+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying Visitor Visa for my younger brother

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Hello Experts,

I am Permanent Resident of Canada. My parents got visitor visa during my graduation. But my younger brother visa got rejected because he applied after graduation and documents he submitted were not sufficient as per visa officer.

Now I am submitted his visa application online.

seeking for best suggestions???

what reason i should put??

he gonna come with my mom and she already has visa.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

As you've already reapplied for your brother, there's nothing much you can do but to wait/hope for a positive decision. We could have advised if you had posted before reapplying

Cheers

Reactions: ssonirocks

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Hi,

As you've already reapplied for your brother, there's nothing much you can do but to wait/hope for a positive decision. We could have advised if you had posted before reapplying

Cheers
Thanks for Reply Bryanna.

I have not submitted yet.

I need to submit on CIC.

Please guide on this.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In that case, do post:

1. The TRV refusal reasons for the previous application.

2. Purpose of his intended visit? For how long? When?

3. Is he employed or studying (if he is studying then in which year of the study program + is he employed part-time?) Is he married? Does he own any property/land, either alone or with a family member? Does he have finances of his own? Has he traveled abroad? Is he a member of a sports club or a volunteer/charity organization?

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
In that case, do post:

1. The TRV refusal reasons for the previous application.

2. Purpose of his intended visit? For how long? When?

3. Is he employed or studying (if he is studying then in which year of the study program + is he employed part-time?) Is he married? Does he own any property/land, either alone or with a family member? Does he have finances of his own? Has he traveled abroad? Is he a member of a sports club or a volunteer/charity organization?
Hello Bryanna,

Thanks for reply

Answer to you questions

1. He could not find rejection letter. I remember one of the reason was "no proof of returning to india"

2. He gonna visit me with mom or DAD.

3. He finished his studies. Now preparing for jobs. He studied law.

Does he own any property/land, either alone or with a family member? No
Does he have finances of his own? No
Has he traveled abroad? No
Is he a member of a sports club or a volunteer/charity organization? No

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Based on your post, IMHO (In my honest opinion), your brother's chances of getting a TRV are very low. I would strongly recommend that he does not apply in his current situation. This possible TRV refusal is avoidable.

Here's why:
Your brother is no longer a student + he is financially dependent on your parents + no previous travel abroad + no property + no employment, etc. = Zero reasons to return to India.

I suggest he must find a job first. He must work for at least 8-10 months to establish his employment ties + to get some funds for his visit + when he applies he must prove some work-related commitments and/or if he plans to study further then he must include evidence of that as well

Reactions: ssonirocks

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Based on your post, IMHO (In my honest opinion), your brother's chances of getting a TRV are very low. I would strongly recommend that he does not apply in his current situation. This possible TRV refusal is avoidable.

Here's why:
Your brother is no longer a student + he is financially dependent on your parents + no previous travel abroad + no property + no employment, etc. = Zero reasons to return to India.

I suggest he must find a job first. He must work for at least 8-10 months to establish his employment ties + to get some funds for his visit + when he applies he must prove some work-related commitments and/or if he plans to study further then he must include evidence of that as well

Thanks Bryanna,

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Hi Bryanna,

I am writing this email to get an insight of getting chances of my sister inlaw who applied for student visa in Nov 2017 but got denied to the following reason stated in the rejection letter.
"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

My sister inlaw in an elementary school teacher in a private school, she is 29 years old, unmarried, has a bank Ac with asset of 10,000$, no previous travel history. living with parents and taking care of them.
we will be applying Super visa for my inlaws once her application is done so they can come togeather for visiting.

Kindly advise

Me and my wife we both are nurses working for the hospital with a combined family income of $200,000 / annum.
what documents we intend to submit are the following:

1) Notarized letter of a declaration of Invitation letter stating intend to visit my wife 40th Bday, along with travel itinerary across canada with Kids with dates.
2) Travel Insurance.
Me and my husband submitting following documents.
- Husband / my Company letter head job letter,
- bank statement of joint account of $39000
- both notice of assessment
- 2 pay stubs
- Both Passport photocopies
- My Pr card photocopy
- marriage certificate
- childbirth certificate
- Travel insurance
- Return Flight ticket

My sisters documents are as followed
- Job letter
- Bank statement of $15000
- Invitation Letter
- Both parents are back and she will be going be back to take care of her parents and also have a job commitment.
- Purpose of trip (sightseeing, Bc, Banff, Lake Louis, Toronto water parks)

plz advise if anything else like would be helpful to add in the application.

should we apply online or paper documents submission?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My sister inlaw in an elementary school teacher in a private school, she is 29 years old, unmarried, has a bank Ac with asset of 10,000$, no previous travel history. living with parents and taking care of them.
1. Were the funds in her account earned by her?

2. What documents will she submit to prove she takes care of her parents?

1) Notarized letter of a declaration of Invitation letter stating intend to visit my wife 40th Bday, along with travel itinerary across canada with Kids with dates.
Birthday celebrations are not usually compelling reasons to visit. Have you planned celebrations at a venue? Have you invited other people from abroad?

- Job letter
1. Since how long has she been employed?

2. Leave approval letter + 3-4 payslips + tax returns

- Both parents are back and she will be going be back to take care of her parents and also have a job commitment.
1. Can anyone else do the work she does?

2. What compelling work commitments can she prove?

- Purpose of trip (sightseeing, Bc, Banff, Lake Louis, Toronto water parks)
Keep the travel plan simple and limited to just a couple of cities. The more exhaustive the travel plan, the more expensive it would be.

You sister-in-law needs to draw up a detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates. She must prove she can afford this visit plan + international/ domestic airfares/ local travel + hotels + entry fees, et al

should we apply online or paper documents submission?
Either mode of submission does not matter. The application matters. Quite honestly, your sister-in-law does not seem to have a strong application

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
THANKS FOR THE INPUT...what are the chances if i get an LMI for her as nanny or care giver not by myself but by someone else to sponsor will she have chance to get a work permit