Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkdhaliwal said:
Hello Friends,

Yesterday My online status was only In Process under this was RBVO but today under In process I got review details

We received your application for permanent residence on April **,****.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February **,****. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February **, ****.

Could anyone please let me know when medical will come? They sent letter for medicals?

Thanks
Mona
same here dear,

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February **, 2012.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Dear Grewal...When did you get this status?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
nvblue said:
Hello,
My academic education belongs to "Electrical & Electronics Engineering" & professionally, I am working as a Manager-IT (for NOC 0213) since 8 Years. So, what will be the impact of my immigration process as my academic & professions are different?

I am little be confused about the sentense given below.
"The Federal Court of Appeal has ruled that no points can be awarded for education unrelated to the degree in a Skilled Worker application."

So, someone please let me know how to deal in this situation.
Dear NVBLUE, as far as I understood for this case is :

> Education points are given for studies w.r.t. the Degree obtained.
> Education points will not be given for studies which are not relevant to the degree obtained.

For Example : If someone shows 17 years of full time or full time equivalent studies but out of this only 15 years is related to the degree that he/she had obtained, he/she shall be given points of 15 years education only.

To elaborate this > A person has full time studies for 17 years & obtained Bachelor's degree in Electronics & Communication. Out of these 17 years only 15 years were devoted for this Bachelor's degree. 2 years study was irrelevant i.e. some interior designing from an xyz institute but no degree was obtained for this study then only 15 years of study will be considered. \

This is my personal interpretation. Dear forum members please comment to clarify this.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear friends,
Today there is another line added in my inside section of e-cas "We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 29, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." But I have not yet been informed the receipt of any document by my consultant. Outside same as "application recd" without the add. of my consultant.Nicky.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Toronto, March 1, 2012 - In a keynote address to the National Metropolis Conference today, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney outlined his vision for a faster, more responsive immigration system that better meets Canada’s economic needs.

“Immigration is playing an increasingly important role in our economy and we need a system that does a better job of attracting the people who have the skills that are in demand and getting them here quickly,” said Minister Kenney. “We have made some great strides towards an immigration system that is fast and flexible, but know that there is more work to do.”

In his speech, the Minister highlighted recent changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program, where current applicants must have experience in one of 29 occupations in demand, or have a job offer in Canada.

He also noted the growing success of the Canadian Experience Class, which allows certain foreign students and temporary foreign workers to translate their Canadian work and education experience into permanent residence. And he lauded the growth of provincial and territorial nominee programs, noting the role they have played in spreading the benefits of immigration across the country and addressing long-term regional labour needs.

While recognizing these improvements, the Minister indicated that more challenges lie ahead in seeing his vision realized. He noted, for instance, that the current points system used to assess federal skilled worker applicants needs to be more flexible and intelligent. It should place greater emphasis on the importance of language, he said, while recognizing that the language ability needed to successfully integrate in Canada is different for a doctor as opposed to a welder. It should also place greater emphasis on younger workers with high quality credentials that can be recognized quickly.

The Minister pledged to do a better job of attracting entrepreneurs and investors to Canada, noting that we lag behind the U.S., where half of the top 50 venture-capital backed companies are founded by immigrants.

While noting progress to date, he also promised to do more to reduce the legacy of backlogs, where there are wait times of seven years or longer in some categories.

“It makes no sense to tell people ‘apply now, but put your life on hold for a few years before we’ll even let you know if you qualify,'” said the Minister. “I will continue to make changes to create a faster, more flexible immigration system. Canadians need and deserve a system that boldly puts Canada’s best interests first.”

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
today my ecas status is changed. it is
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 27, 2012.

I dont know which letter they sent on 27th Feb./ Till date I did not received any letter from NDVO. does anyone have idea what it is??

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Canadian Dreams said:
I saw the Magical "IN PROCESS" display on my E-CAS as I checked it yesterday evening. Inside is same, single line " We received your application for Permanent Residence on XX May, 2010".
Congrats....all the best! MR is on the way....

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
pal83 said:
today my ecas status is changed. it is
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 27, 2012.
I dont know which letter they sent on 27th Feb./ Till date I did not received any letter from NDVO. does anyone have idea what it is??

Dear, we have the same update. It may be a request for updated documents like work experience, new imm and pof. Pls be in touch, May God bless you, Nicky

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
magar said:
what's exact ur e-case says?

does it says that "we reviewed your file and start processing on 00-00-00.

or its in process with RBVO inside

plz clarify
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Dear Magar,
Thank you for your response. Online processing shows that "we reviewed your file and start processing on 2012-02-02' When Do i get the medical request?
Mayalu :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
mkdhaliwal said:
Hello Friends,

Yesterday My online status was only In Process under this was RBVO but today under In process I got review details

We received your application for permanent residence on April **,****.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February **,****. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February **, ****.

Could anyone please let me know when medical will come? They sent letter for medicals?

Thanks
Mona
Hi Mona,

Congratulations!!!! Can you pls let us know... after how many days of In-Process status your details were added online?

Thanks and Regards,
Omsai

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
After 1 day only...

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
I hope this can be medicals. but I dont understand why they have same dated of sending letter and processing date.

sc

Apr 17, 2010
EXACTLY SORRY TO SAY BUT WHAT I HAVE OBSERVED IF A LETTER IS SENT AT SAME TIME OR IN FEW DAYS THEN IT'S ASKING UPDATED DOCS AND NOT MR...WE PRAY GOD U WILL GET MR SOON

MAY B I AM WRONG BUT THIS IS WHAT I OBSERVED.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
HELLO MKDHALIWAL,

Congrats for getting ur application reviewed nd turning into IP with specific start date !!
Wish u success for all the subsequent stages nd eventually ending with coveted MAPPLE-LEAVE ON UR PASSPORT !!
my time line is exactly same as of urs,but my ecas presently shows IP wef 17/02/2012 but with unchanged detail in the box.
god bless u.
parhar51

instant_karma

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
22-Jul-2012
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013, Documents received at NDVO on 11th March 2013, Status changed to &quot;Decision Made&quot; on 26-Mar-2013
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-April-2013, PP received on 08-April-2013
LANDED..........
Awaited...
Hello,

Im new to this forum. Im almost in the same position as many others.

Applied on : 12th April 2010
1st AOR : 22 June 2010
2nd AOR : 04 Oct 2010
eCAS : In Process

"We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on xxxx. The New Delhi office may contact you. "

As seen, the application doesn't appear to be in process yet. In 2011, we had a baby boy. Updated CHC with the details of my son as well.

My question is should the update of my son's details be reflected in the status. Something like "We received an update from you on yyyy.... "

Or am I expecting too much !!!! :eek: