+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mena .

May 25, 2010
Dear all

I have my experiance letter shows the period and the title , so asked them for the Job description so they give it to me in a separate sheet on the company paper and stampled

the JD is stamped only but the experiance letter is stamped and signed by HR senior

does this will lead to any proplem ?? :-[

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ghouri said:
Dear Sake and Mitali
i would like to say that i filled my application on 12th May and received by CIO on 18th May 2010. on my application i have mentioned 2 NOC from 2003 to 2007 as Network Administrator NOC 2281 pre feb to gain the point for experience and 4131 as College Instructor from 2007 to todate. one thing remains to be mentioned that my previous application is also in process since Nov 2006 with NOC 2281. my question is this 4131 is in the list and 2281 is non-listed. so my applicaion will b ok or there will be a problem with 2 NOC?

Hi,

It should not be a problem as far as i know because when you applied it was in the list so it does not effect your case. But i am not expert on this so wont say anything for sure, it better you ask Quorax, Leon or PMM they might have an accurate answer or maybe Mitali has an answer.

Cheers
Saki

S

seema1979

Hi guys

there is bad news i have got my application back saying that i have not paid my husband fee. now what to do. well if i see new occupation list i still qualify coz what ever duties i was performing under 0213 are listed under 1122 category. can anybody tell me if i can apply again as records management systems analyst ? i sopke to my employer and they are ready to provide me experience letter.

please reply and guide me

seema

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seema1979 said:
Hi guys

there is bad news i have got my application back saying that i have not paid my husband fee. now what to do. well if i see new occupation list i still qualify coz what ever duties i was performing under 0213 are listed under 1122 category. can anybody tell me if i can apply again as records management systems analyst ? i sopke to my employer and they are ready to provide me experience letter.

please reply and guide me

seema

Hi Seema,

Sorry to hear about your refusal, did you receive a letter from CHC ? I think you should still be able to apply under the NOC you applied now because if its a only issue with the payment then you can send a new payment form for your husband. If you have received a letter check if they have mention anything like reapplying and attaching this letter with your forms.

Regards
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seema1979 said:
DEAR SAKI

NOPE I RECEIVED LETTER SAYING THAT WE ARE REJECTING YOUR APPLICATION AS U HAVE NOT PAID COMPLETE FEE. WE ARE NOT KEEPING ANY RECORD OR WE HAVE NOT REGISTER YOUR CASE AS PER NOW IF U WISH TO APPLY AGAIN SEE NEW OCCUPATION LIST AS ATTACHED SEE IF U FALL UNDER ANY CATEGORY.

WELL AS I MENTIONED I APPLIED UNDER0213 AND NOW IF I WANT TO REAPPLY CAN I DO IT under 1122 category.

LOOKING FOR UR HELP SENIORS..
Ok so they have not given you a chance. See for the NOC 1122 if you have performed the duties listed under that NOC or atleast 70% of those duties you can definetly apply again and i would suggest that you should apply there is no harm in doing so.

Cheers
Saki

S

seema1979

HEY THANKS FOR REPLY..

WELL DUTIES ARE SAME.. NOW SEE I HAVE MAXI 8YRS OF EXPERIENCE IN WHICH IN ONE COMPANY I CAN SHOW THAT I WAS WORKING AS COMPUTER SYSTEM MANAGER FROM 2002-2007 AND REST IN PRESENT COMPANY I CAN SHOW EXPERIENCE OF Systems Analysts FROM APRIL 2007 - TILL DATE . WILL THAT WORK ?

IF ITS OKIE THEN THINGS WOULD BE FINE COZ MY LAST COMPANY IS CLOSED BUT I HAVE THEIR APPOINTMENT LETTER , EXPRINCE LETTER ON THEIR LETTER HEAD WITH SIGNATURES OF OWNER.

PLEASE HELP.

hopeforbest

Jul 16, 2010
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th may 2010
AOR Received.
1st 5th oct &amp; 2nd 25th jan
Med's Request
hoping
Med's Done....
hoping
Passport Req..
hoping
VISA ISSUED...
hoping
LANDED..........
hoping
saki/mitali/seniors pls help
my sister who is principle applicant havnt recieved AOR yet,after marrige she didnt change her last name and adress on passport.is it mandetory to change last name and adress before submission of full documets thx in advace
good luck for all

richardbingo

Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear saki, mitali, and other experts plz help

my NOC is 3111, and the application package were received on Apr 28.

so far there is no responding on CHECK PAYMENT RECORD and AOR or even REFUSAL.

could you plz analyse reasons for this?

I have read the Excel data. some members may have same situation like me.

I know i need to wait and it takes time. But still feeling abit panic.

cheers !!!

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
Hi Saki/Mitali:
A quick question: When I sent my full document to the visa office, All documents are complete but i did not certify the photocopy of my passport. Additionally, I submitted the notarized translation of marriage/birth certificate but did not certify the photocopy.
Do you think I can send the certified photocopies of the original certificates/passport now- will it have an impact on the process? will they consider the newly sent certified copies?
Thanks

ciocan76

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richardbingo said:

No need to panic. Relax man.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
Hello all I just got my AOR
dated july 27
my cheque was cashed on july 19
and my application was received april 27 according to my records because the letter didn't mentioned when they received it

I will like to wish all of you good luck I'm living in Canada since 2.5 years ago and its the best place to live in whole world
it just takes patience determination and hard work to make it
i wont change this for anything in the world

God bless you all

mena .

May 25, 2010
mena . said:
Dear all

I have my experiance letter shows the period and the title , so asked them for the Job description so they give it to me in a separate sheet on the company paper and stampled

the JD is stamped only but the experiance letter is stamped and signed by HR senior

does this will lead to any proplem ?? :-[
Saki and mitali
please reply

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
richardbingo said:

cheers !!!
Mine is the same NOC and filed application before you- got AOR earlier this month. Sometimes, there are delays because of a lot of reason, and more often than not, refusal is not one of the reasons of delay- refusals are in fact earlier than AOR in general, so sit back and wait.
Good luck.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi Laxmikumar,

I think you can ask for another original copy from IELTS. they will send to you for an small fee. I have did that before. You can make this order online. You need to know your ID in the exam. I have made that and I asked to two original copies, and they sent it.

Congratulation

mitali said:
Hi Laxmikumar,

Congratulations for getting your AOR...big relief.

1. You were not supposed to send your ORIGINAL IELTS result to CIO.

2. Do you have another ORIGINAL of IELTS score card? Or are you planning to take another test?

3. In case you have sent the original already, you have no option other than sending a copy of the IELTS that was send. Did you make a notarised copy of the IELTS result before you had send it to CIO? If the answer is NO, then again you have no choice but to send what you have and explain in your cover letter that you mistakenly send your original and what you are sending now is a photocopy or a Notarised photocopy. You are now at the discretion of the VO.

Alternatively, call CIO and ask them if they could return your original IELTS or if they would send it to VO with your Client ID. I doubt that though. If they agree to sending it back to you then send a Prepaid envelope with tracking.

Please do let me know what happens.Your information on this matter will help other applicants too.

Mitali

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Dear Friends,

Today I have got 1st AOR from CIO. My application received by CIO on 26-04-2010. My D.D was cashed on 14-July-2010.

My best wishes for all of you.

Thanks to ALMIGHTY-GOD.