+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2009 Manila Outlanders

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Re: Any April Outlanders waiting on CPC-Mississauga?

Mud try to call them because that's what I did yesterday.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

MARLENA said:
Mud try to call them because that's what I did yesterday.
Come on!!! The posted processing time for Mississauga is 35 days and your telling people to phone after 4 days

PMM

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008

They will tell you nothing until your file shows up on ECAS.. nothing relevant anyway so why bother calling .. just sit and wait like everyone else. Julchen they just received your file on April 15th!!! That's just a few days.. wait a couple of weeks and check ECAS with your receipt number.. Don't waste your time in calling..

mud504@yahoo

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana

I wasnt worried about mines, definately to early to be on the phone calling for myself. But thanks anyways Marlena. I've waited 4 years 2 be with my boo, a few weeks of waiting for some kind of recognition from CIC isn't that bad.

julchen_79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2008

@Marlena,

no, I have not received anything yet. I think it is far to early for me still. Canada Post only delivered on April 14. We also have a child involved. So it may take a little longer to assess the sponsorship application. Still - I keep checking the eCas with the receipt number. Nothing yet.

julchen_79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2008

@Boncuk,

No worries. I know it is very early to expect anything yet. :) I am patiently waiting. Just seeing what happens to other people with a different time line.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009

Julchen sorry I didn't meant you because mine was sent the end of March and received April 1,2009. The way I was searching was wrong. Thanks to Rasha who helped but long story to make it short I'm going by 2 names so that's why I was having hard time finding out.

jambaloni

Star Member
Dec 23, 2008

Now it's off to Manila and the real wait begins. A few girls got their visas recently in 4 months total from Mississauga receiving sponsorship app to Manila issuing visa. That's very quick and runs contrary to the posted timelines. In fact, the average from trackitt is approximately 5.5 months from start (Mississauga receives sponsorship app) to finish (Manila issues visa).

April 3rd, 2009 - Application Fedexed to CPC Mississauga
April 7th, 2009 - Application Received by CPC Mississauga
April 28th, 2009 - “Decision Made” and file sent to Manila according to e-CAS.
April 29th, 2009 - First able to logon to e-CAS.
May 1st, 2009 - Received sponsorship approval letter.
May 14th, 2009 - Manila began processing the application according to e-CAS.
May 18th, 2009 - e-CAS changed from "Not Available" to "In Process".
May 25th, 2009 - AOR letter received with request for wife and daughters passports.
May 26th, 2009 - Passports sent via LBC to Manila.
May 27th, 2009 - Passports received by Manila.