Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Karen Chu said:
Hello everyone! Is it true that employment certificates should be 3 months old? I checked it in visa office checklist and it was not mentioned there. Need advise.
Not necessary - the reference letters are the ones that need to be recent however employment certificates can be upto 10 years old

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
Hi All,

I have received the much awaited email on friday 23rd July 2010...

Thanks all esp. saki, mitali for the help and support.
Cograts SapanaB - Finally you made your mind to go ahead with CANADA... Anyways finally you opted what is right for you/family.

Regards

VEHSHI

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guyz!! i got my 1st AOR!!! Feeling so relaxed as i was so much worried about it.

i received it on 22nd-July-2010 by email.

Thanks mitali for your replies and wishing all the best to those who are still waiting for their 1st AOR.

Cheers!

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Many many congratulations to SapanaB,on receving first AOR.She was not confident of getting AOR because of her NOC in which she applied.Now the things are smooth for her.
cheers
chander

G

Gandasia

I sent my full docs today. Thanks everyone for your guidance and support! :D

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, I am preparing to send my full docs to CHC London. When I was reading CHC London office checklist I found that we need to fill and submit form SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562), its mentioned in checklist "You will find the form attached at the end of appendix A."
But I can't find it in latest CHC London office checklist. Does anyone have idea that we need to submit this form (if yes then where can we find it) or CHC London has stopped requesting it.

Second question I have about Passport pages, in CHC London office checklist its written to submit;
"Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
•the passport number,
•date of issue and expiry,
•your photo, name, date and place of birth."

So do we still need to submit all pages of our old and new passports for CHC London office, even though its not mentioned in checklist?

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Gavi,

Below is the same answer I sent you on 21st July,maybe you missed it.

Hi Gavi,

The purpose is to lead the VO through a very uncomplicated assessment of your documents. Which is easy for us to understand,it may not be same for the VO.

Add in your contract. Write a coverletter and explain how both CLS and GLS are related. In clear words explain you work for CLS and thus the corresponding Reference letter from CLS. I am sure you will have more informations and supporting docs to add in your cover letter. Maintain a Annex type of profile.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

woudl i still need a cover letter, as it is already mentioned in my CLS experience letter that i work for CLS under the residency of GLS

Thanks

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
smithac said:
Not necessary - the reference letters are the ones that need to be recent however employment certificates can be upto 10 years old
thank you smithac :)

sidrakhan70

Jun 24, 2010
hi guys i heard someone telling me that i also have to get all mz docs attested from the foreign office too but its not mentioned in the checklist from london CHC ... anyone gotta saz anzthing abuot that. by the way im from pakistan

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidrakhan70 said:
hi guys i heard someone telling me that i also have to get all mz docs attested from the foreign office too but its not mentioned in the checklist from london CHC ... anyone gotta saz anzthing abuot that. by the way im from pakistan

Hi Sidra,

No you dont need to get all your documents attested from foreign office only your transcripts and degree need to be HEC attested plus if you are married its better to get your translated marriage certificate attested from foreign office.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranmcse said:
Hi Everyone, I am preparing to send my full docs to CHC London. When I was reading CHC London office checklist I found that we need to fill and submit form SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562), its mentioned in checklist "You will find the form attached at the end of appendix A."
But I can't find it in latest CHC London office checklist. Does anyone have idea that we need to submit this form (if yes then where can we find it) or CHC London has stopped requesting it.
Yeah its not anymore in the checklist seems like they dont need it anymore as checklist was update last month But check with pakistani applicants in the Pakistan Applicants thread they will have a right answer for you.

Second question I have about Passport pages, in CHC London office checklist its written to submit;
"Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
•the passport number,
•date of issue and expiry,
•your photo, name, date and place of birth."

So do we still need to submit all pages of our old and new passports for CHC London office, even though its not mentioned in checklist?
Dont have to submit all pages but the pages they requested for and that too from your recent passport not the old one.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tfm said:
Hi guys..

I am ready to submit my full docs to london VO. I have a question regarding proof of relationship in canada.

My brother has just recently become a Permanent Canadian Resident. Although landed in Canada and came back to Pakistan as he intends to live in canada after an year. I have his landing card and his canadian visa with me. He is still waiting for his PR card to arrive.

Would I still be able to claim his points as he is not currently living in canada?
Would I have to give his birth certificate also? or will sending only his landing card and visa work?

Thanks,
TFM
Hi,

You will need his PR card and he should be living in the Canada and you have to prove that he is currently residing in canada by showing his current address from utility bills, PR Card and all other documents which shows his presence in Canada like SIN number etc plus your birth certificate to proof that you are real brothers.

Cheers
Saki

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
mitali said:
Request your previous employer (the company which is not existent anymore but has renamed itself) to give you a reference letter which will mention that you had earlier worked under the Company ABC and which has now been designated as XYZ.

If you did not have a job contract then you can pull out your payslips or the bank statements which would prove that the salary came from that company which has dissolved.

If your senior supervisors can vouch for you then request them to write a letter of reference for you with the mention of previous and the new company details. Do not forget to take a Business card. Have everything written on Company letterhead.

Mitali
hi mitali!

Thanks for the advise. I hope they will help me.... goodluck to me!

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
hi everybody my appllication reached canada on 27 april and i still didnt get any response is that ok or i have to be worried ,plz pray for me i need to be accepted badly thx