<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Hi all

I am setting my documents for 2nd stage. I want to know is there any specific formate for experince certificates? or just I write same what I have mentioned before for Manager, IT job descriptions?
Please help .Saki, i need your comments

Murtaza
Hi Murtaza,

For experience certificates, ask your employer to give a letter stating your job title , job duties , how long you been working in that position and your total annual salary. These all things must be in a letter and attach the business card of the employer as well.

Cheers
saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Murtaza,

For experience certificates, ask your employer to give a letter stating your job title , job duties , how long you been working in that position and your total annual salary. These all things must be in a letter and attach the business card of the employer as well.

Cheers
saki
Hi Murtazaa,

In addition to what Saki mentioned, add job hours and any benefits that you might have received and also ask him to write something "Good about you and how good you were at your work".

Mitali

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
To Saki..
Hi saki i have another question... :D i got married after i sent my documents to CIO. Where would i pay for my husbands processing fee? am i gonna pay it to the RECEIVER GENERAL CANADA OR CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA? i'm planning to include my husband if i got the AOR.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
To Saki..
Hi saki i have another question... :D i got married after i sent my documents to CIO. Where would i pay for my husbands processing fee? am i gonna pay it to the RECEIVER GENERAL CANADA OR CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA? i'm planning to include my husband if i got the AOR.
Hi,

when you send your full documents explain them that you have got married and added husband into the application and also send them a payment form. So dont have to send it to CIC send it to visa office.

Cheers
saki

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
i'm confused because when i read the visa office specific requirement it says there that i can only pay the processing fee only to the Receiver General Canada.. but right under it says you can pay fees to the canadian embasy manila in canadian dollar and philippine peso.. 8)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
i'm confused because when i read the visa office specific requirement it says there that i can only pay the processing fee only to the Receiver General Canada.. but right under it says you can pay fees to the canadian embasy manila in canadian dollar and philippine peso.. 8)
Yes so like you paid your fees to CIC same way pay the fees for your husband to CHC manila, with your full docs send them the DD or Credit Card details to take out another $550 for your husband. Once you got your AOR from CIC you are cleared from there everything after that is dealt by Visa office.

Cheers
saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
Hi Chinay,

Check if the processing fee means for CIO,Sydney?

I think you will be asked to pay later when your application gets approved by CHC and request for Medical is made.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
In addition to my last post i give you an example see when new baby is born the visa office asked them to add your baby in application and also send them $150 fee for adding child. So in the same way you are adding your Husband by sending visa office the payment.

Cheers
saki

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
I was then thinking that processing fees are to be paid only to the Receiver General Canada
and permanent resident fee to Canadian Embassy Manila (visa office) which will be paid of course on later stage after embassy had done their review.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
I was then thinking that processing fees are to be paid only to the Receiver General Canada
and permanent resident fee to Canadian Embassy Manila (visa office) which will be paid of course on later stage after embassy had done their review.
If you are still confused then send your full docs including your husband name and later they will ask you for the husband fees but if you pay it now they wont ask you again for it.

Cheers
Saki

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
ooohhhh.. I really like this forum..thanks saki and mitali...and all.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
Hi Chinay,

As I understand your situation:
You are going to add your husband to your application, this is my suggestion:
1. Make a check in favor of "Receiver General Canada"
2. Attach with your full documents
3.(Of course) you will mention in your cover letter that your husband has been added and you are providing the fee.

Mitali

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
No good news for me :( dont worry sidrakhan your april 23. it's me that should be getting worried :D

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
No good news for me :( dont worry sidrakhan your april 23. it's me that should be getting worried :D
What about me... I am April 9 applicant...

Mitali