<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfaisal28 said:
Dear All
Can anyone please help me . I got reply from Call center agent yesteday that my application is retuned on 19th Aug 2010 due to some missing documents, I am June 23rd Applicant, Can anyone please help me out , Can i re-apply again or there are no chances to apply now, I have also been a given a Client ID # previous when I talked to Agent , I have not received my packet yet......... please help

Thanks
Faisal
Hi smfaisal,

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

The wordings of your email is important. Having a client ID# does not mean that you can resubmit your application. Having said that, it is important to check the letter properly. If they have mentioned that you can resubmit your application along with the missing documents, then you can, according to pre 26th Jun rules. However, if thay have mentioned that they will refund your application fees within 4-6 weeks then it is a clear indication that they have rejected your application.

Your email clearly indicates thatthe package has been returned which in other words is unfortunately a rejection. In such cases, CIC politely asks the applicant to resubmit their application which means that the applicant may do so according to the new rules.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
After a lot of hurdles and red tapism ( indian govt...grrrrr ! ) I managed to collect all the documents.
I have just sent them to CHC ND and it will be delievered tomorrow noon. I will wait with my fingers crosses..

Are we still maintaining the table that was created at the start of this thread ? Or a seperate thread for October Full Documents to VO...?

Best wishes to myself and to all !
Hi maran,

You are back after a very very long time. Congratulations for sending the Full docs. Yes, we are still maintaining the list. I will add you in.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Mitali,
Nice to see your helpful posts back again :)
I think it is really inconsistent and unclear Criteria, totally at the discreation of the immigration officer.
Which NOC needs high score ? can we get any more specific details from any source ?
My scores are L:7.5 S:7 R:6.5 W:6 , my NOC is 1111
now started to get worry, Also IELTS is very stressful test wih a very long waiting for the nearest available exam date.
Shall i go for it again or my score can let me sail through ?

Thanks,
Moataz
Hi Moataz,

The whole situation is indeed very scary.

What we call as whims of VO, inconsistent and unclear criteria,at the discretion of VO or if the VO is in a good mood, has been technically and lawfully termed as "Substituted evaluation" by CIC. The candidate has no "rights" to challenge such a situation and has to comply if he wants to continue with Canada Immigration.

In my opinion,there are now at least 2 areas where VO can use this power: 1) IELTS 2) Not enough duties performed. So, one has to be extra careful with their IELTS score and while they are drafting their reference letters with supporting documents.

The candidate (Ref: in the prev post) in question belonged to NOC 0213, which is not included in the present Ministerial list. The other NOC in peril is 4131 (Instructors and lecturers)....obviously they need to be efficient in speaking, listening, writing and reading to be successfully evaluated.

The requirements for your NOC is in the following link (you may have already seen it):
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?noc=1111&action=search_occupation_confirm

Moataz, I think you will be the best judge for yourself......be extremely critical about yourself to get the best answers.

My intension to post the info was to free the candidates of enhanced agony in case they get such letters from VO in the future. As you have rightfully mentioned there is a constraint on time to take these tests not to mention the added stress to improve your score in an already stressful situation.

Mitali

aran

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with 2nd stage docs
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
04-02-2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
29-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
13-01-2013
mitali said:
Hi Aran,

First of all, don't worry because your application was received on a Saturday. Once you have the confirmation that the application has been received and signed by them, then, it is their responsibility to place your application for processing. But beware that they are humans too and prone to errors...the red flag would be if you do not receive AOR beyond the stipulated time (after doing your research on the matter).

The receipt of 2nd AOR is predominantly dependent on the VO ; depending on how perennially slow they are like Buffalo or fast as ND. Colombo ofiice has a record of 15-20 days approx. for 2nd AOR, this number is based on the information from this forum.

I could find 2 people (there might be more) who have Colombo as their VO. They are Ruka and await. Ruka submitted his full docs on 27th July and got AOR on 11th Aug, while await got AOR on the same day (7th April) he submitted his full docs as he had delivered them in person. You may want to contact them to get further insights.

I am sure you will get your AOR soon.

Goodluck.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
aran said:
Thanks Mitali.
Mitali----------i got first AOR 0n 28 sept 2010 and submitted full set of documents of around 2kg to newdelhi visa office on 6 october by bluedart courier expresss and my shipment delivered to them next day itself.but still i didnt get 2nd AOR yet neither e-cas showing any information yet.i confirmed from bluedart courier and they gave me copy of paper where gurd of canadian embassy recieved and stamped my packaage on 7 october1-35pm.
secondthing when i sent an e mail enquiry on 8 oct and 14 oct about my reciept of application they answered that they dont have any recieve of my aplication.then i forwarded my AOR nd bluedart reciept letter stamped by can embassy gurd to them after that they didt answer anything.. i already put a demand draft of RPRF fees .can u please advice regarding all this ,i m worrying why no e-cas no 2nd AOR?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
Mitali----------i got first AOR 0n 28 sept 2010 and submitted full set of documents of around 2kg to newdelhi visa office on 6 october by bluedart courier expresss and my shipment delivered to them next day itself.but still i didnt get 2nd AOR yet neither e-cas showing any information yet.i confirmed from bluedart courier and they gave me copy of paper where gurd of canadian embassy recieved and stamped my packaage on 7 october1-35pm.
secondthing when i sent an e mail enquiry on 8 oct and 14 oct about my reciept of application they answered that they dont have any recieve of my aplication.then i forwarded my AOR nd bluedart reciept letter stamped by can embassy gurd to them after that they didt answer anything.. i already put a demand draft of RPRF fees .can u please advice regarding all this ,i m worrying why no e-cas no 2nd AOR?
Hi Sadika,

You are still in the accepted time frame to get your 2nd AOR. Check the updated list....Tilakk has recently submitted his package, received on 5th Oct (ND). So have patience. Your DD will be safe. Give it some time.

Mitali

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
sadika said:

dear Sadika...

its to early to be worried about the AOR ... be patience plz, it takes upto a month to get acknowledgment of receipt you can see the patren in the list.

dont worry dear you will have it soon.. and remember there is clearly listed that Refrain form unnecessary contacting to VO, as it may delay ur case processing.. so plzzz be carful.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Hello Mitali..

i have asked 4 something yesterday but you didnt replied.. may i ask why...?

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
mitali said:
Hi Moataz,

The whole situation is indeed very scary.

What we call as whims of VO, inconsistent and unclear criteria,at the discretion of VO or if the VO is in a good mood, has been technically and lawfully termed as "Substituted evaluation" by CIC. The candidate has no "rights" to challenge such a situation and has to comply if he wants to continue with Canada Immigration.

In my opinion,there are now at least 2 areas where VO can use this power: 1) IELTS 2) Not enough duties performed. So, one has to be extra careful with their IELTS score and while they are drafting their reference letters with supporting documents.

The candidate (Ref: in the prev post) in question belonged to NOC 0213, which is not included in the present Ministerial list. The other NOC in peril is 4131 (Instructors and lecturers)....obviously they need to be efficient in speaking, listening, writing and reading to be successfully evaluated.

The requirements for your NOC is in the following link (you may have already seen it):
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?noc=1111&action=search_occupation_confirm

Moataz, I think you will be the best judge for yourself......be extremely critical about yourself to get the best answers.

My intension to post the info was to free the candidates of enhanced agony in case they get such letters from VO in the future. As you have rightfully mentioned there is a constraint on time to take these tests not to mention the added stress to improve your score in an already stressful situation.

Mitali
Thank you very much Mitali.

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Guys.....

my application delivered to LONDON VO today (21st Oct 2010) by 9:31 am London time...

wish me LUCk....

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
Dear Friends,is there anyone who got university sealed enevelop from Punjab University lahore,bcoz they told me that they dont seal envelo

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Hi Everybody

no good news From.........april last weeek............. :) :) :) :) :) :)

i think they lost Data of April last week applicants................. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope i got the same answer so i am going to submit the original i have alongwith the explaination...

ArshadAli said:
Dear Friends,is there anyone who got university sealed enevelop from Punjab University lahore,bcoz they told me that they dont seal envelo