+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

erdem

Jul 20, 2010
@Mitali

Thanks for your comments. I sent my post before read threads. I just realized that it is too early as you said.

Thanks again.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Finally July thread has been created :) so far there are only 2 applicants but i am sure it will increase by the time.

Cheers
Saki

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
mitali said:
Hi Chander,

You have touched upon a bleeding vein. And it hurts.. but at the sametime think it from the Canadian Govt's perspective. Firstly, they have not invited us to IMMIGRATE ..it is our own desicion and we have to go by their rules. I am sure even Indian Govt would have taken strategies to protect her own country people first.

As you rightly pointed out ppl with simplified applications are still waiting but nothing can be done except wait.

But don't worry.....it is indeed a time consuming and painful process but you will find a way to your dreamland. Have faith and send out "GOOD' vibes to the Canadian Immigration Visa officers, so that they may expedite everyone's application smoothly.

Mitali

Hi Mitali,

Just wondering, do you think the strictness might apply to all VO or just the ones for India. I havent really heard much rejection from the Manila VO lately. What do you think?

Thanks. ;D

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilepmendoza said:
Hi Mitali,

Just wondering, do you think the strictness might apply to all VO or just the ones for India. I havent really heard much rejection from the Manila VO lately. What do you think?

Thanks. ;D
Hi Smile,

Let's believe that it applies to all VO. How about that? Dont relax because you have not heard for your visa office. Dont let down your guard yet. Once you have safely landed in Canada..then its fine.

Mitali

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Dear All..

specially saki/mitali.....

I have finished my Masters (MCS) in feb 2010 but as i didnt got the Degree by now, as it will take one or two more months ... and i have applied to CIO on the basis of Graduation BSc (Hons) ... got my 1st AOR... now attempted IELTS and hoping for good results...

the question is, i m planning to include my Masters degree in my case, i have not disclosed it before, as i was not sure that i m gonna get it or not becuz i m a full time employee, running a small business too and married also, so kind of v. bzz life i have.... thats why i was not sure... but now results are known that i have cleared all the subjects.. so what should i do..? including my MCS degree will be beneficial or it will lead to an objection...???

by including this degree my IELTS points requirement will be decreased for sure... thats why i decided to wait for my MCS degree and also include it with an explanatory letter that why i did not mentioned it in earlier application to CIO...

your opinions plzzzzz....

Regards:
Sameer....

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear All..

specially saki/mitali.....

I have finished my Masters (MCS) in feb 2010 but as i didnt got the Degree by now, as it will take one or two more months ... and i have applied to CIO on the basis of Graduation BSc (Hons) ... got my 1st AOR... now attempted IELTS and hoping for good results...

the question is, i m planning to include my Masters degree in my case, i have not disclosed it before, as i was not sure that i m gonna get it or not becuz i m a full time employee, running a small business too and married also, so kind of v. bzz life i have.... thats why i was not sure... but now results are known that i have cleared all the subjects.. so what should i do..? including my MCS degree will be beneficial or it will lead to an objection...???

by including this degree my IELTS points requirement will be decreased for sure... thats why i decided to wait for my MCS degree and also include it with an explanatory letter that why i did not mentioned it in earlier application to CIO...

your opinions plzzzzz....

Regards:
Sameer....
Hi Sameer,

Hats off to you... juggling so many things together is a feat by itself.

1. Yes, you can acquire new degree/diploma while your application is at initial stage (or even when it has been sent to CHC, provided they have not started working on your file).
2. When you send full docs to VO, mention in your cover letter that now you have acquired your MCS degree.
3. Do you have the degree in hand? If not then you have provide docs to prove that you have successfully completed the course.
4. Including your M.Sc degree will be beneficial

Congratulations on getting your MCS degree.

Mitali

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
mitali said:
Hi Sameer,

1. Yes, you can acquire new degree/diploma while your application is at initial stage (or even when it has been sent to CHC, provided they have not started working on your file).
2. When you send full docs to VO, mention in your cover letter that now you have acquired your MCS degree.
3. Do you have the degree in hand? If not then you have provide docs to prove that you have successfully completed the course.

Mitali
Thanx Mitali...

the degree in not in hand yet, but will be soon in 2 months period... as u say that i put sum supporting docs which shows my achievement but i can not... at CHC London web site it is clearly illustrated that no provision certificates or letters will be accepted.. original degree and transcripts are must....

so i think i must wait for my degree as i have more than 3 months time remaining to submit my full application. .... what you say..?

Regards:
Sameer

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki / Mitali,

i have one question in regards to getting the employment contract..

As is live in Kuwait and due to the Kuwaitization policy in this country... which states that all companies need a set percentage of locals i.e Kuwaities, my company regisetered a company called GLS. Now this company GLS belongs under the unberalla of the company i work for called CLS. My expericence/reference letter is on a CLS letter head and states that i work for CLS under the workpermit/ residency of GLS.

i was wondering if i need to send in my work contract as i signed up for GLS on the contract ?

or

can i just send in the CLS ref/experience letter accross without the GLS contract as this might confuse the visa officer

note: CLS ref letter is as per the requirement for london VO and dated july 17 2010 and i also have the business card of My Immediate manager who has signed the document.

Cheers
Gavi

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
gavi said:
Hi Saki / Mitali,

i have one question in regards to getting the employment contract..

As is live in Kuwait and due to the Kuwaitization policy in this country... which states that all companies need a set percentage of locals i.e Kuwaities, my company regisetered a company called GLS. Now this company GLS belongs under the unberalla of the company i work for called CLS. My expericence/reference letter is on a CLS letter head and states that i work for CLS under the workpermit/ residency of GLS.

i was wondering if i need to send in my work contract as i signed up for GLS on the contract ?

or

can i just send in the CLS ref/experience letter accross without the GLS contract as this might confuse the visa officer

note: CLS ref letter is as per the requirement for london VO and dated july 17 2010 and i also have the business card of My Immediate manager who has signed the document.

Cheers
Gavi
Dear its ok with the letter u have, but one thing to be considered in ur contract is that... is there any relation shown in between CLS & GLS... as the CLS is the whole group and GLS in one of its consisting company ( thats my understanding) .... and if there is nothing lyk this in ur contract then you must have to re print the letter from CLS including the information that " CLS is the group of companies and GLS is one of its parts "

it is not necessary that you provide such thing they can contact ur employer and will verify it, but the point is to make the Visa officer easy and comfortable by making some explanation regarding such kind of confusions, so ur application will not waste ur precious time to be wasted in such understandings....

this only what can i say.. u may also consult other seniors to shed sum light on this issue...

Regards:
Sameer

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear its ok with the letter u have, but one thing to be considered in ur contract is that... is there any relation shown in between CLS & GLS... as the CLS is the whole group and GLS in one of its consisting company ( thats my understanding) .... and if there is nothing lyk this in ur contract then you must have to re print the letter from CLS including the information that " CLS is the group of companies and GLS is one of its parts "

it is not necessary that you provide such thing they can contact ur employer and will verify it, but the point is to make the Visa officer easy and comfortable by making some explanation regarding such kind of confusions, so ur application will not waste ur precious time to be wasted in such understandings....

this only what can i say.. u may also consult other seniors to shed sum light on this issue...

Regards:
Sameer
Hi Sameer,
thanks for your answer. Note that the CLS experience letter states that i am under the residency of GLS as full time employee for CLS

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
gavi said:
Hi Sameer,
thanks for your answer. Note that the CLS experience letter states that i am under the residency of GLS as full time employee for CLS
Dear Gavi, nothing to be worry about, what ever is the situation write an explanatory letter and describe evry thing .... as per my understanding u have a residence visa granted by GLS and Contract is also with GLS and working experince is with CLS write...? ittttsss oookkkkkk..

both the companies are in relation and there is no harm to show ur contract.. u just have make an effort of writing a letter in which you explain the relation and ur appointment history... thats awl....

Regards:
Sameer

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
hi saki,

Thanks for the update. You are such a big help in the forum. ;)

Java363

Jun 11, 2010
Caribbean
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
mitali said:
Hi Sameer,

Mitali
Hi Mitali

Don't forget that CIC has a "LOCK IN DATE", therefore the Masters may not be considered as it was received after that Lock In Date.

Just my thoughts. Anyone with any other info, please feel free to correct.

Regards
J

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

i just send it my full set of documents to CHC London.i am worried abt 2 imp things.

1. my all Educations documents(Marksheet & Degree) are notarized copy (Govt Notary Advocate) in simple envolep not a university sealed envolep.

2. POF is Account Balance Confirmation Letter from Govt Bank on Bank Letter head with stamp by Bank.(bcoz i deposit money this month only.so i cant take 3 months banks stmt.this money is mine not a borrowed one.i will maintain this money in my a/c for next few months till the time i get visa)

seniors plz confirm that i am ok for both points or not. :( is this sufficient to get cleanrace for next stage or they will reject my case.

Regards.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki and mitali
finally i have send my full documents to ND visa office on today i.e 21-07-2010. kindly update the list .... and after how long thay send 2nd AOR and do they they send 2nd AOR by post or by email.....