+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying second time. Consistency?

sugoidesne

Mar 5, 2016
Hello there,

This is my second time applying and I'm wondering if my application has to look consistent to my old profile.

For instance, in my new EE Profile, I'm planning to remove my Education and remove one of the skilled jobs that I listed in my previous application. (I have enough points from LMIA, and I will list this information in my personal history*)

Will CIC take this in a wrong way? Do I have to put my information exactly the same?

Thanks all..!!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
For an EE profile? No need. You can proceed with your intended changes. You're removing your education so you can get an ITA under CEC, right?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should be fine, If you don't want to claim points from education or work experience as you eligible for CEC. I've done before for the 2nd EE application.

ARENDON90

Nov 28, 2018
I got rejected the first time for not uploading a document that I did actually have, which sucked. I have a follow up question -

will they check the records of the previous application and make sure they match in all details?? what if you get a date wrong, or fail to include a small detail, will they check for consistency across applications?

ARENDON90

Nov 28, 2018
follow up to this, if you double check your records and you find more accurate dates of travel, etc., is this something you can explain in your letter or will any inconsistency disqualify the new application?