+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appying for PR under Live in Caregiver: illegally separated and with dependent

mhievalencia

May 12, 2014
Hello to all,
I would like to seek an advice if anyone had any experience for my sister case:
1. She's applying for Permanent Residency under Live-in caregiver, left by her husband 7 years ago and left her with 8 years old son
2. What type of documents can we supplement to support her application that:
- ex husband has no intention of migrating to Canada and not even want to go thru med check or back check
- ex husband has new illegal wife and 2 kids and allowing her son to go to Canada
- dwsd clearance? do we need to get one?
- do we need an affidavit of separation agreement?

any information if anyone was the same case as my sis will really helps and give my sister a peace of mind that she can continue with her life here in Canada with her son.

mjp1974

Jan 8, 2014
Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cic vegreville/ transferred to Cic Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/ OW March 28 2011
Doc's Request.
may 29, 2014/ additional October 29 2014
File Transfer...
may 22,2015
Med's Request
may 29,2014
Med's Done....
july 29 2014/ remedical email june 16 2015/remedical done june 22 2015
Interview........
Sept 8 2015
Passport Req..
Nov 16, 2015/ send passport via lbc nov 19,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 2015
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015/ pr card october 30 2015 received via mail
mhievalencia said:
Hello to all,
I would like to seek an advice if anyone had any experience for my sister case:
1. She's applying for Permanent Residency under Live-in caregiver, left by her husband 7 years ago and left her with 8 years old son
2. What type of documents can we supplement to support her application that:
- ex husband has no intention of migrating to Canada and not even want to go thru med check or back check
- ex husband has new illegal wife and 2 kids and allowing her son to go to Canada
- dwsd clearance? do we need to get one?
- do we need an affidavit of separation agreement?

any information if anyone was the same case as my sis will really helps and give my sister a peace of mind that she can continue with her life here in Canada with her son.

Hi there. The same situation been separated for 12 years. I have 15 year old daughter..she need to apply for divorce here in canada because cic have ask me a proof of document if im separated, divorce or annulled.. Annullment takes so long and separation in the philippines,so i have decided to apply for divorce here in canada. In 3 months it has been approved.dont include husband in the application