Applied: October 23rd
Passport Request: November 1st
Passport received at CPP Ottawa: November 2nd
Status changed to approved: November 21st
Tracker activated: 30th November 6pm

dinhtam92

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got a message from them telling me my application was approved, sending passport to finalize the application.
I sent my passport on Nov 25. VAC in LA, US receive it on Nov 27. However, my status on cic has not changed.
I thought it would be a solid 10 days processing for approved cases. I need to come home on Dec 11.
I hope they return it to me on time.

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got a message from them telling me my application was approved, sending passport to finalize the application.
I sent my passport on Nov 25. VAC in LA, US receive it on Nov 27. However, my status on cic has not changed.
I thought it would be a solid 10 days processing for approved cases. I need to come home on Dec 11.
I hope they return it to me on time.

You will get it by next week. No need to worry. You sent your passport during holiday.

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
I have a queries, After getting the passport request what is showing under decision made?
Second, how to check status if approved?

naveennivi

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,
Canada Visitor Visa - I have send the Passport to VAC Newyork and got the confirmation through email and passport information are updated online in the portal as well(1-dec-2017).Any one know how long it will take to dispatch my passport after stamping?

Mila411

Dec 4, 2017
Hello guys. I'm wondering if i can go to their office to request my passport back? I have to travel very soon and I don't know if i can wait for them to return it back to me

Mila411

Dec 4, 2017
when did you call them? Yesterday afternoon? I called them this afternoon and they told me mine was still to be printed. My status also changed on 24th (did you receive e-mail for status change on 24th or you checked it yourself? my status changed on 24th but I received e-mail notification on 25th).
Please how did you get in contact with them? I have been calling but I'm never able to speak with anyone

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Please how did you get in contact with them? I have been calling but I'm never able to speak with anyone
Its better to write them CSE through cic website. They will surely reply you as i also withdraw my passport for travel purpose.

mumay14

Aug 14, 2014
For info of those who are waiting for their passports:
Applied: October 19th
Passport Request: November 2nd
Passport received at CPP Ottawa: November 8th
Status changed to approved: November 24th
Tracker activated: December 4

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
For info of those who are waiting for their passports:
Applied: October 19th