08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
drunkhead said:
Applications Returned (Incomplete/Payment issue) after June 26, 2010, but are submitted on or before June 25

I figured it out that the applications which are returned after june 26, but are submitted on or before june 25, 2010, will be considered under old rules after resubmission with the letter they provide with the package.

I read it on other thread that people who have submitted their applications on or after june 26, 2010 to cio sydney, are getting them back immediately and the reason stated in the letter is, "the job is no longer in the list".

but at the same time, someone whose application is returned due to incomplete forms or wrong payment method, are still getting a letter, that if u r interested, please resubmit this entire package within 30 days after making whatever corrections they have asked for.

so it is a big relief for all of us, otherwise cio would never send such a letter for resubmission, and give time period of 30 days to do that.

Another thing is, I am reading some cases where credit card or bank draft is encashed long back, but people still didnt hear anything regarding 1st AOR from cio. I would suggest them, Please call CIO as soon as possible, because sometimes they send emails, which go in junk mail boxes, and you will never know what's going on. Contact them, and check the status of your file. especially the once, where payment was done in may/or until mid of june.

cheers
its a great relieve for me but when i called them i was informed that all my documents have been returned on May 12,2010 due to some missing info. in the form. i haven't received anything from them yet. what do you think will i be given a chance to resubmit my form after filling in the missing info....

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dream-can,

From the post of drunkhead it seems applications with missing info might still be in the race but people with "insufficient job duties" will not be spared.

But it is really hard to tell.... hopefully you will get an opportunity to resend.

Just wondering why have you not recd your package. 2 months is a really long time to receive any document back even by normal mail. Was your credit card charged? I dont see that information on the list.

Keep us posted.

Mitali

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
hi mitali ; thanks for your quick response. My DD was not charged and that was also returned back with the forms as per information they provided me when i called them. The reason for returning the file was just a little info missing...

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
in passing original documents to visa office to prove your past work experiences is it really necessary to submit copies of employment contract from past employers? What if the company doesnt have the copy of the contract anymore what are the necessary things should I accomplish? Are they strict on this?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karen Chu said:
in passing original documents to visa office to prove your past work experiences is it really necessary to submit copies of employment contract from past employers? What if the company doesnt have the copy of the contract anymore what are the necessary things should I accomplish? Are they strict on this?

Hi,

If you dont have contract thats fine the experience letters are enough and if they need to verify they will call the employers, so dont worry about the employment contract.

Cheers
Saki

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
To Abilex,
Hi from philippines ako :D kaso no AOR pa eh. But i'm trying to complete my documents now. According to other post here they talk about using the old visa office requirements because we belong on that 'old application' thing. actually i'm confused what visa requirement to follow. how did you decide that you're going in to the new visa office requirements? Is it stated in the AOR?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karen Chu said:
Hi Karen,

Not necessary to send copies of employment contract. Some people are considering points for employment held 10yrs back.... so they might not have it.
But to compensate that you may want to provide the following(s), whatever available.

1. Reference letter that would mention the details of that particular employment with salary, benefits duties etc.
2. Pay stubs
3. Tax documents
4. Appreciation letters

Hope this helps.

Mitali

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
To Karen Chu,
Saki is right. No need for employment contracts for as long as your work certificate is complete.. i have experience that last year nung magpasa ako wala ring employment contracts..ok naman review ng embassy dun... sumabit lang ako sa proof of relationship to relative in canada part. that's why i reapplied now.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinay said:
To Abilex,
Hi from philippines ako :D kaso no AOR pa eh. But i'm trying to complete my documents now. According to other post here they talk about using the old visa office requirements because we belong on that 'old application' thing. actually i'm confused what visa requirement to follow. how did you decide that you're going in to the new visa office requirements? Is it stated in the AOR?
Hi Chinay and Abilex,

As there is still confusion regarding on - How/what do applicants from the old rules follow while sending the full docs... I would suggest to merge both the requirements from Old and New rules.

If you find something that has been added in the new rules then ADD those requirements, but retain whatever was mentioned in the OLD rule as well.

Mitali

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Hi all

I am setting my documents for 2nd stage. I want to know is there any specific formate for experince certificates? or just I write same what I have mentioned before for Manager, IT job descriptions?
Please help .Saki, i need your comments

Murtaza

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
chinay said:
To Karen Chu,
Saki is right. No need for employment contracts for as long as your work certificate is complete.. i have experience that last year nung magpasa ako wala ring employment contracts..ok naman review ng embassy dun... sumabit lang ako sa proof of relationship to relative in canada part. that's why i reapplied now.
thank you kababayan =)

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Thanks mitali...i was also thinking of doing that..to be safe.. :D

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chinay, Abliex & Mitali,

Guys we come under old rules so we have to follow atleast the old rules but if you provide extra information which is required under the new rules it will be good but it wont harm if you dont.

Cheers
Saki

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
thanks saki and mitali. visit this site everyday because were learning a lot from you. =)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Chinay, Abliex & Mitali,

Guys we come under old rules so we have to follow atleast the old rules but if you provide extra information which is required under the new rules it will be good but it wont harm if you dont.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki,

Yes, that's exacly what I already recommeded to Abilex and Chinay.

Mitali