12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi Friends,

As many others even i am still waiting for MR, pretty confused with the E-Cas status and replies we get for the inquiries we sent. Though it shows in E-cas tht we have sent u a letter on March 2 2012 to my home address never recvd anything till date. Wanna try applying for CAIPS / GCMS not sure which one is appropriate for me and which site is best to approach. Need help in getting my immigration notes, please suggest me the best source. My file no. starts with E not sure if this helps in deciding whether to go for CAIPS /GCMS. Following are my details:

Applied in Apr'2010
NOC 4131 ( NDVO )
1st File No. June'2010
Sent req doc.s in Oct 2010
2nd File No. Mar 2011
In-Process date 2nd March 2012

My Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to all those who recvd MR's and wish GOOD LUCK to all the remaining of us

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
As of now, in my opinion there's no need to rush for GCMS notes as it wouldnt tell you the stage you are in. Because, on other forum I noticed that your status is as follows:

""My current E-cas shows In - Process with the following details:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 2, 2012.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2012 to Flat -XXX,Hyderabad,, India, 500XXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 2, 2012.""

This means that you are in real InProcess mode; probably your docs are being checked and soon MR would arrive as NDVO has 4-6 weeks time frame whereas LVO is having 3 months to get MR after this line We started processing your application on March 2, 2012.

Just find out when this line is added to your Ecas and from there count!

CrazyLeo said:
Hi Friends,

As many others even i am still waiting for MR, pretty confused with the E-Cas status and replies we get for the inquiries we sent. Though it shows in E-cas tht we have sent u a letter on March 2 2012 to my home address never recvd anything till date. Wanna try applying for CAIPS / GCMS not sure which one is appropriate for me and which site is best to approach. Need help in getting my immigration notes, please suggest me the best source. My file no. starts with E not sure if this helps in deciding whether to go for CAIPS /GCMS. Following are my details:

Applied in Apr'2010
NOC 4131 ( NDVO )
1st File No. June'2010
2nd File No. Mar 2011

My Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to all those who recvd MR's and wish GOOD LUCK to all the remaining of us

rahul1710

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
sunnysport said:
God Bless and Best of Luck. Happy for you.

Sunny
Congratulation and all the best

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Online E-case is not working............whats mean of it Yaar we are waiting form a long time......................

On-Line Services

FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Dear All,
All MI-1 applicants who applied to CIO (Between Feb 27, 2008 and Jun 25, 2010) & their Visa Office is London UK & still waiting for Visa at any stage.
Please join google excel sheet. To see please open the link in my signatures. No User/Password required.
Thanks,
SMSH

Submit below info! by private message or post your info on below thread|:

"http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thoz-who-got-612-months-wait-letter-t103103.4320.html
"
As I will not visit this forum again!!!
Column A: - NOC
Column B: - User Name
Column C: - Country of Residence
Column D: - Country of Citizenship
Column E: - Application to CIO
Column F: - Full Docs Submitted
Column G: - Wait Letter / In Process
Column H: - Request for Updated Docs
Column I: - updated Docs Submitted
Column J: - Medical Request
Column K: - Medical Done
Column L: - Passport Request
Column M: - Passport Submitted

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hir seniors….
Pls help me out as I m very confused…..i m april 2010 applicant got medicals on 8 nov 2012…send mr along with ppts of me and my spouse and my 1.5 year old daughter..few days before I got my daughter’s ppt back from ndvo stating that her recent photo doesnot match with photo in ppt…..but as per ppt office people they dont issue ppt to a minor without seeing her parents original ppts..as myself and my wife’s ppts are in ndvo..what can be done….i m totally clueless.pls help me out what to do…..

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi All,

Just received a email from High Commission of Canada stating :

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

requested doc.s in the attachment:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.  Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.  Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

I am from Hyderabad - India, now my questions?

1. How to do medicals ? do i have to wait for the email in next 48hrs or book the appointment based on the attachment of required doc.s

2. I have already sent my wife's notarized educational doc.s in the past, do i need to send them again the notarized copies or just the photocopies

3. Best way to obtain PCC in Hyderabad

4. what shud be the minimum validity period on the passport, as my wife's passport is expiring in 11 months

5. Best places to undergo medicals in hyderabad, please help me with the contact details of the center if someone did recently

Appreciate any help extended

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
CrazyLeo said:
Hi Friends,

Applied in Apr'2010
NOC 4131 ( NDVO )
1st File No. June'2010
2nd File No. Mar 2011

So here you go and got your MR. Congrats.

Sunny

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello friends,
please solve this confusion of mine .i am a prejunner june applicant still waiting for my medical request and have submitted my additional document request 6 months back i.e my PCC,s .i am bothered if at all i am not getting my medical request by MAY my and my spouse PCC,S will expire .Will CHC NEW DELHI ask for it again as i am no more working abroad settled in INDIA till the time i get my Canadian PR .
PLEASE TELL ME IF CHC WILL ASK FOR PCC AGAIN IF AT ALL THEY ASK CAN I SHOW THEM MY OLD PCCS?
BY WHEN CAN WE EXPECT OUR MEDICALS?
I HAD SPENT LOT OF MONEY FOR PROCURING SAUDI PCC FOR ME AND MY WIFE BEFORE ,I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH IF AT ALL THEY ASK AGAIN CAN I SHOW THAT ITSELF ,INDIAN PCC IS NOT A PROBLEM I CAN GET THAT .I DONT SEE SUCH CASES IN THIS FORUM .PLEASE ENLIGHTEN

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
Binson,

Based on the email that our friends are receiving it looks like they are asking for PCC again.

But when I had discussed this with my consultant, I was told, if you had submitted PCC and have not stayed in that country after that they may not insist on PCC.

So say you got ur PCC from Country X (other than India) on 10th June 2011 and sent it, and you had not stayed there after say 30th June, CIC may not insist on getting PCC again. But if you had stayed till June 2012 then you might need it. This is what I had understood from my consultant.

In my case I have two countries, one of which I had already submitted PCC along with my documents. But after that I did not visit that country but went to another country. Not I have got a PCC from that country also but I am going to send it only when they ask for MR. Since the date of PCC and my date of departure from that country are almost 2 days apart. I am hoping CIC will not insist on getting it again.

From what I have been hearing, CIC folks are very practical/ logical. So if they ask for it again, you might have to give it but you can ask for more time.

BINSON said:
Hello friends,
please solve this confusion of mine .i am a prejunner june applicant still waiting for my medical request and have submitted my additional document request 6 months back i.e my PCC,s .i am bothered if at all i am not getting my medical request by MAY my and my spouse PCC,S will expire .Will CHC NEW DELHI ask for it again as i am no more working abroad settled in INDIA till the time i get my Canadian PR .
PLEASE TELL ME IF CHC WILL ASK FOR PCC AGAIN IF AT ALL THEY ASK CAN I SHOW THEM MY OLD PCCS?
BY WHEN CAN WE EXPECT OUR MEDICALS?
I HAD SPENT LOT OF MONEY FOR PROCURING SAUDI PCC FOR ME AND MY WIFE BEFORE ,I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH IF AT ALL THEY ASK AGAIN CAN I SHOW THAT ITSELF ,INDIAN PCC IS NOT A PROBLEM I CAN GET THAT .I DONT SEE SUCH CASES IN THIS FORUM .PLEASE ENLIGHTEN

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
NeedAChange said:
Binson,

Based on the email that our friends are receiving it looks like they are asking for PCC again.

But when I had discussed this with my consultant, I was told, if you had submitted PCC and have not stayed in that country after that they may not insist on PCC.

So say you got ur PCC from Country X (other than India) on 10th June 2011 and sent it, and you had not stayed there after say 30th June, CIC may not insist on getting PCC again. But if you had stayed till June 2012 then you might need it. This is what I had understood from my consultant.

In my case I have two countries, one of which I had already submitted PCC along with my documents. But after that I did not visit that country

but went to another country. Not I have got a PCC from that country also but I am going to send it only when they ask for MR. Since the date of PCC and my date of departure from that country are almost 2 days apart. I am hoping CIC will not insist on getting it again.

From what I have been hearing, CIC folks are very practical/ logical. So if they ask for it again, you might have to give it but you can ask for more time.
THANKS FOR THE PROMPT REPLY ,ME ALSO THINKING ON THE SAME LINES AS GETTING PCC FROM SAUDI IS VERY DIFFICULT IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING THEIR . I LEFT SAUDI 1 YEAR BACK AND TO PRODUCE SAUDI PCC AGAIN WILL BE A REAL HARDTIME AND WILL TAKE TIME .
AND FOR THE PERIOD I HAVE STAYED IN SAUDI I HAVE MY PCCS .
BY WHEN YOU THINK WE CAN EXPECT MEDICALS?

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
punjabparam said:
hi natasha is your e-cas working
Yes, its working.

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd . end of Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
received in 1st week of May 2013
Med's Done....
submitted in end of May 2013
Passport Req..
submitted in end of may 2013
Hello Natasha

Our timeline are almost similar irrespective of NOC codes.

I just want to ask you that do you or any of your dependants ( if any ) have any travel history . If yes i presume that could be the possible reason of delay in our application .

natasha963 said:
Yes, its working.

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
Canada_april2010 said:
Hello Natasha

Our timeline are almost similar irrespective of NOC codes.

I just want to ask you that do you or any of your dependants ( if any ) have any travel history . If yes i presume that could be the possible reason of delay in our application .
Hi there, I am myself worried for the delay since neither of us have ever been out of country. No travel history at all. Hoping we might get lucky within the next few weeks.