+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying study permit from London UK

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am going to apply on July 5th, if everything goes as planned. Just waiting for the bank statement to get ready, 4 months balance maintenance.

I am an international student from PAKISTAN, completed my foundation program and 2 years in Bachelors of Computer Engineering, didnt get transfer credits for memorial university bachelors of comp sci because they required higher marks for that.

I have couple of questions regarding my application.

1. I have completed the eligibility and got my personal reference to apply online, in the required documents it doesn't state where I should submit my UK biometric card online?

2. There is a question where you put your answers in for applying the online application stating "do you have a valid study permit or work permit or require visa to return to canada"

Are they talking about my study permit in UK?

3. Do I need to submit SOP?

4. How long does the biometric letter takes?

5. My father is sponsoring me, I will show his statements for past 4 months with a balance of 30lacs pkr. Do I need to show in income tax returns, property documetns in his name or any other proof? Or just the statements would work?

I would appreciate if y'all can help me out. Thanks

Rim1

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am going to apply on July 5th, if everything goes as planned. Just waiting for the bank statement to get ready, 4 months balance maintenance.

I am an international student from PAKISTAN, completed my foundation program and 2 years in Bachelors of Computer Engineering, didnt get transfer credits for memorial university bachelors of comp sci because they required higher marks for that.

I have couple of questions regarding my application.

1. I have completed the eligibility and got my personal reference to apply online, in the required documents it doesn't state where I should submit my UK biometric card online?

2. There is a question where you put your answers in for applying the online application stating "do you have a valid study permit or work permit or require visa to return to canada"

Are they talking about my study permit in UK?

3. Do I need to submit SOP?

4. How long does the biometric letter takes?

5. My father is sponsoring me, I will show his statements for past 4 months with a balance of 30lacs pkr. Do I need to show in income tax returns, property documetns in his name or any other proof? Or just the statements would work?

I would appreciate if y'all can help me out. Thanks
Same issue with me m living in italy qith my hubby tell me.is it good for mr to apply canada study permit from italy i have legal papers of italy n have propwrty and bank statemnts in pakistan my husbnd bank statement in pakistan should i show them blance and property in pakistan and living and aplying from.italy

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
Same issue with me m living in italy qith my hubby tell me.is it good for mr to apply canada study permit from italy i have legal papers of italy n have propwrty and bank statemnts in pakistan my husbnd bank statement in pakistan should i show them blance and property in pakistan and living and aplying from.italy
I think it should be fine, but do show an affidavit and letter of sponsorship from husband from Pakistan. You can apply from italy as far as youre legal there, it does make your home ties weak, but its all people's opinions, I havent seen anything stated like this on CIC website or elsewhere.