+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved Pr But not landed yet Help

Tayyab1985

Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,I need help with some info please

I am a approved PR but did not landed yet in canada and I'm currently in pakistan with my wife who sponsored me. we were suppose to fly to canada on March 26 2020 but unfortunately Pakistanis Gov suspended all inbound outbound international flights on March 22 because of Covid19

Now the issue is my visa is expiring on april 1 2020 and in pakistan they will lift the suspension on april 4 2020

We contacted canadian embassy office at London through email but there hasn't been any response yet form them ,and they are not picking up calls

This is a weird situation i know we should have went early but we couldn't because of reasons and now me my wife are really Stressful

but please if anyone is in similar situation and knows any information or anybody who knows anything regarding this please share I really appreciate

Thank You

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hey, there are about a dozen of threads discussing absolutely the same issue, join one of them.
IRCC stated that validity of COPRs and PRVs will be extended, for those who could not travel due to COVID-19 ourbreak. You need to raise webform to inform them about your situation (which you has already done), they will make a note in your case about it and later you'll recieve instruction on how to extend your documents. Keep in mind, that 'later' doesn't meen in 2-5 business days or weeks or months. 'Later' means when the whole situation stabilizes and improves or when you inform them that now you can travel.