+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anata said:
thanks Seema!!! already sent email to my consultant..

mitali, can you also advise me on the application fee. I only paid for myself (principal applicant) didn't include payment for my wife.. :eek:
Hi Anata,

If your wife is on the application and you want her to move to Canada along with you then you should have paid the Fees. Your CONSULTANT should have known better. Obviously did not do a good job.

Nevertheless, not too late since you send yor application mid June. You might want to call them and ask for your client ID. Once you get that send the application along with the fees of your spouse. In your cover letter mention your mistake humbly and mention the addition of the fees. You are at the discretion of the VO. If the processing has not started then you might be lucky. Mention the Client ID in your letter.

Mitali

anata

Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-10
Doc's Request.
29-09-10
AOR Received.
14-01-11
Med's Request
07-03-12
Med's Done....
20-04/29-05/03-07-12
Passport Req..
17-09-12
hi seema,

read this in one of the posts about the application fee..
Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Topic: spouse fee

now, im wondering if that is new also.. :eek:
seniors, please advise..

S

seema1979

YA I GOT LETTER SAYING THAT APPLICATION FEE FOR SPOUSE IS NOT THERE SO WE ARE REJECTING YOUR APPLICATION.

I GOT THAT I MAIL TODAY ITS HARD COPY.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seema1979 said:
Hi guys

there is bad news i have got my application back saying that i have not paid my husband fee. now what to do. well if i see new occupation list i still qualify coz what ever duties i was performing under 0213 are listed under 1122 category. can anybody tell me if i can apply again as records management systems analyst ? i sopke to my employer and they are ready to provide me experience letter.

please reply and guide me

seema
Hi Seema,

Sorry to hear that your application was rejected based on the INCOMPLETENESS of the application. So your application could not reach the assessment stage and as your application was returned as a Hard copy, maybe you are not in their system yet..

But the bright side of it is that you can reapply. But now you have to follow the new rules and be aware of the 1000/NOC quota. So if you have all the supporting docs then put them together and file again. Carefully complete the application and double check all your supporting docs.

Goodluck to you Seema.

Mitali

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mitali,

Thanks for your reply. A little bit confusion.

Will She not get points for 2+ years of expereicne?

Her experience exact durations are as:

1. = 2133 = 10 months
2. = 0213 = 1 Year
3. = 10 months

- 01 Year Full time experience is required for a NOC to qualify for 38 NOC list. She fulfills this requirement by the jobs in 0213 category in (01 Year 10 months)

- But how about accumulation of total years and months to earn points on the points calculator (10 months + 1 year + 10 months) . Its not mentioned anywhere that you cannot count the experience in a company if you have less than 1 year experience.

Isn't it? If I am wrong can you plz provide some link or reference so that I can go through it......

Saki, please u also throw some light.....
As per CIC website:

Work experience (Maximum 21 points)
You will earn points for the number of years you have spent in full-time (37.5 hours per week, or the equivalent in part-time), paid work.
National Occupational Classification
The NOC is a classification system for jobs in the Canadian economy. It describes duties, skills, talents and work settings for occupations in Canada.
Determining your NOC category
To determine how many points you can earn for your work experience:
go to the Descriptions of Occupations page on the NOC website, then
follow the instructions to find the NOC category that matches your work experience.
If the initial description and list of main duties match what you did at your last job(s), you can use this experience to earn points under the selection factors when you apply as a skilled worker. Use the chart below to calculate the number of points based on your number of years of experience.
Experience Maximum 21 points
1 year 15
2 years 17
3 years 19
4 years 21

As per points Calculator:

Your Work Experience is …
Less than 1 year................................. = 00 Points
More than 1 year but less than 2 years... = 15 Points
More than 2 years but less than 3 years.. = 17 points
More than 3 years but less than 4 years.. = 19 Points
4 or more years................................... = 21 Points

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13042010 said:
Hi Saki/Mitali:
A quick question: When I sent my full document to the visa office, All documents are complete but i did not certify the photocopy of my passport. Additionally, I submitted the notarized translation of marriage/birth certificate but did not certify the photocopy.
Do you think I can send the certified photocopies of the original certificates/passport now- will it have an impact on the process? will they consider the newly sent certified copies?
Thanks
Hi,

I think you should send them as soon as possible....before your the review of application begins.

Mitali

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also if you see points calculator on CIC website,

It says: More than 2 years but less than 3 years.. = 17 points

more than 2 years but less than 3 years ......means..... 2 Years and few months.......

What do they mean out of three below:

1- 2 years and few months in same company (must be one of 38 NOCs)
2- Each Job should be minimum 1 year (and in all jobs one job must be out of 38 NOCS)
3- At least one job should be of 1 Year in 38 NOCs and remaining jobs can be > 1year, < 1 year, period can be added

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Regards

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Also if you see points calculator on CIC website,

It says: More than 2 years but less than 3 years.. = 17 points

more than 2 years but less than 3 years ......means..... 2 Years and few months.......

What do they mean out of three below:

1- 2 years and few months in same company (must be one of 38 NOCs)
2- Each Job should be minimum 1 year (and in all jobs one job must be out of 38 NOCS)
3- At least one job should be of 1 Year in 38 NOCs and remaining jobs can be > 1year, < 1 year, period can be added

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Regards
Hi Navali,

She will get 17 points. This is my opinion only..

She can combine the previous job to make it more than 2yrs as it was in skill level A. Sorry I missed out the skill level.

Mitali

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitali,

Still confused as now I think your first response seems right because also found following on CIC calculator:

Factor 3 – Work Experience
(maximum 21 points)

You must have at least one year of full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work. This experience must:

- be in an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list and
- be listed in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the NOC and
- have occurred in the past 10 years.

As her 1st job is although of skill Level A on NOC but its LESS THAN 1 YEAR.....so will not be counted towards getting points (not sure)....

However she got max points (16) in ielts, she has 18 years of education with Master's degree (plus double Bachelor degrees) and her husband has also bachelor degree....so she is on total 70 points (hopefully) and if experience is counted > 2 years than will be 72 points......

Regards

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi Mitali, Saki

I have one question. Do we need to pay for child who is already canadian Citizen for PR application? One of my childern is born in Canada and she has Canadian Passport. So, I did not pay for her when I submit my application. I paid for other kids and my wife.
Is am correct?
Thanks

laxmikumar

Apr 5, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London-JMR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011 *12 letter(march,2012) and 18 months letter(April,2013)
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
In process (29th march 2012)
Med's Request
30-sep-2013
Med's Done....
11-Oct-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-NOV-2013 (passports reached the LVO on Dec 5th )
VISA ISSUED...
23-Dec-2013
LANDED..........
?
salem10 said:
Hi Laxmikumar,

I think you can ask for another original copy from IELTS. they will send to you for an small fee. I have did that before. You can make this order online. You need to know your ID in the exam. I have made that and I asked to two original copies, and they sent it.

Congratulation
hi mitali and salem10,
Thanks for quick reply.
salem10 can we order IELTS results copies to our personal home address ?
(I find this iformation in web site- Copies cannot be sent to candidates but IELTS will forward a Test Report Form to your relevant institution or embassy. Up to five copies will be sent free of charge. Additional copies will incur a small administration charge)
Plz ..clarify me, how you did it?

Thanks again

laxmikumar

Apr 5, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
London-JMR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011 *12 letter(march,2012) and 18 months letter(April,2013)
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
In process (29th march 2012)
Med's Request
30-sep-2013
Med's Done....
11-Oct-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-NOV-2013 (passports reached the LVO on Dec 5th )
VISA ISSUED...
23-Dec-2013
LANDED..........
?
salem10 said:
Hi Laxmikumar,

I think you can ask for another original copy from IELTS. they will send to you for an small fee. I have did that before. You can make this order online. You need to know your ID in the exam. I have made that and I asked to two original copies, and they sent it.

Congratulation

Hi mitali,

I don't have any notatized copy of IELTS. I guess, I will try to gather another original copy if possible.

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikumar said:
hi mitali and salem10,
Thanks for quick reply.
salem10 can we order IELTS results copies to our personal home address ?
(I find this iformation in web site- Copies cannot be sent to candidates but IELTS will forward a Test Report Form to your relevant institution or embassy. Up to five copies will be sent free of charge. Additional copies will incur a small administration charge)
Plz ..clarify me, how you did it?

Thanks again
Hi laxmi,

As far as I know they might not send you a copy but they can forward a copy to the Embassy if you provide all your details. I am interested to know if Salem got a copy at his residential address.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salem10 said:
Hi Mitali, Saki

I have one question. Do we need to pay for child who is already canadian Citizen for PR application? One of my childern is born in Canada and she has Canadian Passport. So, I did not pay for her when I submit my application. I paid for other kids and my wife.
Is am correct?
Thanks
I do not think you have to pay. You are applying for PR and your child is already a citizen.

Mitali

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
HI Mitali

I sent my application with single fee of principal applicant only. I have one wife and three children. I included their details in application but marked them as non-accompanying. I paid principal applicant fee only because Only I want to immigrate.
Will my file return for not paying my family fee?

Hi Seema

Did you mentioned your husband as accompanying or non-accompanying?