<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goinggoinggone said:
A quick question for Saki/Mitali.

The first time I sent my app, it reached on 22 Mar 2010. It ws returned because of an error. I rectified the error and re-sent the app which reached Sydney on 29 Apr 2010.

Now, will the "receipt date" be regarded as 22 Mar 2010 or will it be regarded as 29 Apr 2010?

The docket that came back had a date stamp of 22 Mar 2010 on it.

Thanks.

Hi,

It will be consider under the new date as 29 Apr because you send the full application again and it will be treated as a new application.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
Guys - IELTS Academic or General Training? Which one we have to go for? Thanks
We can do anyone of them as we come under old rule but in new rules it says General Only - I would suggest to go for General Module as its easier to score compare to Academics.

Cheers
Saki

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
Priyankaa,

IELTS Academic is usually taken by students going abroad for higher studies (MS, PhD etc). Almost all "open-to-immigration" countries expect potential immigrants to take IELTS General Module.

Hope that helps.

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey saki/mitali

As i am applying under MPNP program and i know its wrong thread to get into with this kinda application but i still want to go with your suggestions. hope you guys suggest me something. i am applying under general stream in MANITOBA province nominee program and you need to friends to file a nomination for you .. i want to ask as i have one frined over there he is ready to sponsor me is his wife can also file a nomination for me ? because i have to make it to two friends.

regards

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
dear saki, mithali

i still did not receive my AOR,worried abut it,i did not sent IELTS wid my application,my application reached to CIO 26th april 2010.is it mandatory to send Ielts wid file under 10th april 2010 rule.now i am worried about it .plz reply me

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PRwait said:
I have got my reference letters in email. Can i send email reference letters

Please HELP Seniors ....

I dont think it will be good to send email reference letter because that wont look authentic, cant you get it in person or by post ?

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachhal said:
hey saki/mitali

As i am applying under MPNP program and i know its wrong thread to get into with this kinda application but i still want to go with your suggestions. hope you guys suggest me something. i am applying under general stream in MANITOBA province nominee program and you need to friends to file a nomination for you .. i want to ask as i have one frined over there he is ready to sponsor me is his wife can also file a nomination for me ? because i have to make it to two friends.

regards
Hi,

I dont have much knowledge about nomiee but mitali will have some information for you.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
dear saki, mithali

i still did not receive my AOR,worried abut it,i did not sent IELTS wid my application,my application reached to CIO 26th april 2010.is it mandatory to send Ielts wid file under 10th april 2010 rule.now i am worried about it .plz reply me
Hi,

Did they charge you the fee ? is your CC or Draft has been encashed ? There are couple of other applicants from 29th APril they also have not receive any reponse, i would suggest try calling them and see what they say because currently they are looking applications until 7th May.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docmd said:
Hi Mitali,

At VO, is it compulsory to send Birth Certificate of primary applicant?

When we have passport and lot of other identity documents, is it absolutely required?

Thanks.
Hi docmd,

It depends on the VO. Check the checklist of your VO. If they require Birth certificate of PA and you can not provide it then mention in your cover letter the reason of not providing it. Your grade 10 passing certificate which has a Reference of your Father's name can be Notarised as an evidence.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulz_syan said:
Hi Saki / Mitali
My NOC is 4131 n I am teaching applied physics in a college. I have written my job title as Lecturer Applied Physics in the economic schedule form but my all documents related with job stated as Lecturer of Physics.
Is this cause any problem in future???
Hi Kulz,

Saki is right. As long as your job duties match up (80%) with the NOC duties, you are fine. Job titles are irrelevant.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goinggoinggone said:
A quick question for Saki/Mitali.

The first time I sent my app, it reached on 22 Mar 2010. It ws returned because of an error. I rectified the error and re-sent the app which reached Sydney on 29 Apr 2010.

Now, will the "receipt date" be regarded as 22 Mar 2010 or will it be regarded as 29 Apr 2010?

The docket that came back had a date stamp of 22 Mar 2010 on it.

Thanks.
Hi goinggoinggone,

You have a funny name!!! I was laughing for a while. Thanks for bringing some laughter with your name.

1) Call the CIC to confirm the status of your application
2) Applications received after 10th April should take the IELTS test to be on the safe side. More so if your NOC is not in the current list.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
dear saki, mithali

Hi Rajinder,

1) Contact CIO to know the status of your application
2) You were not supposed to send your IELTS score to CIO. So you are fine on that issue
3) You have to send IELTS with your full application.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachhal said:
hey saki/mitali

regards
Hi bachhal,

I am sure you must have checked the link below:

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-family_support.html

As far as I understand they can not Nominate you. If you want to apply as skilled worker you could use the help of family and friends. They have different streams to offer on the MPNP program. They (2 friends) have to sign an affidavit of support for you.

Be prepared to produce evidence for how long you have been friends and also that they them selves are financially stable. Please be aware that this is just my opinion.

Mitali