<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docmd said:
Thanks a lot for your valuable reply.
Does it mean I should be okay if I can submit all documents before 1st Sep (Wed). (Just an assumed target date.....!!!)
Hi docmd,

Your docs should reach by 1st September so that they have 2 days (assuming) to enter your application onto their system.

Once it is entered then that is "LOCK IN "date for your application. After that it depends on the VO to open your documents at any time and even though your IELTS validity will be over but it still is valid because of the LOCK IN date.

Hope that makes sense.

Mitali

yas57

Jul 30, 2010
mitali said:
Hi yas,

IELTS scores are valid for 1 year as you know already.

It should be valid on the date it will be received at your visa office. I do not know at what stage you are at collecting your full documents so as Explorer suggested keep all the other docs ready and as soon as you receive the AOR, mail your full docs along with the IELTS score.

But you will be a better judge to decide on the timeline... just remember it should be valid when received at Visa office (not the day delivered but the day entered into their system)

Mitali
Thanks alot

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
Hello there,

Whoever started this thread has done a big favour to aspirants. I came to know about this thread a couple of days ago. May I request you to please add my details to the list that you maintain? My details are as follows:
Date First Sent: 12 Mar 2010
Docket Returned by Sydney: 05 APR 2010 because of incorrect NOC code
Docket re-sent: 19 APR 2010
Docket reached Sydney: 29 APR 2010
NOC: 0213
Current Status: Awaiting AOR
Payment Mode: Banker's Cheque
Last checked with bank: Two weeks ago, cheque not encashed yet

Thanks.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
thanks mitali. can u send me exact courier address of new delhi visa office .someone told its changed to nehru bhavan not chanakyauri. is it true?contract papers and experiernce letter must be originals or no?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
thanks mitali. can u send me exact courier address of new delhi visa office .someone told its changed to nehru bhavan not chanakyauri. is it true?contract papers and experiernce letter must be originals or no?
Hi Sadika,

ND VO does not show any different address for courier or mail. I would not be able to tell if the address has changed..... moreover if the address would have changed it should reflect on the CIC website.

Experience letters should be original.

Contract papers could be Notarised. They would ask if they wanted originals.

Send a PM to pvvks to confirm the address.

Mitali

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Friends,
My CC has been charged today.Thanks for your effort and help.Can anybody tell me that we have to send IELTS score with the documents or we can send it later to the visa office.In the first step i simply wrote a paper showing proof of english .

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
Hi Friends,
My CC has been charged today.Thanks for your effort and help.Can anybody tell me that we have to send IELTS score with the documents or we can send it later to the visa office.In the first step i simply wrote a paper showing proof of english .
Congrats, you will need to submit all documents at once so you cant send IELTS later and if you do so and visa officer has already opened your case then he wont accept your IELTS and will give you the points on the basis of what he thinks your english proficiency is so it can be 0 or it can 16 as well, so better not to take that risk and send all documents together.

Cheers
Saki

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
HI ,

Thanks for the info. I have another question about IELTS .
I have sent my application on 6th APril. received by CIC on 26th April.But with the application I have not sent my IELTs score ,DO i need to send my IELTS score in first round ? since April10th some new rules have come ,Is it going to apply for me also?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rnaaz said:
HI ,

Thanks for the info. I have another question about IELTS .
I have sent my application on 6th APril. received by CIC on 26th April.But with the application I have not sent my IELTs score ,DO i need to send my IELTS score in first round ? since April10th some new rules have come ,Is it going to apply for me also?
Hi rnaaz,

There was no requirement to send IELTS score to CIO. You will have to send the IELTS score with your full documents to your Visa office.

Mitali

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Thanks a lot for the reply.

best regards

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
mitali said:
Hi STS,

I think you should send RPRF fees along with your full documents.

1) I have read on the website that new requirements overrides the old requirements... but I can not find it.

Logic:

1) The current official website is the only one available to view.
2) I am sure there are people who have not been observant enough or have not printed out the old checklist..what will they follow? They will obviously follow the new one oblivious to the past one.

I will post the link as soon as I find it.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali! Yes, I will be sending the RPRF with the full documents.
Regards,
STS

docmd

Jul 21, 2010
Hi Mitali,

At VO, is it compulsory to send Birth Certificate of primary applicant?

When we have passport and lot of other identity documents, is it absolutely required?

Thanks.

kulz_syan

Jul 2, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
waiting
Hi Saki / Mitali
My NOC is 4131 n I am teaching applied physics in a college. I have written my job title as Lecturer Applied Physics in the economic schedule form but my all documents related with job stated as Lecturer of Physics.
Is this cause any problem in future???

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulz_syan said:
Hi Saki / Mitali
My NOC is 4131 n I am teaching applied physics in a college. I have written my job title as Lecturer Applied Physics in the economic schedule form but my all documents related with job stated as Lecturer of Physics.
Is this cause any problem in future???
Hi,

No it wont its pretty much the same thing , the main thing is that you are still a lecturer :)

Cheers
Saki

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
A quick question for Saki/Mitali.

The first time I sent my app, it reached on 22 Mar 2010. It ws returned because of an error. I rectified the error and re-sent the app which reached Sydney on 29 Apr 2010.

Now, will the "receipt date" be regarded as 22 Mar 2010 or will it be regarded as 29 Apr 2010?

The docket that came back had a date stamp of 22 Mar 2010 on it.

Thanks.