+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying in a situation where wife is not interested in the express entry application

Aug 3, 2017
I have question that can help me to quickly decide in proceeding further for my visa application.

I am currently in UAE from 6 years and an indian national.My spouse is also indian.

In the present situation,we are not living together and have complications in our relationship.

As far i have heard from immigration consultants,we need to provide the divorce certificate if the spouse is not accompanying the husband.

Please suggest what needs to be done in the right way

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have question that can help me to quickly decide in proceeding further for my visa application.

I am currently in UAE from 6 years and an indian national.My spouse is also indian.

In the present situation,we are not living together and have complications in our relationship.

As far i have heard from immigration consultants,we need to provide the divorce certificate if the spouse is not accompanying the husband.

Please suggest what needs to be done in the right way
The above highlighted point is incorrect. You can apply by mentioning your spouse as non accompanying. However, in that case, you will require your spouse's Medical Exam, Police Certificate and will need to show Proof of Funds for your spouse too.

So basically you will be applying as a married person, but your spouse will not be accompanying you in Canada.

If you can't get the above mentioned documents, then you might have to get a legal separation document.

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
The above highlighted point is incorrect. You can apply by mentioning your spouse as non accompanying. However, in that case, you will require your spouse's Medical Exam, Police Certificate and will need to show Proof of Funds for your spouse too.

So basically you will be applying as a married person, but your spouse will not be accompanying you in Canada.

If you can't get the above mentioned documents, then you might have to get a legal separation document.
Why would he need to provide POF?