I am writing this email to get an insight of getting chances of my sister inlaw who applied for student visa in Nov 2017 but got denied to the following reason stated in the rejection letter.
"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."
My sister inlaw in an elementary school teacher in a private school, she is 29 years old, unmarried, has a bank Ac with asset of 10,000$, no previous travel history. living with parents and taking care of them.
we will be applying Super visa for my inlaws once her application is done so they can come togeather for visiting.
Me and my wife we both are nurses working for the hospital with a combined family income of $200,000 / annum.
what documents we intend to submit are the following:
1) Notarized letter of a declaration of Invitation letter stating intend to visit my wife 40th Bday, along with travel itinerary across canada with Kids with dates.
2) Travel Insurance.
Me and my husband submitting following documents.
- Husband / my Company letter head job letter,
- bank statement of joint account of $39000
- both notice of assessment
- 2 pay stubs
- Both Passport photocopies
- My Pr card photocopy
- marriage certificate
- childbirth certificate
- Travel insurance
- Return Flight ticket
My sisters documents are as followed
- Job letter
- Bank statement of $15000
- Invitation Letter
- Both parents are back and she will be going be back to take care of her parents and also have a job commitment.
- Purpose of trip (sightseeing, Bc, Banff, Lake Louis, Toronto water parks)
plz advise if anything else like would be helpful to add in the application.
should we apply online or paper documents submission?