+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved Online Visitor Visa: Passport Return Times

marmar092

Nov 16, 2017
When did you mail your passport. I heard it could take more than a week for the number to be activated now.
My passport was delivered to them on October 24, the visa application got approved on November 10. The tracking number is not yet activated and I am traveling abroad on November 29. So worried...

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
hello Guys,
please advise that my friend received passport submit request. he applied visit visa from Hartford usa. he is Pakistani.
Now how he can send the passport? he has to go NY or any postal option?
can someone please send the detail procedure
how much time it will take to get passport back

Thanks

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
Timeline:
Applied: October 10th
Passport Request: October 23rd
Passport received at CPP Ottawa: October 24th
Status changed to approved: November 10th
Tracker activated: Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone same?

Simonhch

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Inland applicant, passport requested on Nov 3, received on Nov6, nothing updated till now. So worried about if CIC received my passport...

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hello Guys,
please advise that my friend received passport submit request. he applied visit visa from Hartford usa. he is Pakistani.
Now how he can send the passport? he has to go NY or any postal option?
can someone please send the detail procedure
how much time it will take to get passport back

Thanks
It will be ideal if your friend can email to CIC and inform them about his status and location. They will guide him surely.

Field

Nov 20, 2017
Inland applicant, passport requested on Nov 3, received on Nov6, nothing updated till now. So worried about if CIC received my passport...
I have the very same timeline as you. Canada post website indicates it has been delivered on Nov 4. But I get no information from CIC till. So worried whether they have received my passport too.

Simonhch

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I have the very same timeline as you. Canada post website indicates it has been delivered on Nov 4. But I get no information from CIC till. So worried whether they have received my passport too.
Yes, same here, I hope there is update this week.

hienha

Sep 6, 2016
My passport was delivered to them on October 24, the visa application got approved on November 10. The tracking number is not yet activated and I am traveling abroad on November 29. So worried...
Did you get it? I am waiting too and so nervous

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Hi,
Did you apply online or was it paper based?

simonxiaowang

Nov 18, 2017
Timeline:

Applied:
October 10th
Tracker activated: November 20
Passport Received: November 21

hienha

Sep 6, 2016
Timeline:

Applied:
October 10th
Tracker activated: November 20
Passport Received: November 21
Congratualations!

Status changed to approved: Final decisionYour application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.Help - Final decision

Is it correct? They received my passport 10 days ago but still see “you need to sens us your passport”