+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying TRV online-Already refused once

MSPsy

Sep 27, 2013
Hello Everyone!!!

I'm applying for TRV online today. I m just curious what are my chances of approval...

I had once applied for TRV in 2007 to help my sister in law in her delivery but got my application refused on the following grounds.

1. Weak ties in Pakistan.
2. No travel history.

That time I had just finished my bachelor's degree and I had no work experience. I was totally dependent on my parents. However the situation is not simillar now. I'm now enrolled in MS/PhD program (Psychology), I've finished my course work with 3.5 CGPR and now I'm actively engaged in research work. I also have work histroy. Currently, I'm working at a college since a year as a Students' Personality Enhancement Programme Facilitator and do the student counseling as well. Al though I havent made any travel history so far. This time I'm applying for TRV to attend my niece's birthday party and spend vacations in Canada. I have got approved 56 days leave from my work and university as well. Al though I earn and I have shown my self as independent but my brother will be sponsoring me and he will afford all the traveling and other expenses during my stay in Canada. Supporting documents that i'm enclosing with my application are

1. My employment refernce letter.
2. Leave from my work.
3. My Research supervisor's (who is also the chairperson of my department) letter stating that I'm doing MS/PhD under her supervision and she is granting me 8 weeks leave from University.
4. Invitation letter from my brother and niece. My brother has mentioned in the same letter that he'll bear all of my expenses, so this will also serve as proof of means of financial support.
5. My brother's bank statment, T4, his employment letter, citizenship card and passport's scan copy.
6. My salary slips.
7. Birth certificate of me and my brother as a proof of relationship.
8. Covering letter... that I'm writing now... (I really want to write something that touch their heart and they think nothing and give me the visa... I hope... I hope InshAllah-Amen)

What do you guys think about my case...

P.S: My parents immigration application is in progress in which my brother has shown me dependent on my parents, which actually I'm becasue even if I earn, It is not possible for me to support myself fully as I can't afford accomodation, may be I can and half of my salary will be gone in that, I have to depend on my parents for medical. and I also have my studies expenses.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
Main proof they want is if you will go back.

MSPsy

Sep 27, 2013
Thank you for replying... What makes them satisfy that the person will leave? I have no choice other than coming back, because I'm in the middle of my MS/PhD program that I can't afford to leave. I wonder if they consider it a strong tie...