Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013
I received a RPRF and PPR by email this morning! It was completely unexpected as my eCAS status still shows "In Progress" from April 2012 without any note of received medicals or transfer from Buffalo to Ottawa. Also, the email claims as of December 1, 2011, citizens of visa exempt countries don't need to send their actual passports so that makes things even easier. All I need to send is $490, a photocopy of my passport, and updated photos.

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
The working pattern of the New Delhi vo is not at all predictable. No queue system. They pick files on their own criteria- neither the initial application basis nor submission of full documents nor the date of starting process. The long wait is really frustrating and killing. I am an April applicant with 2nd AOR in Nov 2010. Still left out. "mera turn kub ayega"

dhoke

Feb 1, 2013
Pakistani origin, applied in Dubai as residing here.
Application reached to Sydney 01/03/2010
Transfer to LHC 10/04/2010
Start processing 10/04/2012
Medical done 18/10/ 2012
Received mail on 25/01/2013,”Bcakground check out standing, documents review pending “
Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I will receive PPR?
Please can someone guide/inform me about the time span?

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Received medicals yday. A lot to do in a very short time. Need to plan and strategise!

Catch you soon.....

Regards,
RSK

edwin_joshy

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-APRIL-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
11-MAY-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
18-AUG-2011
Med's Request
23-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
31-DEC-2012 New born MR 08-MAR-2013
Interview........
21-JUNE-2012
Passport Req..
Medical results have been received on 29-JAN- 13
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2012
LANDED..........
00-00-2012
andamanhunk said:
Hi All,

Received medicals yday. A lot to do in a very short time. Need to plan and strategise!

Catch you soon.....

Regards,
RSK
Congratulations be fit for medicals

Edwin

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO DREAMLAND said:
The working pattern of the New Delhi vo is not at all predictable. No queue system. They pick files on their own criteria- neither the initial application basis nor submission of full documents nor the date of starting process. The long wait is really frustrating and killing. I am an April applicant with 2nd AOR in Nov 2010. Still left out. "mera turn kub ayega"
Buy my words you are in line and will be the next - this month you will get them for sure!!!

We are also from Nov 2010 2nd AOR only. Going by the progress and the way they are working there definitely is a pattern and procedure they seem to be following - based on the 2nd AOR which makes more sense!

Good luck to you!!!

-RSK

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
Re: Medical done waiting for the VIsa

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Dear Guys,
I had done medical on Feb 20, 2013 and how much time the CHC Delhi takes for the stamp on passport ? Visa i am waiting u since April 2010.

Maya
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mayalu said:
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Dear Guys,
I had done medical on Feb 20, 2013 and how much time the CHC Delhi takes for the stamp on passport ? Visa i am waiting u since April 2010.

Maya
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Hi Maya,
I completed Meds on 12th Dec 2012, still waiting for stamped PPTs, now this can help u to guess....

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011

amitsmeet said:
Hi Maya,
I completed Meds on 12th Dec 2012, still waiting for stamped PPTs, now this can help u to guess....
Thank u friend for ur response, does Indian MBA is acceptable in Canada or not? and in addition to this , I heard that CHC Delhi can stamp visa by a month, ur data shows incorrect but heard so, can u clarify it ?
Maya

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

alphafp

Jul 20, 2010
Hi I received mail from NDVO to to medicals and to submit original PP, PPC and POF. I just want to know is it safe to send original passport and how long will they take to return passport, some people say to take insurance for passport, did anyone do like that,
Please clarify

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
alphafp said:
Hi I received mail from NDVO to to medicals and to submit original PP, PPC and POF. I just want to know is it safe to send original passport and how long will they take to return passport, some people say to take insurance for passport, did anyone do like that,
Please clarify
Congratulations Alphafp! Please share your timeline, noc and visa office (new delhi, london or paris)

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alphafp said:
Please clarify
Hi No real need for insurance, send it thru Bluedart or DHL..

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mayalu said:
Thank u friend for ur response, does Indian MBA is acceptable in Canada or not? and in addition to this , I heard that CHC Delhi can stamp visa by a month, ur data shows incorrect but heard so, can u clarify it ?
Maya

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Not even IIM is recognised, so I think u get it, still one is advised to undergo a Credential Assessment for equivalency of Canadian MBA, u can do the same once reach there, dox needed original Marksheets, Degree Certis and Transcripts,thats all.

Its always advicable to grab a Canadian Degree, certificate.

No my data are correct dear, all those BIG chunk of people who got Medicals on 8th Nov 2012, got their PPTs in Feb end, March first week, still many are pending, and ofcourse, those who got Medicals late, like me in Dec are expecting the same in March end, April. The running time as of now is 3 months from MR reciept approx.

alphafp

Jul 20, 2010
alphafp said:
Hi I received mail from New Delhi Visa office to to medicals and to submit original PP, PPC and POF. Now I am residing in Oman I just want to know is it safe to send original passport from here and how long will they take to return passport (since I may need at anytime), some people say to take insurance for passport, did anyone do like that,Please clarify,
Applied on April 19th, AOR rcvd on July 13th, Meds rcvd on Feb 19th.