+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Saki, many many congrates and wish for further smooth processing.Its great news for all of us.
STS2Canada,The founder of the form.many many congrates and wish further smooth processing.It is happy news for all of us.
CHEERS,
Chander

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Happy for those who got their AOR but i still don't have it.. :'( I sense rejection already..

abilex

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
4131/ 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-07-2010
IELTS Request
done.
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
14-09-2010 received 09-22-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver, BC (2011)
mitali said:
Hi Saki,

Yes, that's exacly what I already recommeded to Abilex and Chinay.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali, Saki and Chinay for your replies. Here's an explanation for what I did.

It says in the letter from CIO:

Submitting your Complete Application
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.
Your complete application must consist of the following:
A copy of this letter with the reference number above
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

Their letter was dated June 8, 2010 and the changes occurred in June 2010. I compared the new requirements with the old ones I have in my files.

In addition to this, when I checked the new VISA Office Specific Instructions, it says in the second paragraph and I quote:

"If there is a conflict between this guide and any other versions or publications, this document and its
instructions take precedence and are to be followed."

The above specific statement made me decide to follow the new instructions. However, I believe that points will not be taken from me if I will include as well some documents specifically required from the old instructions but are no longer required in this new one, such as:

1. Certificates of no previous marriage for you and all your family members (included for the reason that I already have them before the instructions changed and our birth certificates are not very legible so I believe that this will confirm clearly of our identities and civil status)

2. Original TOR in university sealed envelopes. (I already have them so I just attached them to the certified copies)

I hope I was able to explain fully the reasons for my actions. What do you think, guys? Did I miss something? Thanks for the guidance and support. Good luck to all of us.

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
Chander said:
Saki, many many congrates and wish for further smooth processing.Its great news for all of us.
STS2Canada,The founder of the form.many many congrates and wish further smooth processing.It is happy news for all of us.
CHEERS,
Chander
Thank you Chander! Wish you all the best ahead.

Regards,
STS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abilex said:
Thanks Mitali, Saki and Chinay for your replies. Here's an explanation for what I did.

It says in the letter from CIO:

Submitting your Complete Application
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.
Your complete application must consist of the following:
A copy of this letter with the reference number above
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

Their letter was dated June 8, 2010 and the changes occurred in June 2010. I compared the new requirements with the old ones I have in my files.

In addition to this, when I checked the new VISA Office Specific Instructions, it says in the second paragraph and I quote:

"If there is a conflict between this guide and any other versions or publications, this document and its
instructions take precedence and are to be followed."

The above specific statement made me decide to follow the new instructions. However, I believe that points will not be taken from me if I will include as well some documents specifically required from the old instructions but are no longer required in this new one, such as:

1. Certificates of no previous marriage for you and all your family members (included for the reason that I already have them before the instructions changed and our birth certificates are not very legible so I believe that this will confirm clearly of our identities and civil status)

2. Original TOR in university sealed envelopes. (I already have them so I just attached them to the certified copies)

I hope I was able to explain fully the reasons for my actions. What do you think, guys? Did I miss something? Thanks for the guidance and support. Good luck to all of us.
Hi Abilex,

Good that you made the comparison and especially the highlighted part is of importance regarding the 'present guidelines to be maintained'. And yes, of course adding documents as was required earlier will not hurt your application.

Check and recheck all your document over and over again before you send. This is the "make or break" point.

Goodluck Abilex.

Mitali

sidrakhan70

Jun 24, 2010
congrats saki atlast somethings are happening and we ll come up with a decision. i think i should check too whether mz dd has been encashed will let u guys know.

and mitali, this is just a beginning... some people get throught the easier ways and some harder, you might be the later but i have every faith that u will get through no matter wat way it is...

all my best wishes to saki and mitali

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hi Mitali and saki,
I have applied in the month of june. Now I am waiting for AOR. I have got my PCC on 14th of July , recently I came to know that PCC is valid for three months only as I have not got my AOR yet and as per current scenario it is expected in the month of September thus if I submit my full docs in October then my PCC will be expired and I would have to get new PCC at that time. Is that so? Please guide.

Regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!

Thank you Murtaza, Asif, STS2canada, Karen, sukh, olabisi, sidra and for your wishes, i am hoping to get my AOR in next 2 or 3 weeks InsALLAH.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Gr8 Saki,

Congrats on d update...hope you are getting ready 4 my wine because as soon as your AOR is delivered you will have to post me a bottle of wine....lol...once again congrats and the LORD who started this will surely conclude it...Best Regards
Ya sure buddy :) Thanks

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotheart007 said:
Congrats saki...................cheers

as per list ........within 2-3 week u will get ur First AOR.............. :D

what u think saki..........?
Thanks buddy ya i am hoping to get it in next 2-3 weeks if everything goes fine.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
CHEERS,
Chander
Thanks Chander for all your wishes :)

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mitali,

Sorry to hear about your application been returned, so what are you plans now ? does letter say that you can apply again ?

Regards
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Mitali and saki,
I have applied in the month of june. Now I am waiting for AOR. I have got my PCC on 14th of July , recently I came to know that PCC is valid for three months only as I have not got my AOR yet and as per current scenario it is expected in the month of September thus if I submit my full docs in October then my PCC will be expired and I would have to get new PCC at that time. Is that so? Please guide.

Regards
Hi Lakhvinder,

Thats right you got your PCC on 14th July so it is valid until 14th October, if you dont apply before that you will need to get a new one, i am hoping that you will get your AOR before that, just get ready all your other documents so that you dont have to wait much after receiving AOR.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mena . said:
please help

i am having a big proplem that i have just found in my paper as i was representing a lawyer but this lawyer close the office and gave me a copy of papers he sent to CIO . when i checked i found horable thing

he wrote the dutes form the NOC : 0213 copy and paste and he didnot wrote the one in my Job describtion

what will happen to me in the CIC ?? and what will happen in the visa office later when the job dutes does not match ?

waiting your replay

mena
Hi Mena,

The job duties which he has mentioned have you done those in your job? If yes then its fine when you send your application to visa officer just explain the other job duties plus the one he has mentioned. Normally people just copy paste the same duties and they have cleared the CIC stage. So dont worry much if you have done those duties. If he had mentioned the completely different duties then it would have been a worry but now its ok its not that bad you will get the approval on the basis of those duties.

Cheers
Saki

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congarts Saki on the CC being charged.
Feel bad for Mitali, she has been so helpful to everybody on this forum.
Congrats to STS2Canada, ARDAYOYT too for their CC's being charged.

Lately things had slowed up at CIO, however with the new rules it seems the load of fresh applications not being there will help in speeding things up for May & June applicants too. Earlier the AOR's were coming in 50-70 Days, now it is more then 80-100 days.
But still pre 26 June applicants are a lucky lot to get the chance to be assessed with most NOC's not anymore on the list.
Things will be difficult for post 26 June applicants with so many restrictions on receiving applications & then with having to send everything at the first stage itself to Sydney.

So all pre 26 June applicants savour the happy moments you get with each stage of your application process!!