+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval In Principle (Indian Students) Gather Here !!

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry to break it to you..But as your Intake is in 2021 you will get visa.not an AIP.The VACs are not opening in November and whenever they open they are going to open the VAC in phases also the priority will be given to the students admitted to covid readiness approved DLIs. So I think it might take more time than you anticipate.
Is this info legitimate just need confirmation that from wherein you got this information? And also based on your information when the VACs open how long will it take for VISA approval as I have a deadline to submit the required documents to my University before 15th DEC 2020.

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Is this info legitimate just need confirmation that from wherein you got this information? And also based on your information when the VACs open how long will it take for VISA approval as I have a deadline to submit the required documents to my University before 15th DEC 2020.
Yes it’s legit. IRCC shared this information on one of their recent webinar’s

Tejashree.t27

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Information about VAC opening was shared on their tweeter handle. According to most recent tweet they are going to give us more updates on each weekend starting this week. And rest information was given in their webinar. Also what kind of documents you are talking about?

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Information about VAC opening was shared on their tweeter handle. According to most recent tweet they are going to give us more updates on each weekend starting this week. And rest information was given in their webinar. Also what kind of documents you are talking about?
Yes. Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.., also I was finding information about how long will it take approximately to get the student visa as in to confirm the starting of my classes before 15th DEC 2020 at my Canadian university.

The documents I was stating were about approved study permit or Stage 1 permit approval. as the University is demanding these documents to successfully start the online classes.

I'll quote the details sent by the university below:

The government has implemented a priority study permit processing for students who have submitted their complete application online and has implemented a two-stage approval process.

• Stage 1 – “approval-in-principle”: students showing that they have been accepted at a Canadian learning institution, have the available funds, and are otherwise eligible for the study permit will be notified of a first-step approval.
  • Stage 2: students will receive final approval once they have met all eligibility and admissibility requirements, including submitting biometrics and necessary documents such as an immigration medical exam and a police certificate.
Please be reminded that in order to enroll in online courses this January international students must have an approved study permit or Stage 1 permit approval. International students who do not provide proof of approved study permit or stage 1 approval, will not be able to enroll in any courses, even though the Winter 2021 term is being delivered online