or if your medical anniversary is near!!!

Good luck.........
its been 2 weeks now after decision made, i haven't heard any news of passport. decision made on 3rd jan.

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Permanent Residence

Medical results have been received. (march 2013)

i received passport today.

Thanks to God.

Going in march..

All the best to all of you..